- Buyinb Facebook Stock, A Beginner's Guide @ Investopedia - 4 hours ago
This straightforward guide helps the novice investor feel more adept at buying a stock, such as Facebook (FB).
- A Closer Look at Facebook's Fundamentals GuruFocus.com - 10 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at Facebook (FB), a $208.22 billion market cap company, which is one of the world's largest Internet companies, based on users and market capitalization.
- Ready to Follow Ray Dalio on this Stock GuruFocus.com - 11 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at Fiserv, Inc. (FISV), a $16.85 billion market cap company that is a leading provider of technology to financial services companies.
- 4 Sector ETFs Nearing Support Benzinga - 11 hours ago
The current pullback from the early December high has the S&P 500 down 5 percent and below its 50-day moving average for the first time since October. While the close below the moving average for the second ...
- Top Forex Trading Apps @ Investopedia - 11 hours ago
A brief overview of the top apps that help forex traders with on time information, charts and more.
- Top Stock Market Apps For News Or Trading Or Both! @ Investopedia - 11 hours ago
When it comes to managing finances and tracking the markets on the go, there are a number of excellent apps that can be downloaded and installed onto your mobile device.
- 15 Investing Ideas for 2015 US News - 12 hours ago
Ring in the new year with a portfolio refresh. No sooner do Christmas and the holidays disappear that you realize it's time to make another list and check it twice: investment resolutions for 2015 . If ...
- Don't make emerging markets your investing blind spot Morningstar - 13 hours ago
Performance and diversification properties make them good supporting players for most portfolios.
- Finding peace and happiness in mediocre returns CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Retirement: 7 financial goals for the end of the year @ USA TODAY - 15 hours ago
A little time spent at the end of the year can make your retirement easier.
- This Company Focuses on Consumer Preferences in the Entire World GuruFocus.com - 16 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL), a $27.71 billion market cap company that is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of skin care, makeup and fragrance ...
- Rob Arnott: Emerging Markets Are Worth the Risk @ Bloomberg - 16 hours ago
Everybody loves a good story. But when people invest based on those stories, they can lose money, says Rob Arnott. The 60-year-old founder and chairman of Research Affiliates prefers to stick to the data. ...
- Shorting Pinnacle’s stock could be difficult to cover Market Realist - 17 hours ago
The short-interest ratio for Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) dropped from 13 days as of October 31, 2014, to five days as of November 14, 2014.
- Portfolio Analysis: An Adventurous $496,000 Investment Plan US News - 17 hours ago
All investment portfolios are comparable to a novel, where each individual chooses their own personal genre and classification. If your investment portfolio were a novel, what genre would it be: adventure, ...
- ‘The Colbert Report’ leaves us 5 important investing rules to live by @ MarketWatch - 17 hours ago
In honor of the final episode of “The Colbert Report,” MarketWatch highlights investing lessons that can be gleaned from the long-running satirical TV show.
- 3 Key Questions to Ask When Investing in U.S. Equities Morningstar - Wed, Dec 17, 2014 1:00 AM EST
Answering these questions can help you build a U.S. equity portfolio you can live with for many years.
- What does Long Position Mean? @ Investopedia - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 7:50 PM EST
In the investing world, a long position refers to having a positive investment balance in a stock, bond, commodity, etc. This is done by simply buying and owning the investment. For example, a person who ...
- Interested In West African Debt? Look Here First @ Investopedia - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 7:01 PM EST
Promising high yields that the Eurozone and U.S. can't match, West African sovereign debt has caught the attention of savvy investors.
- Are Advisors Off Alternatives? @ Investopedia - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 5:56 PM EST
With stocks surging, financial advisers and their wealthy clients are asking why they should continue to bother with poorly performing alternatives.
- Get your portfolio ready for 2015 and beyond CNNMoney.com - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 5:12 PM EST
I don't know where to invest in today's environment. Stocks seem overvalued and vulnerable to a crash. If I buy bonds, I'll lose when interest rates go up. Is there any place I can earn a decent return ...
- 6 Ways To Play The 'Harvesting Super-Cycle' Benzinga - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 4:07 PM EST
On December 15, investment bank Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS ) issued a research note titled "Cash In On the Harvesting Super-Cycle," initiating coverage on six U.S. publicly traded private equity ...
- Edwards Lifesciences a Gold Standard in the Market GuruFocus.com - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 2:36 PM EST
In this article, let's take a look at Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW), a $13.62 billion market cap company that makes and markets a comprehensive line of products and services to treat late-stage cardiovascular ...
- American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Stock Down Amid Investigation Into Accounting Errors @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 10:23 AM EST
American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) stock is sinking today after three executive members of the REIT stepped down.
- The risk of relying too much on CDs Bankrate.com - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 5:00 AM EST
CD Rates The Risk Of Leaving Too Much Money In CDs Are you investing to not lose money rather than to earn it -- staying in the slow lane, sticking with certificates of deposit, inching your way to modest ...
- Challenges Faced When Analyzing Green Chip Stocks @ Investopedia - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 6:00 PM EST
The fact that a green chip is not yet a blue chip should not alarm investors, but they need to be aware of the differences and challenges that can arise from assuming these are durable companies with sustainable ...
- What is the difference between interest coverage ratio and DSCR? @ Investopedia - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 5:25 PM EST
Understand the basics of the interest coverage ratio and the debt-service coverage ratio, including calculations and how each type reflects financial stability.
- The Long-Term Investing Fallacy ETFguide - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 3:07 PM EST
The financial services industry likes to preach the benefits of compounding returns and long-term investing. Have they overstated or even misstated their cause? It’s common for industry types to illustrate ...
- Cambria Debuts U.S. ETF with Zero Management Fee Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 1:07 PM EST
Cambria is the first to launch an ETF without a management fee.
- India: Bonds Attract Foreign Cash, Analyst Jailed For Stock Report @ Barrons.com - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Indian equities have been making a comeback in recent weeks, as data points have fueled optimism among investors that stocks are undervalued. Yet while the spotlight is on the stock market, India’s bonds ...
- 4 Popular Equity REIT ETFs: Should The Average Investor Take A Look? Benzinga - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 11:47 AM EST
Equity real estate investment trust (REIT) exchange traded funds (ETFs) are an easy way for investors to allocate a portion of their portfolios to the institutional-quality commercial real estate asset ...
- Six Investment Mistakes To Avoid In 2015 @ Fox Business - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 10:36 AM EST
Six Investment Mistakes To Avoid In 2015
- Liberty Media (LMCA): Moving Average Crossover Alert Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 10:29 AM EST
Liberty Media (LMCA): Moving Average Crossover Alert
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: GameStop (GME) Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 10:29 AM EST
Moving Average Crossover Alert: GameStop (GME)
- MacroGenics (MGNX) Stock: Moving Average Crossover Alert Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 10:28 AM EST
MacroGenics (MGNX) Stock: Moving Average Crossover Alert
- What are essential steps to financial due diligence? @ Investopedia - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 9:11 AM EST
Explore different areas of financial due diligence. Learn the steps of due diligence that may help ensure selected investments are profitable.
- The Investment Fees You Don't Realize You're Paying US News - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 9:00 AM EST
Despite zealously monitoring the cost of items such gasoline, groceries and even wireless data plans, many Americans have no idea of the expenses in their investment accounts . According to a survey released ...
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Exxon Mobil, Chevron, BP, Royal Dutch Shell and TOTAL Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 8:33 AM EST
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Exxon Mobil, Chevron, BP, Royal Dutch Shell and TOTAL
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: BlackRock, Legg Mason, Franklin Resources and Invesco Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 8:30 AM EST
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: BlackRock, Legg Mason, Franklin Resources and Invesco
- Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Caterpillar, Western Union, Seagate Technologies and Darden … Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 8:22 AM EST
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Caterpillar, Western Union, Seagate Technologies and Darden Restaurants
- Market Has Not Yet Noticed Potential in Ambarella (AMBA); Have You? Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 5:45 AM EST
Ambarella has seen a small negative price movement but large positive earnings estimate revisions make it an unappreciated stock that might have potential for gains
- Weakness Seen in Freeport-McMoRan (FCX): Stock Falls 5.2% Zacks - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 5:38 AM EST
Freeport-McMoRan stock fell over 5% last trading session, continuing its recent downtrend
- Canso Dodge Ball Lures Bond Bankers to Toronto Suburbs @ Bloomberg - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 4:00 AM EST
Once a year, Canada’s top bond bankers leave their plush offices in Toronto’s financial district to be walloped by Nerf balls in a suburban dodge-ball tournament. In addition to raising money for charity, ...
- 5 Ways To Stunt A Child's Financial Growth @ Investopedia - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 3:00 AM EST
Personal finance is not covered in schools, so it's up to parents to teach kids how to manage money.
- Legends Of Indexing: Burton Malkiel ETF.com - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 12:00 AM EST
'Random Walk' author talks about what has changed in the 40 years since its publication.This is the third in a series of interviews with some of the most influential people in the field of indexing...
- Indian Bonds Get More Than Stocks This Year @ The Wall Street Journal - Sun, Dec 14, 2014 11:00 PM EST
Foreign investors have poured $26 billion into rupee-denominated bonds this year, the largest inflow into Indian debt ever. In comparison, foreign investors have added around $17 billion into Indian stocks ...
- Advice IQ: Tips on avoiding investment mistakes @ USA TODAY - Sat, Dec 13, 2014 4:02 PM EST
How to survive volatility and whatever the market sends your way.
- Questions to ask before borrowing from a 401(k) @ USA TODAY - Sat, Dec 13, 2014 9:00 AM EST
Taking a withdrawal from your retirement savings can be a big mistake.
- The 7 best investments of 2014 @ USA TODAY - Sat, Dec 13, 2014 8:30 AM EST
Each of these investments has distinguished itself from the market at-large.
- The Knowledge-Experience Continuum: Where Do You Fall? @ Investopedia - Sat, Dec 13, 2014 3:00 AM EST
Theory and practice are worlds apart, but problems arise when people treat them as one and the same.
- Good News for Brokerages Can Be a Bad Sign for Investors @ The Wall Street Journal - Sat, Dec 13, 2014 12:47 AM EST
Brokers’ clients are trading more and taking on more margin debt--practices that can hurt individuals over time.