- Yahoo Japan: JPM Doesn't See Earnings Growth, Downgrades @ Barrons.com - 6 hours ago
J.P. Morgan downgraded Yahoo Japan (4689.T) from Buy to Hold with a new price target 480 yen, down from 570 yen. The broker believes we are unlikely to see earnings growth in fiscal year 2015, largely because of paid search advertising, which accounts for over a third of the company's total sales. Japanese consumers increasingly …
- Kids' b-ball shoe sales jump Investor's Business Daily - 8 hours ago
Basketball shoe sales spiked 70%, year over year, within the 4 weeks ended Aug. 17, said NPD Group. The category accounts for 26% of all children's volume, up from 17% of sales in '13. The overall athletic ...
- Jefferies revenues hit record $835m @ Financial Times - 8 hours ago
Jefferies, the independent investment bank, announced record revenues of $835m in the third quarter, with strong revenues from deals and solid trading activity lifting the mood on Wall Street. Although ...
- Las Vegas Sands' (LVS) Domestic Market Grows, Macau Weak Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Aug 29, we issued an updated research report on Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS).
- Markel (MKL) Down to Strong Sell on Rising Financial Risks Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Aug 30, 2014, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Markel Corp. (MKL) by two notches to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell).
- Why Select Income REIT (SIR) Stock Declined Today @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Select Income REIT (SIR) shares fell after announcing that it had purchased REIT Cole Corporate Income Trust for $3 billion total.
- Healthcare Services Group Downgraded on Weak Q2 Results Zacks - 10 hours ago
On Sep 2, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Healthcare Services Group Inc. (HCSG) to a Zacks Rank #4 (Sell).
- Why Flextronics (FLEX) Stock Is Up in After-Hours Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Flextronics (FLEX) is gaining after-hours Tuesday after receiving approval to buy back up to 20% of its shares.
- Must-know: Hewlett-Packard’s 3Q14 earnings Market Realist - 10 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard (or HP) (HPQ) was founded in 1939. It's one of the leading players in the personal computers (or PC) market. It provides PCs, printers, enterprise server and storage technology, software, ...
- Why PetroChina (PTR) Stock Closed Higher Today @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
China's biggest energy companies stand to benefit from Russian President Putin's offer to sell a stake in the country's second-biggest oil project to "Chinese friends."
- Will Toll Brothers (TOL) Earnings Disappoint in Q3? Zacks - 10 hours ago
Toll Brothers Inc. (TOL) is set to release its third-quarter fiscal 2014 results on Sep 3, before the market opens.
- Why Under Armour (UA) Stock Is Surging Today @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
The athletic apparel company hired supermodel Gisele Bundchen to promote its products as it looks to appeal more to women.
- Intel (INTC) Recruits Ex-Qualcomm Executive Faintucha Zacks - 11 hours ago
Intel (INTC) has employed Amir Faintucha, an ex-senior executive at competitor, Qualcomm (QCOM), to support the company's initiatives in mobile and Internet connected gadgets.
- 10 best and worst S&P 500 stocks of 2014 @ MarketWatch - 11 hours ago
Gains of up to 82% far outpace the index, while retailers lose big, writes Phil van Doorn.
- Why Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Stock Is Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) is gaining on Tuesday after announcing a new common stock investment of about $8 million.
- PartnerRe (PRE) Hits New 52-Week High Post Q2 Earnings Zacks - 12 hours ago
Shares of PartnerRe Ltd. (PRE) scaled a new 52-week high at $111.11 on Aug 29, riding on a steady growth momentum.
- Hain Celestial to Gain as Demand for Organic Food Increases Zacks - 12 hours ago
Hain Celestial (HAIN) is poised to surge as the economy gradually revives and the demand for organic food increases.
- Down Go the Oil Majors as Energy Prices Tumble @ Barrons.com - 12 hours ago
Still, analysts were out with their opinions on oil majors ExxonMobil (XOM), Chevron (CVX) and BP (BP), though the market sees little need to differentiate today. Oppenheimer's Fadel Gheit and Robert Du Boff, for instance, came out in favor of Chevron but more muted on ExxonMobil... Although Chevron reduced its 2014 production …
- Why Petrobras (PBR) Stock Climbed to Another 52-Week High Today @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Shares of Petrobras (PBR) rose to a new 52-week high of $20.87 on Tuesday after Brazilian presidential candidate Marina Silva released her platform, which could aid the state-owned energy company.
- Fred's Down to Strong Sell on Poor Q2 Results, Bleak Q3 View Zacks - 12 hours ago
On Aug 29, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Fred's Inc. (FRED) to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell).
- Guess? Hits 52-Week Low on Weak Q2, Bleak View Zacks - 12 hours ago
Shares of Guess?, Inc. (GES) hit a new 52-week low of $23.15 after reporting disappointing second-quarter fiscal 2015 results on Aug 27.
- How Will Home Depot (HD) Stock Be Affected By Possible Data Breach? @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Shares of Home Depot (HD) are down after it was reported that the retailer may have suffered a massive credit card breach, according to KrebsonSecurity.com.
- Wasn't TD Bank's Q3 Earnings Enough to Boost Shares Price? Zacks - 12 hours ago
Shares of TD Bank (TD) fell 1.1% despite posting robust fiscal third-quarter 2014 earnings (ended Jul 31) on Aug 28 before the opening bell.
- Solid Q2 Earnings for FDIC-Insured Banks, Expenses Down Zacks - 13 hours ago
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)-insured commercial banks and savings institutions reported second-quarter 2014 earnings of $40.2 billion, above the year-ago earnings of $38.2 billion by 5.3%....
- American Financial Hits 52-Week High on Dividend Hike Zacks - 13 hours ago
American Financial (AFG) strikes a 52-week high on dividend increase, strong second quarter earnings.
- Deutsche Bank Previews PVH Corp Second Quarter Earnings Benzinga - 13 hours ago
In a second quarter earnings preview, analysts at Deutsche Bank reiterated a Buy rating and $145 price target on PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH ) Tuesday. Analysts at the firm note that the bar for second quarter ...
- Should Baidu (BIDU) Stock Be In Your Portfolio? Zacks - 13 hours ago
Inside the stock prospects for Chinese language search engine giant, Baidu.com.
- 3 Mutual Funds to Ride the Manufacturing Wave! Zacks - 13 hours ago
The ISM numbers have shown a sustained upward trend in the manufacturing sector over the past several months.
- America’s Worst Performing Stock: Coach 24/7 Wall St. - 13 hours ago
Coach’s fourth fiscal quarter results were a pleasant surprise to stockholders after a string of quarters when the company missed estimates.
- Gambling Stock Roundup: Iao Kun Group and Isle of Capri Casinos Report Results, Macau Revenues Decli … Zacks - 13 hours ago
Iao Kun Group and Isle of Capri Casinos posted respective quarterly results while Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau posted sluggish August Macau revenues.
- Why Finisar (FNSR) Stock Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Finisar (FNSR) is falling Tuesday after Jefferies (JEF) downgraded the company to 'hold' from 'buy.'
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Telecommunications Industry @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the telecommunications industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the real estate industry lower today.
- 3 Energy Stocks Driving The Industry Higher @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the energy industry higher today.
- 3 Stocks Driving The Leisure Industry Higher @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the leisure industry higher today.
- Why Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Stock Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS) fell in afternoon trading Tuesday after Macau gaming revenue fell in August, the third straight month of decline.
- AMGN, MRK And PFE, 3 Drugs Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the drugs industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Advancing The Technology Sector @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the technology sector higher today.
- WLP, UNH And ESRX, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the health services industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Pulling The Leisure Industry Downward @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the leisure industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Wholesale Industry @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the wholesale industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Moving The Food & Beverage Industry Upward @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the food & beverage industry higher today.
- Why Boeing (BA) Stock Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Boeing (BA) is falling Tuesday after receiving downgrades from The Buckingham Research Group and RBC Capital.
- Why BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Is Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
BlackBerry (BBRY) is gaining Tuesday after announcing it will hold three events across the globe on September 24.
- Why Cloud Peak Energy (CLD) Stock Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Cloud Peak Energy (CLD) is falling Tuesday after lowering its full year 2014 coal shipment and adjusted EBITDA guidance.
- Why Northrop Grumman (NOC) Stock Is Gaining Today @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Northron Grumman (NOC) shares are climbing after being upgraded to 'outperform' from 'sector perform' by analysts at RBC Capital.
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: MBT, MWE, TCP @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: TICC, WSR, CODI @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: ZFC, WHLR, ACRE @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet
- Price Wars May Decimate This Industry—And Its Top Player Is Most Vulnerable StreetAuthority Network - 15 hours ago
Marcelo Claure, the new CEO at Sprint (NYSE: S ) , is seeking a new twist on an old axiom: “If you can’t