- Cramer: Spin the wheel on this stock? @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
Considering so many people love to feed quarters into those video slot machines, should you buy the stock of the largest company that makes them?
- Cramer: Macy's pullback early holiday gift? @ CNBC - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
Christmas might be 2 weeks away, but Jim Cramer thinks Santa just left an early present.
- Cramer: Market absolutely smitten with Twitter @ CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
People always criticize the multiple Twitter commands. That hasn't stopped Amazon, though, has it? Cramer takes a look.
- [video] Cramer's quest for unconditionally loved stocks @ CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer discusses the "unconditional love" the market has for Twitter, Tesla, Netflix, and Amazon.
- Cramer: Hollywood behind Wall St weakness? @ CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Jim Cramer thinks there's every reason to believe that big movie studios are behind the sell-off underway in the market.
- MasterCard Split Entices New Shareholders @ Investopedia - 4 hours ago
MasterCard has been on a tear this year with a 49.65% run-up in its share price before it announced after trading hours Tuesday a number of shareholder-friendly measures.
- LULU and ULTA: Time to Buy These Beaten Down Retail Stocks? Zacks - 4 hours ago
ULTA and LULU have both crashed lately. Is it over for these former high flyers.
- Three Ways To Play Bonds In 2014 @ Investopedia - 5 hours ago
The New Year promises one certainty in the bond market and that’s the Fed will finally begin its taper and end its bond-buying programs. For those investors in long dated bonds, now could be the best time ...
- The GDP And Its Importance Investopedia - 8 hours ago
GDP is an accurate indication of an economy's size. In terms of its ability to convey information about the economy in one number, few data points can match the GDP and its growth rate.
- The Fundamentals Of Forex Fundamentals Investopedia - 8 hours ago
Charting is not the only way to analyze the foreign-exchange market. Learn how to apply fundamental analysis to the economic indicators.
- Cramer: Three stocks not bound by earnings per share @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Twitter belongs in the same category as Amazon and Netflix as companies that don't follow the same rules as other corporations, CNBC's Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- Micron Upgraded to Strong Buy Zacks - 10 hours ago
On Dec 11, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Micron Technology Inc. to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Carpets are back @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Cramer shares six stocks to watch, and reveals them in under 60 seconds, including the play on Southwest, Accenture and Mohawk.
- Harman Upgraded to Strong Buy Zacks - 11 hours ago
On Dec 12, 2013, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Harman International Industries to a Zacks Rank #1
- [video] Cramer's Mad Dash: Throwback investing @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Jim Cramer explains what to watch ahead of the open including Alcatel Lucent and Nokia. Cramer describes the contrasts between Nokia and BlackBerry, "they are two ships passing in the night."...
- [video] LULU is missing the moment: Cramer @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The "Squawk on the Street" news team discuss the Lululemon earnings beat and if the negative PR impacted the stock.
- [video] Cramer: Twitter has joined Amazon and Netflix @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The "Squawk on the Street" news team discuss the big day for IPOs including Hilton Worldwide and Aramark. Cramer contrasts Hilton and Twitter, and compares Twitter to Amazon. "Twitter is ...
- [video] This is a transitional moment in the market: Cramer @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The "Squawk on the Street" news team discuss the financial sector, the budget deal and if now is the time to take your gains for the year.
- [video] Cramer: Here's why the market's down @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
CNBC's Jim Cramer explains why Washington is less of an issue for the markets than the upcoming earning season.
- Jim Cramer: What’s the Word on Apple? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 13 hours ago
Mad Money's Bob Cramer taps three stock technicians to help him forecast Apple's future stock patterns.
- Stocks Lower; Data, Fed in Focus Morningstar - 13 hours ago
Stocks were lower this morning as investors weighed decent economic data against the possibility of the Federal Reserve beginning to taper its quantitative easing programs. The Labor Department cautioned that the data was impacted by Thanksgiving and other seasonal adjustments.
- Factor Investing in Emerging Markets Morningstar - 13 hours ago
Emerging-markets ETFs that employ factor investing methodologies avoid some of the drawbacks of cap-weighted approaches. Here are our top picks.
- Has Your Moderate-Allocation Fund Turned Aggressive? Morningstar - 13 hours ago
Is it chasing equities' returns, or prudently avoiding bonds?
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday Zacks - 14 hours ago
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks #5 Rank ("strong sell") List for Thursday
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday Zacks - 14 hours ago
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks #1 Rank ("strong buy") List for Thursday
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Tenet Has Made Its Move (12/11/13) @ Seeking Alpha - 14 hours ago
Stocks discussed on the Lightning Round segment of Jim Cramer's Mad Money Program, Wednesday December 11. Bullish Calls:
- CubeSmart is now in Oversold Territory Zacks - 15 hours ago
CubeSmart is now in Oversold Territory
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. Enters Oversold Territory Zacks - 15 hours ago
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. Enters Oversold Territory
- Acorda Therapeutics Inc. is now in Oversold Territory Zacks - 15 hours ago
Acorda Therapeutics Inc. is now in Oversold Territory
- Cramer's Mad Money - I'm Not Seeing A BlackBerry Metamorphosis (12/11/13) @ Seeking Alpha - 15 hours ago
Stocks discussed on the in-depth session of Jim Cramer's Mad Money TV Program, Wednesday December 11. Pre-Holiday Stock Sale: Costco ( COST ), Home Depot ( HD ), Phillips-Van Heusen ( PVH ), Starbucks ...
- Is This the Top for Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB)? Zacks - 15 hours ago
Is This the Top for Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB)?
- U.S. Stock Futures Flat Ahead of Data Morningstar - 15 hours ago
U.S. stock futures were flat ahead of a batch of data due before the opening bell Thursday. The S&P 500 Futures edged up 2.00 points to 1782.775 points while the Nasdaq Futures were up 3.00 points to 3473.50 points. Retail sales data is due at 8.30 a.m. Eastern Time along with the import price index and first-time claims. …
- Cramer uncovers undervalued energy stock @ CNBC - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 6:44 PM EST
If the S&P had a giant bargain table in the basement, this stock might be featured front and center.
- Cramer: Build position in Home Depot? @ CNBC - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 6:16 PM EST
"I don't think the run is over," said Jim Cramer. "If the stock comes in, I'd look to establish a position."
- Does stock slump worry Jim Cramer? @ CNBC - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 6:02 PM EST
The market dropped for a second day on Wednesday with selling accelerating into the close. That's bad, isn't it? Jim Cramer doesn't think so.
- [video] The market threw a sale today: Cramer @ CNBC - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 6:00 PM EST
Mad Money host Jim Cramer weighs in on today's market decline. If the market throws a few more "sales," a lot of buyers will be happy paying the discounted price, he adds.
- UBS to Buy Stake in Wind Farm Project Zacks - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 5:20 PM EST
Recently, UBS AG's International Infrastructure Fund signed a definitive agreement with EDF Renewable Energy.
- [video] Cramer & Dicker: Dust Storms Hurting Permian Basin Oil Producers @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 4:09 PM EST
TheStreet's Dan Dicker talks with Jim Cramer about reduced production guidance from West Texas oil producers Concho Resources, Cimarex, and Pioneer Natural Resources. Dan Dicker says to wait until 2014 ...
- Avoiding the 3 Pitfalls of 'Buy & Hold' Investing Zacks - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 3:55 PM EST
This "old-fashioned" investing staple is as relevant as ever, but you need to make a plan and stick to it.
- James Montier on Today's Investment Fashions Morningstar - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 3:25 PM EST
Montier snaps at smart beta and risk parity.
- Will the Volcker Rule Take Down Financial Stocks? ETFguide - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 2:43 PM EST
The Dodd Frank Rule signaled market lows of 2010 and offered up a great buying opportunity for financial stocks. Will the Volcker Rule mark a similar inflection point?
- Four Trend Channel Trades @ Investopedia - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 1:30 PM EST
With the market still in an uptrend, these stocks are moving within a channel presenting high visibility opportunities.
- Wednesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Motley Fool - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 1:10 PM EST
Analysts shift stance on Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, and General Dynamics.
- [video] Jim Cramer: Why We Bought Back General Electric Above Where We Sold It @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 12:42 PM EST
TheStreet's Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link bought shares of GE for their Action Alerts Plus portfolio shortly after they sold their position. Cramer and Link say the company's third quarter earnings report ...
- Introduction To Put Writing Investopedia - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 12:00 PM EST
Learn about a strategy that may be appropriate if you have a positive outlook on a stock.
- Investing in Leveraged Buyouts (LBOs): Know the Risks Investopedia - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 12:00 PM EST
Leveraged buyouts allow investors to make large acquisitions without committing a lot of capital. But LBOs carry big risks and can result in huge returns or huge losses.
- [video] Jim Cramer: Sell MasterCard; Buy Home Depot, Discovery Communications @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 11:12 AM EST
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says to trade in your MasterCard shares for Visa ahead of the planned share buyback. Home Depot is a buy in 2014 as home prices increase, and a deal between Discovery and Scripps ...
- Cramer: 'Something up' with DC's budget deal @ CNBC - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 10:16 AM EST
CNBC's Jim Cramer is skeptical of Washington's bipartisan budget deal, pointing to an unenthusiastic response on Wall Street.
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Don't buy Burlington @ CNBC - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 9:46 AM EST
Cramer shares six stocks to watch, and reveals them in under 60 seconds, including Groupon, Netflix and Kellogg.
- [video] Don't prejudge Costco: Cramer @ CNBC - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 9:07 AM EST
The "Squawk on the Street" team discuss the Costco earnings miss and where the wholesale company is hitting and missing.