- Building An All-ETF Portfolio @ Investopedia - 23 minutes ago
Balance is the key when selecting an all-ETF portfolio that will hedge against market volatility.
- Considering a Unique Muni ETF for Portfolio Diversity, Income ETF Trends - 11 hours ago
Despite some high-profile scares in the municipal debt market, muni bonds and related exchange traded funds are still a relatively safe asset class, provide attractive tax-equivalent yields and offer increased ...
- The Millionaire's Retirement Plan @ Investopedia - 13 hours ago
We show you how to hit the millionaire mark step by step.
- Storm The Castle: Lennar (LEN) @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Lennar (LEN) as a "storm the castle" (crossing above the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate
- Growth Stocks Are Back In Favor @ Forbes - 15 hours ago
Bob Turner: At Turner, we're encouraged by what we see in the market in general. Growth stock investing has come back into favor for good reason. We believe the economy is well-positioned to accelerate. Earnings continue to be extraordinarily robust and valuations are compelling. Equities are still one of the [...]
- Associated Estates Realty Corp Stock Upgraded (AEC) @ TheStreet.com - 16 hours ago
Associated Estates Realty (NYSE:AEC) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a hold to buy.
- How to Spot the Garbage in News @ Bloomberg - 16 hours ago
One of the keys to succeeding on these tests was to have strong reading comprehension skills. Toward that end, I taught what I like to call active reading. I can randomly pick up any newspaper article or analyst report, and find holes and flaws merely by asking questions the author left unanswered. Active reading often …
- Is It Time To Sell Out Of Longer Term Municipal Bonds? Benzinga - 16 hours ago
Longer-term municipal bonds with maturities of around 15 years to 25 years looked very attractive at the beginning of the year as they yielded the same or more than comparable taxable bonds. That's rare. ...
- Workers spend more time planning vacation than retirement CNNMoney.com - 17 hours ago
Without a doubt, figuring out how to invest the money in your nest egg can be daunting. Yet many people spend more time researching which car to buy or where to go on vacation than they do investigating ...
- Barbarian At The Gate: KLA-Tencor (KLAC) @ TheStreet.com - 17 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified KLA-Tencor (KLAC) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- I'll Beat the Market Yet @ Kiplinger - 19 hours ago
The aim of my venture into individual stocks is to prevail when the market plunges or languishes for years.
- Mitek (MITK) is Oversold: Can It Recover? Zacks - 20 hours ago
Mitek (MITK) is Oversold: Can It Recover?
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: KEMET (KEM) Zacks - 20 hours ago
Moving Average Crossover Alert: KEMET (KEM)
- How early retirees can build an income bridge Bankrate.com - 21 hours ago
Congratulations: The years you've spent maxing out your tax-advantaged retirement accounts and diligently socking money into after-tax savings have paid off and you're able to retire well before you're old enough to collect Social Security or pensions. Now the challenge is how to manage money in early retirement: specifically, …
- The Barbell Investment Strategy @ Investopedia - Tue, Aug 19, 2014 2:00 AM EDT
It's the standard conventional wisdom offered regarding modern portfolio theory, or even regarding investing itself: Strike an acceptable balance between risk and reward. The median is the socially prudent ...
- Dissecting Leveraged ETF Returns @ Investopedia - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 11:00 PM EDT
These funds are a relatively new product to most investors, but they could be what you need for increased returns.
- Who Will Be The next Lending Club? @ Forbes - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 4:36 PM EDT
As founder of the financial technology company CircleUp (we provide access to investments in innovative consumer and retail businesses) I pay close attention to innovation happening in and around financial services. And there's no company more impressive than Lending Club. Lending Club is a massive success. In seven years …
- 4 Large-Cap Healthcare Stocks To Watch @ Investopedia - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 3:35 PM EDT
Healthcare continues to a be a hot sector. Here are four pharma stocks to keep an eye on for entry points.
- All About Zero Coupon Bonds @ Investopedia - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 3:00 PM EDT
Zero-coupon bonds are bonds that do not make any interest payments (which investment professionals often refer to as the "coupon") until maturity. For investors, this means that if you make an ...
- A Muni Bond ETF That Targets Dedicated Revenue Streams ETF Trends - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 1:36 PM EDT
A spate of municipal defaults have left some market participants skittish, but investors can consider a revenue-based municipal debt exchange traded fund to hedge potential risks in the muni bond market. ...
- This Beaten Down Stock Has Over 100% Upside StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 1:00 PM EDT
Let me tell you, if you are a contrarian investor and looking for a place to hunt for bargains, this is it. Are you familiar with the S&P/ TSX
- Why Apple's New Bonds Are Less Juicy Than These 5 Junk Bonds @ Forbes - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 12:34 PM EDT
We know that both chicken and oil are products that consumers in the U.S. and everywhere else will demand for decades to come. The same thing cannot be said for Apple’s iPhones and iPads.
- Don't Miss Out: Top 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: SBR, ARI, PNNT @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 11:30 AM EDT
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- Questar Corp Stock Downgraded (STR) @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 11:14 AM EDT
Questar (NYSE:STR) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.
- Getting Positive Results With Market-Neutral Funds @ Investopedia - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 11:00 AM EDT
Find out how these mutual funds can add some flavor to your bland portfolio.
- Little-known investment option in your 401(k) plan CNBC - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 10:20 AM EDT
- Trade-Ideas: American Tower (AMT) Is Today's Momo Momentum Stock @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 10:18 AM EDT
Trade-Ideas LLC identified American Tower (AMT) as a momo momentum candidate
- Today's Momo Momentum Stock Is Netflix (NFLX) @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 10:14 AM EDT
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Netflix (NFLX) as a momo momentum candidate
- Home Depot, Target, Gap, Hewlett-Packard and Salesforce.com are part of Zacks Earnings Preview: Zacks - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 8:55 AM EDT
Home Depot, Target, Gap, Hewlett-Packard and Salesforce.com are part of Zacks Earnings Preview:
- Mutual Funds that Beat the Market for Over a Decade @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 8:53 AM EDT
Passive investing is all the rage now that retail investors are giving up on trying to beat The Street. But the move away from trading and actively managed funds ...
- CVR Partners (UAN): Moving Average Crossover Alert Zacks - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 8:41 AM EDT
CVR Partners (UAN): Moving Average Crossover Alert
- Two Medalists From My Buy List @ Morningstar - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 7:00 AM EDT
I bought shares of a Silver-rated fund and a Gold-rated fund.
- Why hhgregg (HGG) Could Be Positioned for a Slump Zacks - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 6:55 AM EDT
hhgregg has been witnessing negative earnings estimate and a fall in its share price for past one month
- Where Top Down Meets Bottoms Up @ Investopedia - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 3:00 AM EDT
Find the investing "sweet spot" by combining these two styles.
- The Basics Of Municipal Bonds @ Investopedia - Sun, Aug 17, 2014 11:00 AM EDT
Investing in these bonds may offer a tax-free income stream but they are not without risks.
- A Holistic Approach To Trading Gold @ Investopedia - Sun, Aug 17, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
Combine technicals and fundamentals to tune out noise and confirm trends in this commodity.
- Bond Funds Boost Income, Reduce Risk @ Investopedia - Sun, Aug 17, 2014 12:00 AM EDT
These funds can provide stable returns for those who depend on their investment income.
- [$$] Why Your Cash Isn't Trash @ The Wall Street Journal - Sat, Aug 16, 2014 9:54 AM EDT
Weekend Investor : Your cash might be earning more than you think—even as it loses value to inflation.
- Why Financial Advisors Disagree @ Investopedia - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 11:00 PM EDT
Financial advisors sometimes offer conflicting opinions that can be confusing for many investors.
- My Secret To Lasting Dividend Income StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 8:18 PM EDT
The main character in Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.'s 1965 book, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater, is an eccentric philanthropist. He thinks it's unfair that babies don't all start with an equal playing
- Triple Your Investment Income Using The 'Most Powerful Force In The Universe' StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 1:00 PM EDT
Albert Einstein called it "the most powerful force in the universe." He ought to know. The modern world's most celebrated intellect was referring to the
- Could a consolidated Kinder Morgan affect your portfolio? Market Realist - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 1:00 PM EDT
Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI) plans to consolidate Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP), El Paso Pipeline (or EPB) and Kinder Morgan Management (or KMR) with itself. Of these, KMP and EPB are master limited ...
- Best 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: TAXI, KCAP, FDUS @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 11:30 AM EDT
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- Trade-Ideas: Analog Devices (ADI) Is Today's "Storm The Castle" Stock @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 10:40 AM EDT
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Analog Devices (ADI) as a "storm the castle" (crossing above the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate
- Danaher (DHR) Highlighted As Storm The Castle Stock @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 10:22 AM EDT
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Danaher (DHR) as a "storm the castle" (crossing above the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate
- NorthStar Realty (NRF) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming? Zacks - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 10:21 AM EDT
NorthStar Realty (NRF) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming?
- Banco Latinoamericano (BLX) is in Overbought Territory: What's Next? Zacks - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 10:20 AM EDT
Banco Latinoamericano (BLX) is in Overbought Territory: What's Next?
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Rock-Tenn (RKT) Zacks - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 9:59 AM EDT
Moving Average Crossover Alert: Rock-Tenn (RKT)
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Carpenter Technology (CRS) Zacks - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 9:57 AM EDT
Moving Average Crossover Alert: Carpenter Technology (CRS)
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) Zacks - Fri, Aug 15, 2014 9:12 AM EDT
Moving Average Crossover Alert: Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI)