- AP Top Extended Financial Headlines at 8:05 p.m. EST Associated Press - 42 minutes ago
Google and the Cuban government have struck a deal that will give Cubans faster access to the internet giant's content, according to two people familiar with the agreement
- Australia theme park re-opens minus killer ride AFP - 45 minutes ago
Australia's biggest theme park re-opened quietly Saturday without the water ride that killed four people and faces demolition. Two women and two men died on the Thunder River Rapids attraction at the once hugely popular Dreamworld tourist resort on the Gold Coast on October 25. Owner Ardent Leisure, which came in for …
- Full Show: Bloomberg Technology (12/09) @ Bloomberg - 48 minutes ago
- Persian Recipes That Deliver Classic Christmas Flavors @ The Wall Street Journal - 50 minutes ago
Sumptuous and full of warming spice, these recipes by way of the Silk Road hit all the right notes for a festive holiday meal.
- Estate Tax Repeal: How Trump Cabinet Picks Would Benefit @ Bloomberg - 51 minutes ago
- [$$] South Korea Political Crisis Intensifies Pressure on Chaebol @ The Wall Street Journal - 52 minutes ago
President Park Geun-hye’s impeachment raises the prospect of new restrictions on South Korea’s largest conglomerates, known as chaebol.
- [$$] Dutch Politician Geert Wilders Guilty of Inciting Discrimination, Not Hatred @ The Wall Street Journal - 52 minutes ago
Dutch anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders was found guilty of insulting and inciting discrimination against Moroccans in a verdict that could strengthen his poll numbers ahead of general election in the ...
- [$$] Exxon CEO Opposed Sanctions on Russia @ The Wall Street Journal - 53 minutes ago
The Obama administration and the U.S.’s European allies have imposed several rounds of economic sanctions against Russia following its annexation of Crimea in 2014.
- Corrections & Amplifications @ The Wall Street Journal - 53 minutes ago
Corrections & Amplifications for edition of Dec. 10, 2016
- Feathered dinosaur tail found encased in amber AFP - 57 minutes ago
Researchers have discovered the partial tail of a feathered dinosaur that was preserved in amber some 99 million years ago, according to a study released Thursday. "This is a new source of information that is worth researching with intensity and protecting as a fossil resource," said Ryan McKellar, one of the scientists …
- Large crowds to celebrate S. Korean president's impeachment Associated Press - 1 hour 1 minute ago
- Delivery Hero Acquires Rocket Internet-Backed Startup Foodpanda @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Delivery Hero Holding GmbH is acquiring Foodpanda, bringing together two top food delivery startups based in Germany.
- Conte wants Chelsea to underline title credentials AFP - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Antonio Conte has called on Chelsea to underline their status as favourites for the Premier League title with an dominant display against West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Conte's side are three points clear at the top after a blistering run of eight successive victories including last weekend's impressive triumph at title …
- Full Show: Bloomberg Businessweek (12/09) @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
- Facebook Investors Sue Over Alleged Conflict of Interest @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
- People Skills: The Future of U.S. Jobs @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
- How to reset your Netflix history Business Insider - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Sure, you could have waited for your significant other to get home from work to watch the next...
- UK retail sales in November show strongest growth in 14 months - BDO Reuters - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
UK high street sales rose 1.7 percent year-on-year in November, according to BDO, the accountancy and business advisory firm. Robust growth in consumer spending has been one of the main things sustaining Britain's economy since June's vote to leave the European Union. “Consumer spending may appear to be robust for now …
- Full Show: What'd You Miss? (12/09) @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
- Cramer: Why Does No One Care About Banca Monte Paschi? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
Italy will have to act, they can't let the oldest bank in the world fail.
- Cramer: If You Can Make Sense of Today's Market, Let Me Know @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
It's the most random day of the week, with stocks all over the map.
- Gambia's Yahya Jammeh rejects election results a week after conceding defeat: TV AFP - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Gambia's President Yahya Jammeh said Friday that he would not recognise the results of the December 1 elections, a week after he conceded defeat to his opponent Adama Barrow. "In the same way that I accepted the results faithfully believing that the Independent Electoral Commission was independent and honest and reliable, …
- Weekly Wrap from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Weekly Wrap from Briefing.com
- What DOT Pick Eliane Chao Could Mean For Drone Industry @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
- Is Chinese Money Propping Up U.S. Asset Prices? @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
- Oracle Competitor Amazon Empowers AWS for Ongoing AI Wave @ Market Realist - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Oracle (ORCL) has become a competitive player in the billion-dollar cloud space, where Amazon.com (AMZN), with its market share of 30%, still dominates.
- Has the Bull Market in Bonds Come to an End? @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 19 minutes ago
- Full Show: Best of Bloomberg Markets Middle East (12/09) @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
- Traders forecast best bets as the mercury drops all around the US @ CNBC - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
The "Fast Money" traders debated which stocks stood to benefit the most as temperatures drop around the country.
- The Satellites Streamlining Global Trade @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
- Pritzker: We’re Working Well With Trump Transition Team @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
- Figures on government spending and debt Associated Press - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Figures on government spending and debt in millions of dollars. The government's fiscal year runs Oct. 1 through Sept. 30.
- Consolidation Is Coming In Marketplace Lending @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
- Fintech That Helps Kids Manage Money @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
- Penny Pritzker: Economy Has Gone Digital @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
- [$$] Banks to press May for open-ended Brexit transition pact @ Financial Times - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
International banks want Theresa May to start the Brexit process by committing the government up front to a potentially open-ended transition arrangement. The deal would give them access to the EU for ...
- Creditors to present Brazil's Oi with new restructuring plan Reuters - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
A group of creditors of Brazil's struggling phone operator Oi SA, including export credit insurers and banks, plans to present to the company in the next two weeks a new restructuring proposal. The group, represented by FTI Consulting Canada ULC, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP, Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey …
- Things to Know: Takata air bag recall Associated Press - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
The Takata tally: 42 million vehicles to be recalled, up to 69 million air bag inflators to be replaced. That's what the government said Friday will be the end result of the series of recalls of defective ...
- Big Tech Cos. Could Improve Credit Quality by Bringing Back Cash @ Barrons.com - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
A one-time tax break for companies that repatriate profits generated overseas could help them improve credit quality, Moody's finds in a new report. Moody's finds that of the big cash holders, Cisco Systems (CSCO) would benefit the most from using repatriated cash to reduce debt. The analyst team led by Richard Lane reports: …
- Gurus Shop in Robust Consumer Cyclical and Technology Sectors GuruFocus.com - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
A deeper analysis of the Aggregated Portfolio
- [$$] Ubisoft Executives Fined for Insider Trading @ The Wall Street Journal - 3 hours ago
Five executives at video game company Ubisoft have been fined a total of $1.4 million by the French stock market regulator for insider trading.
- Nigeria suicide attacks toll reaches 45: emergency service AFP - 3 hours ago
"From our updated records we have 45 dead and 33 injured in the twin suicide bomb explosions in Madagali," said Sa'ad Bello of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) in Adamawa state. While there was no immediate claim of responsibility, the blasts bore all the hallmarks of Boko Haram, which regularly uses women …
- Why 2016 Continues to Be a Tough Year for Fast Casual Restaurants @ Market Realist - 3 hours ago
In this series, we’ll look at the 3Q16 performances of Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG), Panera Bread (PNRA), and Shake Shack (SHAK).
- Japan tests innovative magnetic tether for slowing space junk @ BBC News - 3 hours ago
- AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint willing to kill off Galaxy Note 7 @ CNET - 3 hours ago
- Biogen Underplays Promising Alzheimer's Data On Seizure Worries @ Investor's Business Daily - 3 hours ago
- Rudy Giuliani Out of Secretary of State Sweepstakes @ Bloomberg - 3 hours ago
- Syrian regime fighting IS on edge of Palmyra: rights observers AFP - 3 hours ago
- Activision Shot Down By 'Call Of Duty' Sales Concerns @ Investor's Business Daily - 3 hours ago
- Searching for Value in the REIT Rubble GuruFocus.com - 3 hours ago
Leave it to the stock market to do the exact opposite of what you expect it to do.