- Fitch Rates Ohio's $175MM GO Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to the following general obligation refunding bonds of the state of Ohio:
- TD Economics: Full Steam Ahead for America's Economy PR Newswire - 18 hours ago
CHERRY HILL, N.J., Dec. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- America's economy is gaining steam and lower oil and gasoline prices are adding fuel to the fire according to a report released today by TD Economics (www.td.com/economics), an affiliate of TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®. "The fall in energy prices could hardly …
- National job vacancy rate climbs in Q3 as unemployment drops CNW Group - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 6:00 AM EST
National job vacancy rate climbs in Q3 as unemployment drops
- Fitch Rates San Angelo ISD, TX's Ser 2014 A & B ULT Rfdg Bonds 'AAA'/'AA' Underlying; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 4:05 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to San Angelo Independent School District, Texas' unlimited tax bonds as follows:
- Two-Thirds of PA CPAs Urge Liquor Privatization Business Wire - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 9:30 AM EST
Pennsylvania CPAs report that they saw some growth in business revenue in the past year, and expect that trend to continue into 2015. This optimism is tempered a bit when it comes to support of Governor-elect Tom Wolf’s platform.
- Fitch Affirms Edna ISD, TX's ULT Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 2:30 PM EST
Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on Edna Independent School District , Texas' unlimited tax bonds:
- Federal Housing Finance Agency Reinstates Funding for Capital Magnet Fund Marketwired - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 11:10 AM EST
The Federal Housing Finance Agency today directed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to begin allocating dollars to the Capital Magnet Fund, reversing its temporary suspension on funding for the program. The decision ...
- Canada's economy to benefit from broader export demand in 2015: RBC Economics CNW Group - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 5:00 AM EST
Canada's economy to benefit from broader export demand in 2015: RBC Economics
- Atlantic Canada positioned for modest growth in 2015: RBC Economics CNW Group - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 5:00 AM EST
Atlantic Canada positioned for modest growth in 2015: RBC Economics
- Ontario's economy projected to top provincial growth rankings in 2015: RBC Economics CNW Group - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 5:00 AM EST
Ontario's economy projected to top provincial growth rankings in 2015: RBC Economics
- Alberta's economy to continue to grow in 2015 despite drop in oil prices: RBC Economics CNW Group - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 5:00 AM EST
Alberta's economy to continue to grow in 2015 despite drop in oil prices: RBC Economics
- Quebec's economy to benefit from export growth in 2015: RBC Economics CNW Group - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 5:00 AM EST
Quebec's economy to benefit from export growth in 2015: RBC Economics
- CBC takes a step back from commitment to local news PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 4:30 PM EST
TORONTO, Dec. 11, 2014 /CNW/ - Under pressure from federal budget cuts and in the name of a "digital first" strategy, the CBC is planning another round of cuts in local news coverage across Canada next fall. This continues a process by the Harper government of breaking faith with Canadians who have clearly said they support …
- Fitch: Alaska Revises FY2015 Oil Price Forecast; Increases Budget Gap; No Immediate Rating Impact Business Wire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 12:45 PM EST
Yesterday's substantial reduction in Alaska's FY2015 price forecast for crude oil produced on its Alaska North Slope , from $105 per barrel to $76.31 per barrel, offset by a modest expected increase in oil production, has lowered the state's revenue forecast for the current fiscal year by almost $2 billion.
- CROMNIPORK: CAGW Exposes Earmarks in CRomnibus Appropriations Business Wire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 12:35 PM EST
With the House of Representatives set to vote on the fiscal year 2015 CRomnibus appropriations bill, a combination of a continuing resolution and omnibus appropriations,
- Global Economy Growth Rate of 3 Percent or Slightly Higher Expected in 2015 Business Wire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 12:30 PM EST
The global economy is expected to expand at a rate of 3.0 percent or slightly higher in 2015 after three years of global growth stuck in the 2.5 percent range, according to a forec
- New Report Shows Hispanics Responsible For $605 Billion In Annual U.S. Spending Power, $190 Billion In … PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 11:24 AM EST
The report also highlights their contributions to tax revenue, Medicare, and Social Security programs. "The Hispanic community has long been recognized in Louisiana for its contributions to our tourism, restaurant, agriculture and construction industries. Its heroic efforts in disaster recovery from Hurricanes Katrina, …
- Interise Again Generates Meaningful Impact: StreetWise ‘MBA’™ Small Business Owners Created and Retained … Business Wire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 9:00 AM EST
According to the 2013 Impact Report compiled by Interise, a trusted partner for accelerating economic growth, small business owners across the country that participated in its program created and retained 12,114 net new jobs, a 50 percent increase from the previous year.
- Fitch Rates Broward County, FL Schools' Rfdg COPs 'A+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, Dec 10, 2014 4:28 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A+' rating to the following Broward County School Board Leasing Corp., Florida's certificates of participation :
- Auditor General's Report Paints Inaccurate Representation of the P3 Model PR Newswire - Wed, Dec 10, 2014 4:13 PM EST
TORONTO, Dec. 10, 2014 /CNW/ - The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships read with interest the report from the Ontario Auditor General on Alternative Financing and Procurement (also known as public-private partnerships or P3s) and is concerned that the report paints an inaccurate representation of the P3 model. …
- UCLA Anderson Forecast: National Economy out of the Doldrums; Unemployment Continues to Decline: California … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 10, 2014 4:00 AM EST
UCLA Anderson Forecast’s fourth quarterly release of 2014 foresees the United States’ economy likely growing at a 3 percent pace during the next two years, as lower oil prices and higher wages bolster consumer spending and the unemployment rate falls to 5 percent.
- Privatized P3 Hospitals & Projects Cost $8 Billion More Marketwired - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 5:40 PM EST
All justifications are now stripped away. Ontario's government must stop the P3 privatization of public infrastructure projects including hospitals, and put the billions in savings that result towards ...
- Fitch Rates Bexar County, Texas' LT and ULT Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 5:34 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns the 'AAA' rating to the following Bexar County, Texas obligations:
- No Casinos: Pro-Gambling Group Mysteriously Doubles Casino Jobs Claim in Less Than 80 Days Business Wire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 3:20 PM EST
No Casinos made the following statement based on the re-release of the American Gaming Association’s economic impact numbers:
- Fitch Rates Suffolk County, NY's Tax Anticipation Notes 'F1' Business Wire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 10:46 AM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to Suffolk County, NY notes:
- Industrial Real Estate Sector Contributes $21.7 Billion to Canadian Economy, Supports 111,900 Jobs CNW Group - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 8:00 AM EST
Industrial Real Estate Sector Contributes $21.7 Billion to Canadian Economy, Supports 111,900 Jobs
- Swedish budget deficit lingers on slower economic recovery GlobeNewswire Europe - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 3:32 AM EST
Sweden`s central government budget will show a deficit for at least two more years as the economic rebound takes longer than expected. The Debt Office expects a deficit of SEK 60 billion in 2014, SEK 51 ...
- Fitch Rates Fairfax County, VA Economic Development Authority Revs 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Dec 8, 2014 6:05 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA' rating to the following debt obligations of the Fairfax County, VA Economic Development Authority :
- Fitch Rates New Hampshire's $145MM GO Bonds 'AA+' Business Wire - Mon, Dec 8, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to the State of New Hampshire's general obligation capital improvement bonds consisting of:
- Indeed and CEBR: Unfilled Vacancies Costing the UK Economy £18bn a Year Business Wire - Mon, Dec 8, 2014 3:00 AM EST
Indeed, the world’s leading job site and global hiring resource has released research revealing the scale and economic impact of unfilled vacancies on the UK economy – representing
- Fitch Affirms Henderson County, NC's COPs at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, Dec 5, 2014 12:16 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following ratings for Henderson County, North Carolina :
- Fitch Rates Tampa Sports Authority, FL's Revenue Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, Dec 4, 2014 5:23 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to the following Tampa Sports Authority, Florida's revenue bonds:
- Chapman University 2014 Economic Forecast: The Economy Changes Trajectory GlobeNewswire - Thu, Dec 4, 2014 3:31 PM EST
ORANGE, Calif. -- See the full press release with all infographics in Chapman University's Press Room.
- Fitch Rates Deer Valley USD No. 97, AZ GOs 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, Dec 4, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA-' rating to the following Deer Valley Unified School District No. 97 of Maricopa County, Arizona general obligation debt:
- Optimism Abounds: Business Owners and Executives Positive About 2015 U.S. Economic Outlook and Growth … Marketwired - Thu, Dec 4, 2014 7:10 AM EST
"While there are some causes for concern, both internationally and domestically, business owners and executives continue to exude confidence in their ability to grow their business in today's economic environment," said Dave Casper, Executive Vice President and Head, Commercial Banking, BMO Harris Bank. The survey asked …
- Fitch Rates Connecticut's $61.64MM GO Rfdg Notes 'AA'; Outlook Remains Negative Business Wire - Wed, Dec 3, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to the State of Connecticut's $61.64 million in general obligation refunding notes -
- Fitch Upgrades Murray, Utah's Sales Tax Revs to 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, Dec 3, 2014 3:32 PM EST
Fitch Ratings upgrades its rating on the following sales tax revenue bonds for Murray, Utah :
- Retailers Join Local and State Governments to Press Congress for Marketplace Fairness Business Wire - Wed, Dec 3, 2014 10:53 AM EST
On the heels of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, a coalition of local and state government officials and private sector retailers came together today on Capitol Hill to urge Congress
- Bank of Canada maintains overnight rate target at 1 per cent CNW Group - Wed, Dec 3, 2014 10:30 AM EST
Bank of Canada maintains overnight rate target at 1 per cent
- Moody’s Analytics U.S. Macro Outlook: A Self-Sustaining Expansion Business Wire - Wed, Dec 3, 2014 8:30 AM EST
Moody's Analytics, a leading provider of economic forecasts, says that the US economy is clearly in an expansionary mode, most evident in the growing jobs market, in its monthly outlook report, “U.S.
- 3 Things You Can Learn About the Economy at Your Dentist's Office PR Newswire - Mon, Dec 1, 2014 1:46 PM EST
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- While many self-appointed experts make entire careers out of scrutinizing all kinds of data to make economic predictions, you don't have to be an economist to understand that the economy at large is a giant and complex ecosystem with many moving parts. Attempts to understand the …
- Investing in Cutting-Edge Severe Weather Forecasting Technology Marketwired - Mon, Dec 1, 2014 11:40 AM EST
- Atradius Expects Insolvencies to Remain High Despite Improving Economic Growth PR Newswire - Mon, Dec 1, 2014 6:00 AM EST
AMSTERDAM, December 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Insolvencies in many European economies are expected to remain well above 2007 levels in 2014 and 2015 according to Atradius Credit Insurance N.V. The global ...
- Fitch Affirms Martin County Hospital District, TX LT Bonds at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, Nov 26, 2014 1:23 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following Martin County Hospital District, Texas ratings:
- New Blueprint for Canada's Tax System Proposed - C.D. Howe Institute PR Newswire - Wed, Nov 26, 2014 10:00 AM EST
TORONTO, Nov. 26, 2014 /CNW/ - Canada's tax system needs a new blueprint to respond to challenges from global trends, according to a groundbreaking report released today. In "Tax Policy for a New Era," author Kevin Milligan proposes a reformed tax system that would achieve both greater potential economic growth and enhanced …
- BusinessCash Sees Boost in Government Contract Funding Demand GlobeNewswire - Wed, Nov 26, 2014 3:02 AM EST
MIAMI, Fla. -- via PRWEB - BusinessCash has experienced a surge in government contract invoice factoring and purchase order financing in the third and fourth quarters of 2014. This growth has been seen ...
- Fitch Upgrades Wicomico County, MD's GOs to 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA' rating to the following limited tax general obligation bonds of Wicomico County, Maryland :
- Fitch: Peru's Tax and Spending Proposals Would Not Hurt Finances Business Wire - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 4:04 PM EST
The Peruvian government's plan to lower tax rates and increase spending would not undermine its finances, as the country has relatively little debt, strong financial buffers and a
- Fitch Affirms Wise County, VA Implied GOs at 'AA-' & Lease Rev BANs at 'A+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 3:49 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following rating for Wise County, VA :
- SEB: Nordic Outlook: Increased stress squeezing global growth - Riksbank looking inside its unconventional … GlobeNewswire Europe - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 4:02 AM EST
The world economy`s big headache is the shortage of optimism. Economic policy instruments are becoming fewer and fewer, as well as less effective, but the toolkit is not yet empty. Global growth in 2015-2016 ...