- The Year-End Insider 'Secret' That Could Make You 12.8% -- Or More StreetAuthority Network - 14 minutes ago
Insiders in the natural resource business often talk about "shopping season" this time of year. But they're not referring to Christmas presents. As I've discussed before (see
- Facebook Inc Class A (FB) Showing Signs Of Being A Momo Momentum Stock @ TheStreet.com - 20 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Facebook Inc Class A (FB) as a momo momentum candidate
- Essex Property Trust Enters Oversold Territory @ Forbes - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics ? strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Essex Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESS) presently …
- RSI Alert: HNI Now Oversold @ Forbes - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics ? strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. HNI Corp (NYSE: HNI) presently has an excellent …
- Hiscox: Kidnap Insurance For Retirees? @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
Whenever you hear about pirates extorting money from ship owners, kidnappers receiving ransom or a famous artwork that has been stolen from a museum, it is highly likely that Hiscox plc ( GM:HCXLF ) ( ...
- Kroger is Oversold @ Forbes - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics ? strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) presently has an above …
- Watch For Today's Momo Momentum Stock: Amazon.com (AMZN) @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Amazon.com (AMZN) as a momo momentum candidate
- Barbarian At The Gate: Rock-Tenn Company (RKT) @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Rock-Tenn Company (RKT) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- Preferred Portfolio (PGX) Enters Oversold Territory @ Forbes - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
In trading on Friday, shares of the Preferred Portfolio ETF (AMEX: PGX) entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $13.34 per share. We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which is a technical analysis indicator used to measure momentum on a scale of zero [...]
- Water-Logged And Getting Wetter: BP (BP) @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified BP (BP) as a "water-logged and getting wetter" (weak stocks crossing below support with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- What happened to buy low, sell high? @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
When the market is in what I consider to be normal conditions, investors generally act prudently, and one of the most prudent attributes of a stalwart investor is one who diligently engages in the practice ...
- Play Surging U.S. Manufacturing with These Industrial ETFs Zacks - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
With strength seen in America's production sector, it might be time to focus on these industrial ETFs.
- Eyes On General Growth Properties (GGP): Highlighted Storm The Castle Stock @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified General Growth Properties (GGP) as a "storm the castle" (crossing above the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate
- DexComm Is a Healthy Choice @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
This stock has yet to turn a profit but it's already a winner for Bill Gunderson.
- Emerging-Markets Bond Breakdown Morningstar - 5 hours ago
There are many different types of emerging-markets bonds.
- Cramer's Lightning Round - I'm Ashamed To Be Associated With Timken (12/12/13) @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
Stocks discussed on the Lightning Round segment of Jim Cramer's Mad Money Program, Thursday December 12. Bullish Calls:
- Surging Rank, Surging Stock: Why Fuel-Tech (FTEK) is a Winner? Zacks - 6 hours ago
Fuel-Tech'S stock has seen its Zacks Rank surge over the past four weeks, moving from neutral territory to its current position as a Strong Buy
- Earnings Estimates Moving Higher for Horizon Pharma (HZNP): Time to Buy? Zacks - 6 hours ago
Horizon Pharma could be an interesting play for investors, as it is seeing solid activity on the earnings estimate revision front
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Great Love For Twitter (12/12/13) @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
Stocks discussed on the in-depth session of Jim Cramer's Mad Money TV Program, Thursday December 12. Twitter ( TWTR ), Netflix ( NFLX ), Amazon ( AMZN ), Priceline ( PCLN ), Cliffs Natural Resources ( ...
- U.S. Stock Futures Signal Positive Open Morningstar - 7 hours ago
U.S. stock futures signaled a positive open for Wall Street stocks Friday. The S&P 500 Futures were up 5.00 points to 1773.50 points while the Nasdaq Futures gained 9.50 points to 3464.50 points. The economic ...
- Don't Let 2014 Predictions Turn Into Conviction @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
This time of year is chock full of predictions designed to guide your investment decisions in 2014. There are forecasts for top performing stocks, the direction of interest rates, fiscal policy timing, ...
- How To Invest In India @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
I did a recent post on India "Too Late To Buy India?" which ran through historic returns and contemplated an outcome of what might lie ahead. I followed it up with another post titled "What ...
- Walter Energy Leads Short Interest Trend In Coal (JRCC, WLB, WLT) @ Investopedia - 12 hours ago
The short interest in leading coal-related stocks largely grew between the November 15 and November 29 settlement dates, with Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) showing the most significant percentage upswing.The ...
- Qualcomm Bucks Short Interest Trend (AMAT, MU, QCOM) @ Investopedia - 14 hours ago
While short interest in most of the leading semiconductor stocks declined between the November 15 and November 29 settlement dates, Applied Materials (NASDAQ: QCOM) bucked the trend.Short sellers retreated ...
- Cramer: Spin the wheel on this stock? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Considering so many people love to feed quarters into those video slot machines, should you buy the stock of the largest company that makes them?
- Cramer: Macy's pullback early holiday gift? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Christmas might be 2 weeks away, but Jim Cramer thinks Santa just left an early present.
- Cramer: Market absolutely smitten with Twitter @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
People always criticize the multiple Twitter commands. That hasn't stopped Amazon, though, has it? Cramer takes a look.
- [video] Cramer's quest for unconditionally loved stocks @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer discusses the "unconditional love" the market has for Twitter, Tesla, Netflix, and Amazon.
- Cramer: Hollywood behind Wall St weakness? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Jim Cramer thinks there's every reason to believe that big movie studios are behind the sell-off underway in the market.
- MasterCard Split Entices New Shareholders @ Investopedia - 19 hours ago
MasterCard has been on a tear this year with a 49.65% run-up in its share price before it announced after trading hours Tuesday a number of shareholder-friendly measures.
- LULU and ULTA: Time to Buy These Beaten Down Retail Stocks? Zacks - 20 hours ago
ULTA and LULU have both crashed lately. Is it over for these former high flyers.
- Three Ways To Play Bonds In 2014 @ Investopedia - 21 hours ago
The New Year promises one certainty in the bond market and that’s the Fed will finally begin its taper and end its bond-buying programs. For those investors in long dated bonds, now could be the best time ...
- The First Nasdaq-100 Covered Call ETF ETF Trends - 22 hours ago
Recon Capital Advisors, a new entrant in the exchange traded fund arena, launched the first ETF to track a covered call strategy based on the Nasdaq-100. The Recon Capital NASDAQ-100 Covered Call ETF (Nasdaq: ...
- The GDP And Its Importance Investopedia - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 12:03 PM EST
GDP is an accurate indication of an economy's size. In terms of its ability to convey information about the economy in one number, few data points can match the GDP and its growth rate.
- The Fundamentals Of Forex Fundamentals Investopedia - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 12:00 PM EST
Charting is not the only way to analyze the foreign-exchange market. Learn how to apply fundamental analysis to the economic indicators.
- Cramer: Three stocks not bound by earnings per share @ CNBC - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 11:06 AM EST
Twitter belongs in the same category as Amazon and Netflix as companies that don't follow the same rules as other corporations, CNBC's Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- Micron Upgraded to Strong Buy Zacks - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 10:20 AM EST
On Dec 11, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Micron Technology Inc. to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Carpets are back @ CNBC - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 9:53 AM EST
Cramer shares six stocks to watch, and reveals them in under 60 seconds, including the play on Southwest, Accenture and Mohawk.
- Harman Upgraded to Strong Buy Zacks - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 9:40 AM EST
On Dec 12, 2013, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Harman International Industries to a Zacks Rank #1
- [video] Cramer's Mad Dash: Throwback investing @ CNBC - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 9:22 AM EST
Jim Cramer explains what to watch ahead of the open including Alcatel Lucent and Nokia. Cramer describes the contrasts between Nokia and BlackBerry, "they are two ships passing in the night."...
- [video] LULU is missing the moment: Cramer @ CNBC - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 9:16 AM EST
The "Squawk on the Street" news team discuss the Lululemon earnings beat and if the negative PR impacted the stock.
- [video] Cramer: Twitter has joined Amazon and Netflix @ CNBC - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 9:04 AM EST
The "Squawk on the Street" news team discuss the big day for IPOs including Hilton Worldwide and Aramark. Cramer contrasts Hilton and Twitter, and compares Twitter to Amazon. "Twitter is ...
- [video] This is a transitional moment in the market: Cramer @ CNBC - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 9:01 AM EST
The "Squawk on the Street" news team discuss the financial sector, the budget deal and if now is the time to take your gains for the year.
- [video] Cramer: Here's why the market's down @ CNBC - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 8:51 AM EST
CNBC's Jim Cramer explains why Washington is less of an issue for the markets than the upcoming earning season.
- BlackRock: New Year’s Resolutions for Bond Portfolios ETF Trends - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 8:15 AM EST
The end of the year is always a good time for reflection, and for thinking about what went well in our lives and what didn’t. From an investment perspective, one thing that fits in that latter category ...
- Jim Cramer: What’s the Word on Apple? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 7:17 AM EST
Mad Money's Bob Cramer taps three stock technicians to help him forecast Apple's future stock patterns.
- Stocks Lower; Data, Fed in Focus Morningstar - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 7:00 AM EST
Stocks were lower this morning as investors weighed decent economic data against the possibility of the Federal Reserve beginning to taper its quantitative easing programs. The Labor Department cautioned that the data was impacted by Thanksgiving and other seasonal adjustments.
- Factor Investing in Emerging Markets Morningstar - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 7:00 AM EST
Emerging-markets ETFs that employ factor investing methodologies avoid some of the drawbacks of cap-weighted approaches. Here are our top picks.
- Has Your Moderate-Allocation Fund Turned Aggressive? Morningstar - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 7:00 AM EST
Is it chasing equities' returns, or prudently avoiding bonds?
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday Zacks - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 6:24 AM EST
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks #5 Rank ("strong sell") List for Thursday