- LinkedIn Rally Morphs From Short-Covering To Market-Leading In A Hurry Benzinga - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD ) shares may not yet be hitting new all-time highs, but the 70 percent rally off of the May lows may be considered more than just a short-covering rally. The stock of LinkedIn was ...
- Explosive Stocks Under $10 Zacks - 3 hours ago
Kevin Matras looks for stocks under $10 with explosive potential. Highlighted stocks include PLNR, DCT, PMCS, HBAN and SQNM.
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: ZFC, WHLR, ACRE @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Global Cash Access (GCA) Zacks - 9 hours ago
Moving Average Crossover Alert: Global Cash Access (GCA)
- It's Time to Hug it Out with Your 401(k) @ Fox Business - 21 hours ago
Today is the 401(k)'s 40th birthday. Here are some reasons to celebrate this retirement savings tool.
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Investments You Know @ Investopedia - Mon, Sep 1, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
Though it's got merit, buying what you know could hold you back from achieving greater investment yields.
- Sports betting vs. the stock market: Which is riskier? CNNMoney.com - Sun, Aug 31, 2014 8:14 AM EDT
Sports gamblers have lots in common with stock market investors. They both believe they can predict the future, and they sometimes fall into the trap of making decisions with their hearts instead of their ...
- Technical Top-Down Investing: Analyzing The Market @ Investopedia - Sun, Aug 31, 2014 7:00 AM EDT
The top-down investment strategy depends on economy and market strength. Find out what you should know before jumping in.
- Top Broker Excuses For Poor Investments @ Investopedia - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
It is not uncommon for investors to lose money through misselling or other forms of mismanagement.
- To Sell Or Not To Sell @ Investopedia - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 3:00 PM EDT
Learn some tips on how to exit a position to the best of your advantage.
- Long-Term Investing: Hot Or Not? @ Investopedia - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 10:00 AM EDT
Forget the latest craze - you're more likely to succeed with a buy-and-hold strategy.
- A Primer For Investing In Agriculture @ Investopedia - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
In this article, we'll look at the agriculture sector and the different ways investors can approach it.
- [$$] Quality ETFs Defy Definition @ Barrons.com - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 1:49 AM EDT
"Quality stock investing" is the latest marketing meme in ETFs. "Quality is the stuff I own, and crap is the stuff I don't own," quips Doug Sandler who, as co-manager of the RiverFront Moderate Growth & Income fund (RMIAX), owns one of the 18 quality ETFs, most of which have launched in the past three years. Stocks are …
- [$$] Where to Stash Your Cash @ Barrons.com - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 1:47 AM EDT
After six months of steady outflows, retail investors abruptly poured $3.8 billion into money-market mutual funds in July, according to the Investment Company Institute, despite the fact that these funds are still paying -- quite literally -- nothing. "The math doesn't look good," says Christine Benz, Morningstar's director …
- 3 Steps To A Profitable ETF Portfolio @ Investopedia - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 1:00 AM EDT
Achieve your investing goals with this simple process.
- Shifting Focus To Sector Allocation @ Investopedia - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 1:00 AM EDT
Investing in sectors may trump international investments for providing diversification.
- Start Saving With A Roth 401(k) @ Investopedia - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 11:50 PM EDT
Here are the steps to take if you want to choose – and make the most of – a Roth 401(k) as you save for retirement.
- 3 Tech Stocks on Traders' Radars @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 2:56 PM EDT
Here's how to trade some of the most active tech stocks on the market today.
- 4 Big Stocks to Trade (or Not) @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 2:47 PM EDT
Here's how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market today.
- Dependable names for uncertain times @ Financial Times - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 1:24 PM EDT
Regular readers will probably know that although this column goes under the Adventurous moniker, there are times when I like to be as unadventurous as possible. After all, the best way to make money is ...
- Buy These Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: HR, NNN, SFUN @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 11:30 AM EDT
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- How To Reduce Taxes On ETF Gains @ Investopedia - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 11:00 AM EDT
Boost your returns by learning the tax tricks and loopholes for your exchange-traded funds.
- Top 4 Signs Of Over-Diversification @ Investopedia - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 11:00 AM EDT
Learn how to spot over-diversification in your portfolio and find out why some financial advisors are motivated to do it.
- Burton Malkiel's Latest Advice for Investors @ Morningstar - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 11:00 AM EDT
Patience, emerging-markets stocks, and municipal bonds.
- Why are you risking your money in the first place? @ MarketWatch - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 10:16 AM EDT
Here's a neat trick you should use to think about your money, your portfolios, and your entire net worth.
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Arcos Dorados (ARCO) Zacks - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 10:12 AM EDT
Moving Average Crossover Alert: Arcos Dorados (ARCO)
- Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Citi Trends, BJ's Restaurants and Lithia Motors Zacks - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 8:48 AM EDT
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Citi Trends, BJ's Restaurants and Lithia Motors
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: China Petroleum and Chemical, Qihoo 360, Cninsure, Yingli Green Energy … Zacks - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 8:36 AM EDT
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: China Petroleum and Chemical, Qihoo 360, Cninsure, Yingli Green Energy Holding and Trina Solar
- Don't Dump On The Dogs @ Investopedia - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
Just because a stock is in a slump doesn't mean it's time to sell. Some value managers make a living by investing in "dogs."
- How to save for retirement while in your 20s Bankrate.com - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
I'm interested in individual retirement accounts. What should I look for and with whom should I start the conversation on retirement savings?
- Weave Your Own Retirement Safety Net @ Investopedia - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 12:00 AM EDT
Build savings to support yourself in case pension plans and Social Security fall through.
- Emerging Market at 3-year High: 3 ETFs Worth A Look Zacks - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 11:59 PM EDT
Compelling valuations, political reforms and hopes of a QE in the Euro zone are leading to the surge in emerging markets stocks.
- Three reasons why I like target funds: Jerry Lynch @ CNBC - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 3:51 PM EDT
Here are three reasons why financial advisor Jerry Lynch likes target-date funds.
- Good Time to Buy Avago Technology? @ Fox Business - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 3:01 PM EDT
Can Avago Technology and Weatherford International make you money?
- Abbott: A Brighter Future GuruFocus.com - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 2:13 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at Abbott Laboratories (ABT), a $64.06 billion market cap company, which is a diversified health care products company that is now focused on nutritionals, diagnostics, ...
- How To Use The Top Yahoo! Finance Tools @ Investopedia - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 11:35 AM EDT
Yahoo has a set of tools that rival the professional ones so individuals are not at a disadvantage. Here is a guide for investors to find the top tools.
- Don't Miss Out: Top 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: AI, SBR, PNNT @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 11:30 AM EDT
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- An Amazing Chemical Company (and more) GuruFocus.com - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 10:48 AM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DD), a $60.34 billion market cap company, which is a broadly diversified company and is the second-largest U.S.
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: American Software (AMSWA) Zacks - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 9:45 AM EDT
Moving Average Crossover Alert: American Software (AMSWA)
- Style Drift Can Hurt Mutual Fund Returns @ Investopedia - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 5:00 AM EDT
Small, gradual changes in a portfolio manager's stated strategies can be a big risk for investors.
- Bull of the Day: AmTrust (AFSI) Zacks - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 1:00 AM EDT
This insurer still offers investors attractive upside potential.
- Buying Stocks When The Price Goes Down: Big Mistake? @ Investopedia - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 9:00 PM EDT
Averaging down is a trumpeted strategy that has merit, but when it is used carelessly, it can amount to throwing money away.
- The Cost And Consequences Of Bad Investment Advice @ Investopedia - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 9:00 PM EDT
Is your advisor working for you, or for him/herself? Find how to tell the difference.
- Essential Retirement Tips for Boomers @ Fox Business - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 8:30 PM EDT
Retirement planning can easily become an overwhelming process, but here's some tips to reduce some of the anxiety.
- 6 Really Bad and Sad Portfolio Types ETFguide - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 5:23 PM EDT
We live in a Golden Era of misaligned investment portfolios. These are rogue, poorly designed portfolios (401k, IRA, Roth IRA, UGMA, 529 plans, etc.) that are architecturally unsound. And for whatever ...
- Stocks Are Red Hot. Investors Are Cold Sober Bloomberg - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 4:15 PM EDT
The stock market ain't the party it used to be. Yet the mood among investors is dour and businesslike. "People are still worried," says William Rutherford, who runs his own investment firm in Portland, Oregon. The mood was exuberant and more than a little crazy: In the first 70 days of 2000 alone, the Nasdaq Composite …
- With S&P at 2,000, Investor Vertigo Is a Healthy Sign @ Bloomberg - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 4:15 PM EDT
The stock market ain't the party it used to be. Yet the mood among investors is dour and businesslike. As the S&P 500 Index reaches 2,000, part of a worldwide rally that's brought global stocks to an unprecedented $66 trillion in value, advisers say their clients aren't celebrating. "People are still worried," says William …
- Home Depot Consistently Increased Its Dividend; Is It Enough? GuruFocus.com - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 3:44 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at The Home Depot, Inc. (HD), a $125.31 billion market cap company, which is the world's largest home improvement retailer.
- Why women should think differently about retirement planning Consumer Reports - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 2:15 PM EDT
A healthy man of 65 has a 40 percent likelihood of living to age 85, the Society of Actuaries reports, but for a 65-year-old woman, the odds are better than even. Women live longer, so they need ...
- Taxation Rules For Bond Investors @ Investopedia - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 1:00 PM EDT
Several factors affect the taxable interest that must be reported. Learn more here.