- Lockheed Martin Corporation Earnings Surge, but Share Price Sinks @ Motley Fool - 10 minutes ago
The good news: The stock price is starting to look attractive again.
- Hamni Financial Corp.: How Much More Can Be Squeezed Out Of This Fully Valued Regional Bank @ Seeking Alpha - 57 minutes ago
Hanmi Financial Corp. ( HAFC ) is a $700 million regional bank that has very little to not like about it. The books are clean, it is well capitalized, making money and a merger is on the way. But, the ...
- 5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying @ TheStreet.com - 59 minutes ago
Insiders at these companies have been scooping up shares of their own stock lately.
- Retirement Strategy: Adding A BDC For An Improving Economy And More Income For Retirees @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
In my last article, I suggested that dividend income investors consider adding Annaly Capital ( NLY ) as a dividend opportunity stock, for more income. You can review the overview right here .
- The Blue Chip Way to Emerging Markets ETF Trends - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
As the emerging markets investment theme has grown in prominence, some investors have pondered using more familiar, developed market companies as a way of accessing developing world growth. The new EGShares ...
- Barbarian At The Gate: SodaStream International (SODA) @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SodaStream International (SODA) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MFA, PDM, EPB @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet
- Unpacking Obama's MyRA -- and What It Can Do for You @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
The new MyRA is a helpful, if limited, tool for low- to middle-income households looking to start retirement planning. However, we explore another way to think about the plan -- as an alternative type ...
- AT&T: A Much-Needed Pullback @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
AT&T ( T ) reported Q1 earnings last evening, and you can find all the details here on Seeking Alpha. To provide a short summary, revenues were in line and EPS beat by a cent. But the stock is off close ...
- Watch Out: Barbarians At The Gate For SUPERVALU (SVU) @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SUPERVALU (SVU) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- Illumina (ILMN) Showing Signs Of Being A Momo Momentum Stock @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Illumina (ILMN) as a momo momentum candidate
- Getting Bearish On Kodiak Oil & Gas @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
Kodiak Oil & Gas ( KOG ) is an independent energy company focused on the exploration, exploitation, acquisition and production of crude oil and natural gas in the United States. On February 27, 2014, the ...
- Waiting For The Correction That Might Never Occur @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
The prevailing wisdom in the market today is that stocks, collectively, are expensive and that a "sizeable correction," however one wants to define one, is needed and/or forthcoming. While I ...
- AT&T: 5% Yield And 17% Upside Despite Recent Surge In Stock Price @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
Telecommunication companies have been staging a strong comeback lately and many income3oriented investors surely know about the attractiveness of the telco sector for recurring income: Relatively inelastic ...
- 3 Dividend ETFs That Belong In Every Portfolio @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
In 2013, hot names like Tesla ( TSLA ) and Netflix ( NFLX ) were all the rage but in the last few months that's all changed. Rapid growth businesses are falling out of favor (Tesla is down roughly 20% ...
- Is This The Best Time To Buy Zynga? @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
The capital markets sometimes behave strangely and allow the savvy investors to make substantial gains. Recently, the IPO of Candy Crush developer, King Digital ( KING ), caused the other companies in ...
- Chasing Strength Vs. Buying Weakness @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
The price action of the market in April has been a perfect example of the risk to reward of buying on weakness rather than chasing strength. In the beginning of the month, the SPDR S&P 500 ETF ( SPY ) ...
- Investors Can Learn Crucial Lessons From The Two Sides Of Every Trade Business Insider - 18 hours ago
FA Insights is a daily newsletter from Business...
- 3 Reasons Why Saving Money Matters @ Motley Fool - 18 hours ago
You have to save money for it to compound, savings gives you flexibility, and the more you save, the less you need to save.
- Bank Of America: Solid Performance And Future Prospects Make It An Attractive Pick @ Seeking Alpha - 19 hours ago
Bank of America ( BAC ) was one of the best performers in the banking sector during the last year when the stock gained about 30% - Year-to-date, the stock is up over 3%. However, despite the impressive ...
- Israel - Under The Radar @ Seeking Alpha - 20 hours ago
How Israel has ranked at #2 Accuvest Global Advisors, a California based RIA and sub-advisor of the AdvisorShares Accuvest Global Opportunities ETF ( ACCU ) and the AdvisorShares Accuvest Global Long Short ...
- A key guide to asset classes: Where can you invest your money? Market Realist - 21 hours ago
In this series, we explain what asset classes are, how each one is affected by economic conditions, how funds have moved between asset classes over the past week and month, and the future outlook.
- Why Shares of Rent-A-Center, Inc. Popped @ Motley Fool - 22 hours ago
Is this meaningful or just another movement?
- The Pathway To Alpha Is With Diversified Beta @ Seeking Alpha - 22 hours ago
Building an alpha-generating portfolio requires both depth and breadth. Of the two, breath is the real driver of alpha. Depth is achieved by using ETFs as opposed to a single issue of stock. Investing ...
- [$$] Cash In on Earnings With This Trading Menu @ Barrons.com - 23 hours ago
The chance to make big profits on short-term moves is one of Mr. Market's most powerful pheromones. It's a key reason why earnings season often turns the most conservative investors into aggressive traders. Jim Strugger, MKM Partners' derivatives strategist, created such a list for us, and the trading menu is presented …
- How To Manage Your Dividend Portfolio @ Seeking Alpha - 23 hours ago
The hardest part about investing is sitting down, and not doing anything. Just monitoring your portfolio even when its quoted value drops by 50% in a given year, is something that only a very small number ...
- 2 Stocks With Huge Insider Buying StreetAuthority Network - 23 hours ago
Choosing the right stocks to invest in can be a difficult proposition for even the most sophisticated investor. Today's market participants are faced with an
- Why Valero Energy Corporation Shares Slipped Today @ Motley Fool - 23 hours ago
Does this analyst make a good case or from is it just more noise Wall Street?
- 3 Big Tech Stocks Getting Big Attention @ TheStreet.com - 23 hours ago
Here's a look at how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market today.
- 3 Reasons I'm Buying LinkedIn Corp Stock Now for My Roth IRA @ Motley Fool - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 12:32 PM EDT
One Fool's retirement portfolio is going back to LinkedIn for the fourth time.
- Watch Out: Barbarians At The Gate For Rambus (RMBS) @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:24 AM EDT
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Rambus (RMBS) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- 5 Dividend Investing Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making @ Motley Fool - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:21 AM EDT
Do you make these five dividend investing mistakes?
- What Retirement Savers Should Know About Target-Date Funds @ The Wall Street Journal - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:20 AM EDT
The Experts weigh in on the key points to keep in mind about these popular funds.
- Watch Out: Barbarians At The Gate For Dillards (DDS) @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:14 AM EDT
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Dillards (DDS) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- A Novel Idea: Sell U.S. Stocks Into Strength @ Seeking Alpha - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:06 AM EDT
The pull-back in cyclical stocks since mid-March is giving rise to another strong bounce back. Since Q4 2011, the average peak-to-trough pull-back on the Dow has been roughly -6%, with no correction exceeding ...
- Why Not Consider This 12% Yielder As An Alternative To REITs And MLPs? @ Seeking Alpha - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:45 AM EDT
Prospect Capital (NASDAQ: PSEC ) might just be an alternative for income hungry investors who usually go bargain hunting in the Master Limited Partnership or Real Estate Investment Trust space. Prospect ...
- Don't Fret About Those 'Flash Boys,' Cautious Investors US News - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:41 AM EDT
At the onset, I want to applaud the efforts of Michael Lewis, author of "Flash Boys," a recently published book on high-frequency trading, and Brad Katsuyama, president and CEO of the IEX exchange, as well as the institutions and regulators working to expose problems with trading in our country. They select funds, both …
- Affordable Growth Stocks For The Careful Investor @ Forbes - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:35 AM EDT
As the selloff in momentum stocks comes to a close and this relatively minor pullback stabilizes, new opportunities are on the horizon for investors to delve into previously overheated, but now reasonable growth areas.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO) Showing Signs Of Being A Momo Momentum Stock @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 9:48 AM EDT
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Perrigo Company (PRGO) as a momo momentum candidate
- Bank of America, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft are part of Zacks Earnings Preview: Zacks - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 7:44 AM EDT
Bank of America, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft are part of Zacks Earnings Preview:
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: iShares MSCI Brazil Index ETF, Morgan Stanley, Tata Motors, JinkoSolar … Zacks - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 7:41 AM EDT
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: iShares MSCI Brazil Index ETF, Morgan Stanley, Tata Motors, JinkoSolar Holding and Embraer
- Why You Will Lose Even With the Best Investment Managers @ Motley Fool - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 5:19 AM EDT
Even the best fund managers can't stop you from selling your investments in their funds.
- KB Home: Recent Earnings Report Flips This Bear To A Bull @ Seeking Alpha - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 5:00 AM EDT
Less than a year ago, I was an admitted bear on the outlook for KB Home ( KBH ), at a time almost any stock related to housing was in the midst of a significant rally. A brief recap of my bearish article ...
- US corporate bonds outshine juicier junk @ Financial Times - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 3:59 AM EDT
US corporate bonds are finally having their moment in the sun, after years spent in the shadow of better performing and higher-yielding junk debt, and equities. A strong performance for long-dated high ...
- Are these the best income stocks on the ASX? @ Motley Fool - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 2:20 AM EDT
These are possibly the most well-known Aussie companies, but not all are a ‘buy’ at current prices
- Japan overhauls its public pension fund, the world's biggest Reuters - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:37 AM EDT
Japan overhauled the world's biggest public pension fund on Tuesday, appointing new committee members, in a push toward Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's goal of a more aggressive investment strategy. The government announced a reshuffle of the Investment Committee of the $1.26 trillion Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), …
- Can High-Yielding Transocean Navigate Through Rough Waters? @ Seeking Alpha - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 12:04 AM EDT
The last time I wrote about Transocean Ltd. ( RIG ) I stated, "Due to the inexpensive valuation on next year's earnings, bullish technicals, and high dividend yield I'm going to be buying a small ...
- Why Sarepta Therapeutics, Cbeyond, and Advanced Micro Devices Are Today's 3 Best Stocks @ Motley Fool - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 5:16 PM EDT
The S&P 500 makes it a perfect five-for-five as Sarepta Therapeutics, Cbeyond, and Advanced Micro Devices all skyrocket higher.
- Uncertain Fed Plus Uncertain Economy Equals Uncertain Markets @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 4:59 PM EDT
Stocks, Bonds, and Gold, Oh My! After 111 calendar days, we have established one thing about the 2014 investment landscape; it is quite a bit different than 2013. The "easy" call heading into ...
- AT&T: The Next Big Thing For Dividend Investors @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 4:02 PM EDT
AT&T ( T ) has been on my radar screen for quite some time. The company offers a 5% yield and trades at a discount to the industry average. Furthermore, the company's new Next program may accelerate revenues ...