- Jim Cramer seeks signs of strength @ CNBC - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
With the latest jobs report triggering more chatter about Fed tapering, Jim Cramer thinks now is a good time to look for signs of strength.
- Cramer: Goldman wrong about this stock @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Up 28% ytd, Goldman Sachs just told clients to rotate out of this stock. Jim Cramer says, 'don't listen.'
- 'I would not sell these earnings': Cramer @ CNBC - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
"I wouldn't be selling this earnings report," Cramer said. "If anything I'd buy the weakness." Get details now.
- [video] Bears wrong about Masco: Cramer @ CNBC - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer explains why you should stick with Masco, despite Goldman's negative outlook.
- Do Stock Market Valuations Matter? ETFguide - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
The historical correlation between stock price movements and equity valuations is low. Does that mean market valuations don't matter?
- Cramer: Does market stink to high heaven? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
For some investors, the market just doesn't pass the smell test. They think the current advance is a little fishy.
- Seattle Genetics, International Speedway And Others Insiders Have Been Buying @ Investopedia - 3 hours ago
Insiders may sell shares for any number of reasons, but conventional wisdom says that insiders really only buy shares of a company for one reason -- they believe the stock price will rise and they want ...
- Philip Morris to Buy Russian Stake Zacks - 3 hours ago
Two cigarette makers, Philip Morris International and Japan Tobacco International, have agreed to acquire minority stakes in their Russian distributor Megapolis.
- [video] Asset class choosing 'dead wrong': Cramer @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer says those who avoided this bull rally because they believe it's spurred only by the Fed have missed out on tons of money.
- First American: A Strong Buy Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Dec 7, Zacks Investment Research upgraded First American Financial Corp. (FAF) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Ride Europe Higher with This Top Ranked ETF Zacks - 5 hours ago
Play Europe's recovery with this top ranked ETF.
- Cramer: Shorts help Twitter defy IPO track @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
"Mad Money" star Jim Cramer says Twitter's strength caught him by surprise, thanks to some short action.
- Verizon to Buy EdgeCast? Zacks - 6 hours ago
Verizon is reportedly planning to acquire Los Angeles-based content delivery company, EdgeCast Networks.
- [video] Cramer on Google, AOL, Microsoft @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
Jim Cramer answers viewers' Twitter questions on Google, AOL and Microsoft from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
- Monday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Analysts shift stance on Ingersoll-Rand, 3D Systems, and Kraft.
- Sector Strength Scenarios For A Consolidating Market @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
With the market in a possible consolidation, a break higher or lower could occur this week. Here are sectors to watch in either scenario.
- Top Ranked Dutch ETF Unscathed by S&P Downgrade Zacks - 8 hours ago
The Dutch ETF is in focus, but the recent issues don't look to hurt this fund.
- You Can't Follow Everything: Managing Stock Research Investopedia - 9 hours ago
Don't suffer from paralysis by analysis; find out how to do an effective and manageable job of stock watching.
- By George: Investing The Soros Way Investopedia - 9 hours ago
Soros turned an original seed funding of $12 million into $20 billion by the first decade of the 21st century. Can regular folks invest like George Soros?
- Stocks Higher; Fed in Focus Morningstar - 9 hours ago
Stocks were higher at midday as equity and bond investors awaited comments from several Fed presidents who will be speaking today. Meanwhile, the Conference Board reported the November employment-trends index increased to 115.21 compared with October's reading of 113.64. Covidien (COV) announced it will acquire Given …
- Cramer: I love the 'arms dealers' of organic foods @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Buoyed by the recent $600 million acquisition of Earthbound Farm, WhiteWave Foods represents a hot play in a hot sector, CNBC's Jim Cramer said.
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Cloud stocks have stalled @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Cramer shares six stocks to watch, and reveals them in under 60 seconds, including Celgene, Salesforce.com and Lululemon.
- [video] Cramer: Organic 'arms dealers' looking good @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Jim Cramer explains what to watch ahead of the open, including Valero Energy and WhiteWave Foods.
- Understanding High-Yield Mortgage REITs And How to Choose the Best Ones for 2014 Indie Research - 11 hours ago
Some of the best yields investors can find today are from mortgage REITs.
- [video] Cramer: AAL merger is good for the consumer @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The "Squawk on the Street" crew discuss the close of the U.S. Air and American merger creating the world's largest airline and what it means for investors. Also, a United passenger has an unfortunate ...
- G-III Apparel Upped to Strong Buy Zacks - 12 hours ago
On Dec 6, Zacks Investment Research upgraded G-III Apparel to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- [video] Cramer's stock to watch: Sysco @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
CNBC's Jim Cramer explains why he is keeping an eye on the food delivery business.
- OSI Systems, Inc. is now in Oversold Territory Zacks - 13 hours ago
OSI Systems, Inc. is now in Oversold Territory
- Is This the Top for Material Sciences Corporation (MASC)? Zacks - 13 hours ago
Is This the Top for Material Sciences Corporation (MASC)?
- AGL Resources Inc. (GAS) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? Zacks - 13 hours ago
AGL Resources Inc. (GAS) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy?
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday Zacks - 13 hours ago
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks #5 Rank ("strong sell") List for Monday
- Earnings Expectations For The Week Of December 9 @ Investopedia - 14 hours ago
Quarterly reports from Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: TOL) will be among the highlights on the earnings front this week. Below is a quick look at what analysts expect from some of this week's most prominent quarterly ...
- Barron's Recap: Top 10 Stocks for 2014 @ Investopedia - 14 hours ago
This weekend in Barron's online: the top 10 stock picks for 2014. Also, the prospects for Coach, U.S. airlines, gold miners and more. Cover Story "Not Done Yet" by Andrew Bary. Even though it ...
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday Zacks - 14 hours ago
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks #1 Rank ("strong buy") List for Monday
- PIMCO Total Return Will Not Be Changing Its Stripes Morningstar - 14 hours ago
Manager Bill Gross is embracing flexibility, but not all-out change.
- Don't Make Emerging Markets Your Investing Blind Spot Morningstar - 14 hours ago
Performance and diversification properties make them good supporting players for most portfolios.
- Economic Growth Doesn't Equal Portfolio Growth Morningstar - 14 hours ago
It's all about the valuations, folks.
- U.S. Stock Futures Slightly Higher Morningstar - 16 hours ago
U.S. stock futures were slightly higher Monday with the S&P 500 Futures up 1807.00 points and the Nasdaq Futures up 6.30 points to 3510.30 points. No important data is expected today. Fed Presidents James ...
- Knowing Where to Look Morningstar - 20 hours ago
After several years of mixed returns, investors are rethinking how they get exposure to emerging markets.
- Financial Markets: Random, Cyclical Or Both? Investopedia - Sun, Dec 8, 2013 12:00 PM EST
Are the markets random or cyclical? It depends on who you ask. Here, we go over both sides of the argument.
- How Do You Approach Emerging Markets? Morningstar - Sun, Dec 8, 2013 7:00 AM EST
Some readers carve out specialized emerging-markets stakes, while others are content with the indirect route.
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Cloud Stocks Are Under A Cloud (12/6/13) @ Seeking Alpha - Sun, Dec 8, 2013 6:59 AM EST
Stocks discussed on the Lightning Round segment of Jim Cramer's Mad Money Program, Friday December 6. Bullish Calls:
- Cramer's Mad Money - 8 Earnings To Watch In The Week Ahead (12/6/13) @ Seeking Alpha - Sun, Dec 8, 2013 6:35 AM EST
Stocks discussed on the in-depth session of Jim Cramer's Mad Money TV Program, Friday December 6. 8 Earnings To Watch In The Week Ahead: Phillips Van Heusen ( PVH ), Burlington Stores ( BURL ), Autozone ...
- The Basics Of Corporate Structure Investopedia - Sat, Dec 7, 2013 12:00 PM EST
CEOs, CFOs, presidents and vice presidents: learn how to tell the difference.
- Enhance Your Portfolio With Active Equity Investopedia - Sat, Dec 7, 2013 8:00 AM EST
This strategy provides the potential for larger returns while using less capital.
- Forget Fed Tapering--It's All About the Economy Morningstar - Sat, Dec 7, 2013 7:00 AM EST
Positive economic news--including Friday’s job report--finally overcame fears about Fed stimulus cutbacks.
- Cramer: Ulta, Five Below - Just how broken? @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 6:53 PM EST
With both Ulta and Five Below slipping sharply on Friday, Jim Cramer said it's time to step back and reassess.
- Cramer: Asia typhoon swipes at US stock @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 6:23 PM EST
Jim Cramer always tells investors to know what you own. Otherwise you're vulnerable. Even to a typhoon.
- Cramer: Down almost 30% ytd, love this laggard? @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 6:16 PM EST
Cramer's always on the lookout for laggards with potential. He's spotted something. Get details here!
- [video] MDR could end up being terrific comeback story: Cramer @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 6:15 PM EST
Mad Money host Jim Cramer explains why he thinks McDermott's new CEO David Dickson is the right guy to turn the company around.