- Apple earnings expected to be a blowout, but... @ CNBC - 9 minutes ago
The Street has high hopes for Apple's earnings. Investors are betting the company will beat it's revenue guidance by quite a bit.
- What to Expect Beyond Apple Earnings: iPhone 6, Watch and More @ 24/7 Wall St. - 12 minutes ago
Apple will report its first-quarter earnings Tuesday after the markets close. There are other considerations above and beyond the iPhone record sales.
- Buy Shares of D.R. Horton, Following Release of Strong Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 15 minutes ago
With growth accelerating at a higher-than-expected rate, investors should consider buying shares of D.R. Horton, which has an average analyst 12-month price target of $26.
- InPlay from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 19 minutes ago
InPlay from Briefing.com
- Why Caterpillar Earnings Could Be Wrecked by the 2015 Outlook @ 24/7 Wall St. - 22 minutes ago
Caterpillar will report fourth-quarter and full-year 2014 earnings Tuesday before the market opens.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Stock Is Up Today After Analyst Note About Macau @ TheStreet.com - 28 minutes ago
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is gaining Monday following a positive note to investors from Union Gaming Research Macau.
- Seagate Profit Soars on Revenue Growth @ The Wall Street Journal - 39 minutes ago
Seagate Technology PLC said its earnings surged thanks to the data-storage company’s revenue growth in the most recent quarter and a gain related to an arbitration award in a dispute with Western Digital ...
- Norfolk Southern Squeaks Past Q4 Earnings Estimates @ Investor's Business Daily - 40 minutes ago
Norfolk Southern (NSC) topped analysts' fourth-quarter earnings estimate by a penny, easing fears after it missed in the prior quarter. But revenue was down slightly, and lighter than expected, as gains ...
- Seagate Earnings Fall Short On Weak Sales In Europe @ Investor's Business Daily - 51 minutes ago
Shares of disk drive makers Seagate Technology (STX) and Western Digital tumbled Monday after Seagate posted earnings and gave guidance below Wall Street consensus. Seagate reported earnings per share ...
- Trim Positions in Stryker Ahead of Fourth-Quarter Earnings; Buy on Pullback @ TheStreet.com - 55 minutes ago
Stryker must significantly outperform for all of 2015 just to meet expectations. That's a tall order.
- Seagate misses Street 2Q forecasts Associated Press - 57 minutes ago
Seagate Technology PLC on Monday reported second-quarter results and a third-quarter revenue forecast that missed Wall Street expectations. The electronic storage maker's shares fell more than 9 percent ...
- What to look for in Apple’s earnings @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Apple is set to report first-quarter earnings after market close on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley Calls Michael Kors A 'Compelling Entry Point For High Quality Growth' Benzinga - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
In a report published Monday, Morgan Stanley provided a preview for Michael Kors Holdings Ltd’s (NYSE: KORS ) third-quarter earnings. The firm expects EPS beats with in-line to slightly better comparable ...
- Boeing To Report Earnings As Airline Fuel Costs Dive @ Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Boeing's (BA) earnings are expected to continue climbing, though the recent collapse in oil prices has raised some concerns that airlines might delay orders for more fuel-efficient planes. Analysts expect ...
- Poland's KGHM plans dividends of up to one third of profits Reuters - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
Europe's No.2 copper producer KGHM plans to pay out dividends of up to one third of its 2014 annual profit, as it plans to spend 27 billion zlotys ($7.23 billion) to boost output over the next five years, the company said on Monday. KGHM paid out a dividend of 5 zlotys per share which equalled 30 percent of its 2013 …
- Sell VMware Stock Ahead of Fourth-Quarter Earnings; Buy on Pullback @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
Investors should sell at the high on Monday, wait for VMware to say something positive on Tuesday and then decide if the investment is worth the risk.
- What to Expect When American Airlines (AAL) Reports Earnings Results Tomorrow @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
American Airlines (AAL) is scheduled to report its 2014 fourth quarter earnings results tomorrow morning before the market open.
- What to Expect When Pfizer (PFE) Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Tomorrow @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Shares of Pfizer (PFE) are up today ahead of the company's fourth-quarter earnings report before the market open tomorrow.
- Morgan Stanley: Margin Gains 'Baked In' For Brinker International Benzinga - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT ) will post continued growth in same-store sales for the recent period, but improving margins are already "baked into" its share price, an analyst said ...
- Story Stocks from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Story Stocks from Briefing.com
- Cavium Poised For Double-Digit EPS, Revenue Growth @ Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Cavium (CAVM) is expected to post double-digit gains in earnings and revenue when it reports Q4 results after the close Wednesday. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect earnings per share excluding ...
- 5 Big Tech Stocks That Are Surprisingly Cheap @ Kiplinger - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
Business prospects for these five companies look good, and their shares are attractively priced.
- Key highlights of the new vehicle business Market Realist - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Lithia has a larger footprint in the mid-sized and regional markets. This strategy protects Lithia from its competitors, which focus on metropolitan areas.
- Roper Industries (ROP) Stock Climbs Today on Earnings Results @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Roper Industries (ROP) shares are rising after the company released its fourth quarter earnings before the opening bell today.
- Yahoo!'s Alibaba Future On Tap; Sell Strangles, Says MKM; Core Focus Returns? @ Barrons.com - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
The company has said that by the time of this quarterly report, it would tell investors its intentions about its asian assets, including its $34 billion, 24% stake in Alibaba Group Holding (BABA). Addressing the Alibaba matter, MKM Partners’s derivatives strategist, Jim Strugger, citing work of his colleague Rob Sanderson, …
- DR Horton buoys US homebuilders @ Financial Times - 2 hours 1 minute ago
US homebuilders climbed on Monday after DR Horton, the country's largest by sales, eclipsed fiscal first-quarter expectations and said its pace of sales accelerated throughout January. The Texas-based ...
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Stock Rises Today Ahead of Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report Tomorrow @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Shares of Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) were up in early afternoon trading Monday ahead of the copper miner's fourth-quarter earnings report on Tuesday before the market open.
- What To Expect From Microsoft's Earnings (In 7 Pictures) Benzinga - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
These graphs were produced by Capital Market Labs. Learn how the company is bringing the power of living data to the world of finance. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT ) reports earnings on Monday, ...
- Has Seagate Peaked? @ 24/7 Wall St. - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Seagate Technology reported in-line second-quarter financials before the markets opened Monday morning.
- Intel (INTC) Stock Falls After Seagate's Light Guidance @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
Intel (INTC) is falling Monday following Seagate's (STX) poor fiscal third quarter guidance.
- Weak retail business in Europe hits Seagate revenue Reuters - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Hard-drive maker Seagate Technology Plc's revenue forecast for the current quarter fell well short of analyst estimates, largely due to weakness in Europe, sending the company's shares down as much as 12 percent. Seagate's retail business in Europe, which accounts for about 20 percent of the company's revenue, shrank …
- Low Oil Prices Will Catch Up With Exxon's Fourth-Quarter Results @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
The oil giant managed to maintain earnings growth in the third quarter but it won't be so lucky in the fourth quarter.
- Goldcorp (GG) Stock Down Today as Gold Prices Slip @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Goldcorp stock is down today as gold prices fall.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Stock Surges Today on Bullish Analyst Note @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Shares of Himax Technologies (HIMX) rose in morning trading Monday after Bank of America/Merrill Lynch named the semiconductor company as a top pick for 2015.
- Mattel’s problems won’t end at change of guard @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
There’s just no love for Barbie parent Mattel Inc., and the company knows it.
- Roper Industries (ROP) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
The following Roper Industries (ROP) conference call took place on January 26, 2015, 08:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Grainger (GWW) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
The following Grainger (GWW) conference call took place on January 26, 2015, 07:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- First Niagara (FNFG) Stock Higher Today After Jefferies Upgrade @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
Shares of First Niagara Financial Group (FNFG) are up after Jefferies upgraded the company to 'buy' from 'hold' and raised its price target to $9.50 from $8.
- Updates, advisories and surprises @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
A roundup of the latest corporate earnings reports and what companies are saying about future quarters.
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Stock Is Up Today Ahead of S&P 500 Inclusion @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
HCA Holdings (HCA) is gaining Monday ahead of its addition to the S&P 500 after the closing bell.
- Western Digital (WDC) Stock Falls Today After Seagate Technology Reports Second-Quarter Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
Shares of data storage company Western Digital (WDC) were down in morning trading Monday after peer company Seagate Technology (STX) reported second-quarter earnings.
- What to Expect When Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Earnings Results Later Today @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
Microsoft (MSFT) is expected to report its earnings results after the market close today.
- D.R. Horton Profit, Revenue Surge On Strong Orders @ Investor's Business Daily - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
D.R. Horton (DHI) reversed from two quarterly misses in a row to beat analysts' fiscal first-quarter earnings estimates amid surging orders, leading most homebuilders higher Monday. The Fort Worth, Texas-based ...
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Stock Rising Today on Fourth Quarter Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Norfolk Southern (NSC) shares are climbing after the company beat analysts fourth quarter earnings expectations.
- Mattel Falls On CEO Resignation, Poor Holiday Quarter Update @ Barrons.com - 3 hours ago
Shares of Mattel (MAT) were lower Monday morning as its CEO unexpectedly resigned on the heels of disappointing holiday sales. Chief Executive Bryan Stockton stepped down as the toymaker gave downbeat fourth quarter guidance, saying it expects that profit fell 59%, to 52 cents a share excluding one-time items, widely missing …
- Universal Display (OLED) Stock Is Up Today on New LG Display Agreements @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Universal Display (OLED) is gaining Monday after announcing new license and material supply agreements with LG Display (LPL).
- Fisher-Price parent Mattel makes CEO change @ The Business Journals - 3 hours ago
The chairman and chief executive officer of Mattel Inc. has resigned his post as the toymaker reported a sharp drop in fourth-quarter profits. Bryan Stockton had lead the California company for just over two years. He will be replaced by Christopher Sinclair, who will serve as chairman and interim CEO, effective immediately. …
- National Bank of Greece (NBG) Stock Tanks Today Following Greek Election Results @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
National Bank of Greece (NBG) shares are falling on the results of the country's national elections.
- Here's What Morgan Stanley Is Watching In The Semiconductor Space Benzinga - 3 hours ago
Morgan Stanley previewed earnings for semiconductor stocks Monday. Analysts led by Joseph Moore saw most of the companies reporting inline with with estimates. Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ: TXN ...
- What to Expect When Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports Earnings Results Tomorrow @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Procter & Gamble (PG) is scheduled to report its fiscal 2015 second quarter earnings results before the open tomorrow morning.