- Fitch Affirms Martin County Hospital District, TX LT Bonds at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following Martin County Hospital District, Texas ratings:
- New Blueprint for Canada's Tax System Proposed - C.D. Howe Institute CNW Group - 21 hours ago
New Blueprint for Canada's Tax System Proposed - C.D. Howe Institute
- BusinessCash Sees Boost in Government Contract Funding Demand GlobeNewswire - Wed, Nov 26, 2014 3:02 AM EST
MIAMI, Fla. -- via PRWEB - BusinessCash has experienced a surge in government contract invoice factoring and purchase order financing in the third and fourth quarters of 2014. This growth has been seen ...
- Fitch Upgrades Wicomico County, MD's GOs to 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 4:38 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA' rating to the following limited tax general obligation bonds of Wicomico County, Maryland :
- Fitch: Peru's Tax and Spending Proposals Would Not Hurt Finances Business Wire - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 4:04 PM EST
The Peruvian government's plan to lower tax rates and increase spending would not undermine its finances, as the country has relatively little debt, strong financial buffers and a
- Fitch Affirms Wise County, VA Implied GOs at 'AA-' & Lease Rev BANs at 'A+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 3:49 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following rating for Wise County, VA :
- SEB: Nordic Outlook: Increased stress squeezing global growth - Riksbank looking inside its unconventional … GlobeNewswire Europe - Tue, Nov 25, 2014 4:02 AM EST
The world economy`s big headache is the shortage of optimism. Economic policy instruments are becoming fewer and fewer, as well as less effective, but the toolkit is not yet empty. Global growth in 2015-2016 ...
- Fitch Rates New Jersey's $525MM GO Bonds 'A'; Outlook Negative Business Wire - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A' rating to $525 million state of New Jersey general obligation bonds .
- Fitch Rates Scottsdale, AZ GOs, Excise Tax Revs 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 3:20 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AAA' rating to the following Scottsdale, Arizona bonds:
- Fitch Rates PA Commonwealth Financing Auth's $199.8MM Revenue Bonds at 'A+' Business Wire - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A+' rating to the following Pennsylvania Commonwealth Financing Authority bonds:
- Retail Real Estate Sector Contributes $6.9 Billion to Canadian Economy, Supports 97,700 Jobs PR Newswire - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:21 PM EST
TORONTO, Nov. 21, 2014 /CNW/ - Capital investment in the retail real estate sector totaled $6.9 billion in 2013, according to a report released by the Real Property Association of Canada (REALpac) titled ...
- Fitch Rates Greenville County, SC's GOs 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 12:40 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'AAA' to the following Greenville County, South Carolina general obligation bonds:
- Fitch Rates Nassau County, NY's GO Bonds and Tax Anticipation Notes; Outlook Revised to Stable Business Wire - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 11:44 AM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to Nassau County, NY :
- Global Youth Unemployment: An Agenda For Substantive Intervention PR Newswire - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 4:19 PM EST
BOSTON, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Across the globe, today's youth populations are experiencing one of the highest levels of unemployment in history. Nearly half of the world's 1.2 billion young people ...
- CAGW Names Rep. Mike Rogers November Porker of the Month Business Wire - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 1:45 PM EST
Today, Citizens Against Government Waste named Rep. Mike Rogers its November Porker of the Month for his second unsuccessful attempt to convince his fellow Republican lawmakers that it would be a good idea to restore earmarks.
- Fitch Affirms Kingman, AZ's Excise Tax Rev Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 10:49 AM EST
Fitch Ratings has taken the following rating actions on outstanding Kingman, AZ bonds:
- Prolonged Global and U.S. Economic Expansion Expected, Says BNY Mellon's Richard Hoey PR Newswire - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 10:00 AM EST
NEW YORK and LONDON, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Despite sluggish economic growth in recent years, BNY Mellon's 2015 Outlook is for a prolonged global and U.S. economic expansion, according to BNY Mellon ...
- IFIC Applauds Conference Board Analysis of Funds Industry CNW Group - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 9:15 AM EST
IFIC Applauds Conference Board Analysis of Funds Industry
- Ontario's Funds Industry is Playing an Increasingly Valuable Role in the Province's Economy PR Newswire - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 9:00 AM EST
OTTAWA, Nov. 20, 2014 /CNW/ - The value of mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETF) held in Ontario has grown by 90 per cent in the last decade, helping Ontario's funds industry play an increasingly ...
- Overall Tax Cost and Compliance Burden Lower for Businesses Around the World GlobeNewswire - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 8:00 AM EST
WASHINGTON -- Paying taxes has become easier over the past year for medium-sized companies around the world, the latest report from the World Bank Group and PwC finds. The time it takes an average company ...
- Ontario Economy to Gain Strength as U.S. Expands, Creating Jobs and Higher Corporate Profits, Central … Marketwired - Thu, Nov 20, 2014 6:00 AM EST
Ontario's economy will continue to rebound over the next five years as the U.S. market grows and manufacturing and commodity exports rise, says the latest five-year forecast by Central 1 Credit Union.
- Fitch Affirms Corpus Christi, TX's LT and Sales Tax Rev Bonds; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, Nov 19, 2014 3:16 PM EST
Fitch Ratings affirms its ratings on the following Corpus Christi, Texas bonds:
- Fitch Rates Orange County FL School Board Leasing Corp.'s Ref COPs 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, Nov 19, 2014 2:10 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA' rating to the following Orange County School Board Leasing Corporation, FL's certificates of participation :
- Economic Development Council of Livingston County Honors 2014 Projects, Partners at Annual Meeting PR Newswire - Wed, Nov 19, 2014 1:14 PM EST
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Economic Development Council of Livingston County (EDCLC) recently held its annual meeting with its partners, board of directors and the public. The ...
- Fitch Affirms Jefferson County, AL's Series 2013 GO Warrants at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Nov 18, 2014 5:36 PM EST
Fitch Ratings affirms the 'BBB-' rating on the following Jefferson County, Alabama general obligation warrants:
- Fitch Rates Connecticut's $500MM GO Bonds 'AA'; Outlook Remains Negative Business Wire - Tue, Nov 18, 2014 1:54 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to approximately $500 million in state of Connecticut general obligation bonds, consisting of the following:
- Fitch Affirms Augusta, GA's GO and Waste Management Auth's Revs at 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, Nov 18, 2014 11:56 AM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings on the following bonds at 'AA':
- The Cost of an Empty Desk: Research Finds Nearly $160B Lost Annually Due to Unfilled Job Opportunities … Business Wire - Tue, Nov 18, 2014 9:00 AM EST
Indeed, the leading job site and global hiring resource, has released research revealing the economic costs of unfilled jobs – a staggering loss of nearly $160B annually. Of this amount, over half represent unearned wages , with the remainder attributed to unearned profits.
- The Fraser Institute: Media Release; Alberta and Saskatchewan Offer More Opportunity for Young Canadians … Marketwired - Tue, Nov 18, 2014 6:15 AM EST
Alberta and Saskatchewan offer the most opportunity for young Canadians while Ontario and Quebec mimic the economic malaise of Atlantic Canada, finds a new study released today by the Fraser Institute, ...
- Fitch Rates Gainesville, FL's Non-ad Valorem Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Nov 17, 2014 5:17 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns a 'AA-' rating on the following Gainesville, Florida bonds:
- Fitch Downgrades Manchester, NH's GOs to 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Nov 17, 2014 2:57 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has downgraded the following ratings for the city of Manchester, New Hampshire :
- Minister of State Bernier Celebrates Global Entrepreneurship Week 2014 Marketwired - Mon, Nov 17, 2014 12:51 PM EST
The Honourable Maxime Bernier, Minister of State , made the following statement to mark the start of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2014, which takes place from November 17 to 23:
- Fitch Rates Wisconsin $297MM GO Bonds 'AA', Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Nov 17, 2014 12:31 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA' rating to the following general obligation bonds of the State of Wisconsin:
- New Data Sheds Light on Canada's Business Funding Landscape Marketwired - Mon, Nov 17, 2014 9:37 AM EST
Note to editors: An infographic attached to this release is available for publication.
- Chairman and CEO Ryan Lance Urges U.S. Crude Oil Exports Business Wire - Mon, Nov 17, 2014 8:30 AM EST
- Fitch Rates Minneapolis, MN's GOs 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, Nov 13, 2014 2:11 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following Minneapolis, MN general obligation bonds:
- Fitch Rates San Antonio Limited Tax Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, Nov 13, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' to the following San Antonio, Texas bonds:
- Egyptian government intends to issue US$ 2 bn tender to finance debt repayments to energy companies Business Wire - Thu, Nov 13, 2014 8:21 AM EST
The Egyptian government intends to issue a tender for a pre-export finance in the amount of US$2 bn to help finance debt repayments to international oil and gas companies. The pre-
- Fitch Affirms Edcouch-Elsa ISD, TX ULTGOs at 'A-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, Nov 12, 2014 3:45 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following Edcouch-Elsa Independent School District ratings:
- Infrastructure Projects in Manitoba's North Central and South Central Regions to Receive Joint Government … Marketwired - Wed, Nov 12, 2014 11:59 AM EST
Today, the governments of Canada and Manitoba announced that four north central and south central Manitoba communities will benefit from the New Building Canada Plan's Small Communities Fund.
- America’s Business Community Demands Action On E-Fairness This Year Business Wire - Wed, Nov 12, 2014 10:46 AM EST
Citing more than 30 separate Congressional hearings over a 20-year period while the issue of e-fairness has been sitting before Congress, over 200 national and state trade associations and 400 American companies sent a letter today to House Speaker John Boehner calling on the House to finally act this year.
- New Study Unveils Economic Impacts of Institute for Commercialization of Public Research Business Wire - Wed, Nov 12, 2014 9:48 AM EST
The Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research announced today results of a new study conducted by The Washington Economics Group, Inc.® , a boutique economic consulting firm led by nationally recognized business economist Dr.
- Changing the Patent Debate: Study Finds Potential Benefits To U.S. Economic Growth of Up to $200 Billion … GlobeNewswire - Wed, Nov 12, 2014 9:05 AM EST
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- via PRWEB - Economists Incorporated (EI), one of the world's premier economic and public policy consulting firms, today released a new study, "Unlocking Patents: Costs of Failure, ...
- Where In The World Should Fixed Income Investors Search For Opportunity? PR Newswire - Wed, Nov 12, 2014 9:00 AM EST
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With global economic recovery sluggish outside the U.S., and some European and Asian economies tottering, investors must be careful. Deflationary trouble spots ...
- Fitch Rates South Dakota Health & Ed. Facilities Auth. $20MM Vocational Ed Revs 'AA' Business Wire - Tue, Nov 11, 2014 4:17 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to the following revenue bonds of the South Dakota Health and Educational Facilities Authority :
- Fitch Upgrades Pawtucket, RI's GO Bonds to 'BBB+'; Outlook Revised to Stable Business Wire - Tue, Nov 11, 2014 2:47 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has upgraded the ratings on the following City of Pawtucket, Rhode Island's outstanding general obligation bonds:
- Commuter Benefits Work For Us Coalition Urges Congress to Bring Parity to Transit Benefits Business Wire - Tue, Nov 11, 2014 11:34 AM EST
Today the Commuter Benefits Work For Us Coalition, comprised of transit advocacy organizations, labor groups, employer groups and government and private entities, came together in a joint statement to urge Congress to act now to restore a commuter related tax benefit provision which expired at the end of last year.
- The Global Budget Hotels Market to 2018 PR Newswire - Tue, Nov 11, 2014 10:16 AM EST
NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including: - Historic and forecast revenues in the global budget hotels market covering ...
- Fitch Affirms Akron, OH's LTGOs at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, Nov 10, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following Akron, OH rating:
- Federal Gas Tax Fund Delivers for Communities Across Canada Marketwired - Mon, Nov 10, 2014 3:23 PM EST