- Fitch Rates New York City, NY's GOs 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:05 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to the following New York City general obligation bonds:
- Fitch Rates Brownsville ISD, Texas' ULT Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, May 17, 2013 2:50 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AAA' rating to the following Brownsville Independent School District, Texas unlimited tax bonds:
- Fitch Rates Loudoun County, VA's $176.3MM GOs 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, May 17, 2013 2:29 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following Loudoun County, Virginia general obligation bonds:
- Fitch: California Fiscally Disciplined Budget Positive Business Wire - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:17 AM EDT
In Fitch's view, the fiscal 2014 budget released by California's Governor Brown on May 14 would continue the disciplined approach to fiscal management shown by the state in recent years, with a prudent revenue forecast and restrained spending growth proposed.
- Fitch Rates Calvert County, MD's GOs 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, May 16, 2013 5:09 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'AAA' to the following general obligation bonds of Calvert County, Maryland :
- Harper Government Invests in Improvements to White Rock's Community Infrastructure Marketwired - Thu, May 16, 2013 4:30 PM EDT
Today, Russ Hiebert, Member of Parliament for South Surrey-White Rock-Cloverdale, on behalf of the Honourable Lynne Yelich, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification, announced support for ...
- Research and Markets: Belgium Country Analysis: 2013-2018 An Evaluation of Political, Social, Economic, … Business Wire - Thu, May 16, 2013 2:38 PM EDT
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Belgium Country Analysis: 2013-2018 An Evaluation of Pol
- Fitch Affirms Pinellas Park, FL's Water & Sewer System Revs at 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, May 16, 2013 2:19 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings affirms the following Pinellas Park, Florida bonds:
- Where's the Juice? Marketwired - Thu, May 16, 2013 1:19 PM EDT
- Environmentalists, Labor and Elected Officials Unite Behind New Incentives for Coal Power Sales to State … PR Newswire - Thu, May 16, 2013 12:58 PM EDT
SEATTLE, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Labor and business leaders are praising the Washington state Legislature and Gov. Jay Inslee for the passage of Senate Bill 5297, which was signed into law by Inslee ...
- BMO Private Bank June Financial Market Outlook: Global Fiscal Policies Continue to Impact Financial … Marketwired - Thu, May 16, 2013 7:15 AM EDT
CHICAGO, IL-- - U.S. grappling with fiscal cliff and sequestration repercussions while Eurozone deals with austerity fall-out Stocks rise as U.S. Treasury yields sink to new lows Emerging equity markets ...
- Close to 300,000 jobs remain unfilled in Q1 CNW Group - Thu, May 16, 2013 6:00 AM EDT
Close to 300,000 jobs remain unfilled in Q1
- Canadians more frugal due to rising food prices: RBC Canadian Consumer Outlook CNW Group - Thu, May 16, 2013 5:30 AM EDT
Canadians more frugal due to rising food prices: RBC Canadian Consumer Outlook
- NIH Saves Lives: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Calls On Congress To Restore Full NIH Fundin … PR Newswire - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:07 PM EDT
WASHINGTON, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center , one of the nation's top cancer research and prevention centers and pioneer of bone marrow and stem cell transplantation, ...
- Fitch Affirms Madison Parish School Board, LA's GOs at 'A-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 6:12 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on Madison Parish School Board, LA's general obligation bonds as part of its continuous surveillance effort:
- Accenture Study Finds Europe Must Grow Its Manufacturing Sector to Maintain International Competitiv … Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 6:00 PM EDT
The vast majority of Europe’s business leaders and senior decision makers say Europe must grow the size of its manufacturing sector if it is not to lose its competitiveness, according to a new study by Accenture on behalf of BUSINESSEUROPE.
- Research and Markets: UAE's Economy Is Likely To Grow To $447.46 Billion at Current Prices by 2018 with … Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 2:46 PM EDT
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE Country Analysis: 2013-2018 An Evaluation of Political,
- Minister of State Bernier Meets With Winnipeg Entrepreneurs Marketwired - Wed, May 15, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
The Honourable Maxime Bernier, Minister of State , today met with representatives of the Winnipeg entrepreneurial community at a roundtable hosted by the Frontier Centre for Public Policy. He listened ...
- Harper Government invests in projects to support Canadian seniors PR Newswire - Wed, May 15, 2013 12:45 PM EDT
VANCOUVER, May 15, 2013 /CNW/ - Seniors across the country will soon have new opportunities to use their leadership abilities, energy and skills to continue to make a difference in their communities through ...
- U.S. Legal System Is World’s Most Costly According to New Study Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 12:29 PM EDT
The U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform today released a study by NERA Economic Consulting showing that the U.S. has the world’s most costly legal system as a share of its economy.
- Research and Markets: New 2013 Analysis: Renewable Energy Subsidies in Europe, Recent Cuts and Implications … Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 12:10 PM EDT
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Renewable Energy Subsidies in Europe, Recent Cuts and I
- Chicago area entrepreneurs say economic uncertainty continues to hamper business growth PR Newswire - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
CHICAGO, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cole Taylor Business Owners Confidence Index survey for the first half of 2013 shows growing concern over the economy and strong criticism of government policies ...
- Fund for Our Economic Future Research Finds Growth Is Not A One-Size Fits All Solution For Mid-Sized … PR Newswire - Fri, May 3, 2013 7:00 AM EDT
CLEVELAND, May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new analysis of 115 mid-sized metropolitan areas between 1990 and 2011 suggests that local and regional stakeholders would benefit from a reassessment of what it ...
- Ontario Breaks New Ground with Transit Revenue Tools Marketwired - Thu, May 2, 2013 5:06 PM EDT
The Government of Ontario showed strong leadership in its budget today by setting the stage for dedicated, ongoing and sustainable investment in public transit.
- New Ontario Funding Will Increase Job Opportunities for Youth Marketwired - Thu, May 2, 2013 5:04 PM EDT
The Canadian Youth Business Foundation congratulates the Honourable Charles Sousa, Minister of Finance, for announcing a two-year, $295 million Youth Jobs Strategy to create 30,000 new jobs as part of ...
- Modest Improvements Offer Little Relief in Austerity Budget Marketwired - Thu, May 2, 2013 5:01 PM EDT
Ontario Federation of Labour President Sid Ryan welcomed modest measures in today's Budget that responded to concerns identified in the People's Budget but said the continuation of McGuinty's austerity ...
- Ontario budget puts people first CNW Group - Thu, May 2, 2013 4:15 PM EDT
Ontario budget puts people first
- Research and Markets: Effect of Sequestration on Pha/Bio Industry Business Wire - Thu, May 2, 2013 10:06 AM EDT
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Effect of Sequestration on Pha/Bio Industry" report to their o
- Global Report: Government Policies Seen As Key To Manufacturing Competitiveness PR Newswire - Thu, May 2, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
NEW YORK, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Government policies can either make or break a nation's manufacturing sector, according to more than 70 global executives interviewed for a new report from the World ...
- Media Advisory: OFL President Sid Ryan Available for Comment Following Release of Ontario Budget Marketwired - Thu, May 2, 2013 5:00 AM EDT
Sid Ryan, President of the Ontario Federation of Labour , will be available for comment immediately following the release of the 2013 Ontario Budget to discuss its impact on working people across the province....
- Fitch Rates Santa Fe, NM GRTs 'AA+' and Sub Lien GRTs 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, May 1, 2013 5:28 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has taken the following rating action on Santa Fe, New Mexico obligations:
- BioForward Testifies in Support of Assembly Bill 181 and Increasing Pool of Capital in Wisconsin Business Wire - Wed, May 1, 2013 4:20 PM EDT
Today the Assembly Committee on Jobs, Economy and Mining held a public hearing on Assembly Bill 181, legislation that would create a venture capital investment program in Wisconsin.
- CLEAR Coalition Urges House Members To Reject Corbett Tax Schemes PR Newswire - Wed, May 1, 2013 11:47 AM EDT
HARRISBURG, Pa., May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Economic data across the board demonstrates that Gov. Corbett's 'plan' for Pennsylvania is failing miserably and lawmakers should reject the massive corporate ...
- Government Market Expert Cites GSA Spending Growth with Small Businesses PR Newswire - Wed, May 1, 2013 7:30 AM EDT
WASHINGTON, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "With the overlapping impact of the phasing out of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the post-2010 austerity measures forced by the House GOP, and the fade-out ...
- Nielsen: Q1 2013 Consumer Confidence Increases in Key Economies around the World Business Wire - Wed, May 1, 2013 12:01 AM EDT
Global consumer confidence indexed at 93 in the first quarter of 2013, as key economies in North America, Asia, and northern and central Europe reported improvements in economic sentiments, according to consumer confidence findings from Nielsen, a leading global provider of information and insights into what consumers watch …
- Fitch Rates Rio Grande City CISD, TX's ULT Rfdg Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Negative Business Wire - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 6:06 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA-' rating to the following Rio Grande City Consolidated Independent School District, Texas' unlimited tax bonds:
- Fitch Rates Washington County, MD's GOs 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 5:33 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to the following Washington County, Maryland general obligation bonds:
- Treasurer McCord Disputes Governor Corbett's Unemployment Analysis Marketwired - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 4:15 PM EDT
State Treasurer Rob McCord took issue today with Gov. Tom Corbett's recent characterization of Pennsylvania's employment picture as "better than other states" and with the governor's assertion ...
- Nation’s Aging Organizations Urge President Obama Not to Shift More Costs onto America’s Seniors Business Wire - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 2:40 PM EDT
The Leadership Council of Aging Organizations —who together represent over 60 million older Americans—today expressed serious concern over key proposals in President Obama’s
- Fitch Affirms Oro Valley, AZ Excise Tax Revenue Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 1:59 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings affirms the following ratings on Oro Valley , Arizona's outstanding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Oregon's $14MM GOs 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 1:15 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to $14.4 million state of Oregon general obligation bonds consisting of the following:
- Michigan Index Gains in February PR Newswire - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 11:22 AM EDT
DALLAS, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Comerica Bank's Michigan Economic Activity Index increased in February, up 0.1 points to a level of 117.8. The February index reading is 47 points, or 66 percent, ...
- The Fraser Institute: Taxpayers and Businesses Spent Up to $25 Billion in 2011 to Comply With Canadian … Marketwired - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 6:32 AM EDT
It cost Canadians between $19.2 billion and $24.8 billion to prepare, file, and remit payment for personal income taxes, property taxes, and business taxes in 2011, finds a new report from the Fraser Institute, ...
- Harper Government Supporting Industry to Better Leverage Military Procurement Marketwired - Mon, Apr 29, 2013 1:41 PM EDT
The Honourable Rona Ambrose, Minister of Public Works and Government Services and Minister for Status of Women, today hosted a workshop in Montreal to engage Canadian industry representatives on the Harper ...
- Fitch Affirms Hidalgo ISD, TX's ULT Bonds at 'A-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Apr 29, 2013 12:18 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has taken the following rating action on Hidalgo Independent School District, Texas' unlimited tax bonds:
- Budget Car Rental Singapore Launches New Location at Caltex Changi PR Newswire - Mon, Apr 29, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
SINGAPORE, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Budget( http://www.budget.com.sg ), one of the world's best-known car rental brands, partners with Caltex(R), a leading energy brand, on the opening of a new location ...
- Fitch Rates Virginia Public School Auth's School Technology and Security Notes, Ser I 'AA+' Business Wire - Fri, Apr 26, 2013 3:51 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to $65.8 million Virginia Public School Authority school technology and security notes, series I.
- Workers Rally for Jobs at Construction Site of New LG HQ PR Newswire - Fri, Apr 26, 2013 2:42 PM EDT
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Elected officials from Northern New Jersey joined more than 300 workers from the Bergen County Building and Construction Trades Council at a union ...
- Fitch Affirms Utica NY ULTGOs at 'BBB'; Outlook to Negative Business Wire - Thu, Apr 25, 2013 4:41 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings affirms its 'BBB' rating on approximately $18 million of Utica, NY's outstanding unlimited tax general obligation bonds.
- Fitch Downgrades Mojave USD, CA's COPs to 'A'; School Facilities Improvement Dist #1 GOs to 'A+' Business Wire - Thu, Apr 25, 2013 3:25 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has downgraded the following ratings for Mojave Unified School District :