- No Fees Please! Create Your Own 'Mini-ETF' @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Control freak that I am, I want to choose my own business partners. And cheapskate that I am, I don't want to pay an annual fee just for the right to hold companies in my brokerage account. So exchange-traded ...
- Time To Take Some Chips Off The Table @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Nothing feels better or easier, for that matter, than being invested in stocks when they are going up. The problem arises, however, when the market decides to take one of those classic corrections it does ...
- To Succeed, Investors Need To Learn @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
By Roger Nusbaum AdvisorShares ETF Strategist The Mathematical Investor blog recapped the results from the latest DALBAR survey which reports how well investors do by owning mutual funds compared to simply ...
- The 'King of Shorting' Is Targeting This Popular Stock StreetAuthority Network - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
In a market like this, where it seems everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop, investors need every advantage they can get. And one of the best ways to
- Young Americans Favor Cash For Long-term Savings @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
When it comes to long-term savings, cash is still Millennials' BFF.
- Herbalife (HLF) Is Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Herbalife (HLF) as a "dead cat bounce" (down big yesterday but up big today) candidate
- Today's Perilous Reversal Stock: Glu Mobile (GLUU) @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Glu Mobile (GLUU) as a "perilous reversal" (up big yesterday but down big today) candidate
- Concho Resources (CXO) Showing Signs Of Being A Momo Momentum Stock @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Concho Resources (CXO) as a momo momentum candidate
- Portfolio Analysis: A Cost-Efficient $353,000 Retirement Plan US News - 3 hours ago
My latest portfolio report card is for Mary in Santee, California. She self-manages a 401(k) retirement plan with $353,000 scattered across seven mutual funds and company stock. Before I assign her investment portfolio a final grade, let's examine Mary's portfolio. Still, her retirement plan misses exposure to other …
- Essential smart moves for your portfolio in 2014 Market Realist - 3 hours ago
In recent years, volatility has gone from a tool to measure uncertainties prevailing in the markets to a full-fledged asset class for investors who want to diversify their portfolio.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Intel, Google, Yahoo, Advanced Micro Devices and Facebook Zacks - 4 hours ago
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Intel, Google, Yahoo, Advanced Micro Devices and Facebook
- Retirement Strategy: Dividend Investors Have Several Ways To 'Supplement' Their Income @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
This ongoing series hopefully has been helpful to many individual investors who are seeking not only more income and a more secure financial future, but also to those who are just now building a portfolio ...
- Methanex (MEOH) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming? Zacks - 5 hours ago
Methanex (MEOH) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming?
- Sprint (S) is Oversold: Can It Recover? Zacks - 5 hours ago
Sprint (S) is Oversold: Can It Recover?
- Why A Short Covering Rally Might Come for Theravance (THRX) Stock Zacks - 5 hours ago
Why A Short Covering Rally Might Come for Theravance (THRX) Stock
- The Stocks Catch The Bonds - 6.5 Years Later @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
We all know that stocks are the best-performing asset class over the longer term. That does not mean that they will always deliver incredible inflation-beating returns over longer periods, but they're ...
- First Financial Northwest - A Classic Graham-Dodd Investment Opportunity @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
First Financial Northwest (NASDAQ: FFNW ) Overview First Financial Northwest is a small bank holding company in the Pacific Northwest - $167 MM market cap @ closing price of $10.93 on 7/18/2014. First ...
- How to TRIPLE your stock portfolio in 10 years @ Motley Fool - 17 hours ago
Preparing for retirement or just starting out? Here’s what you need to know.
- Here’s why I’m considering buying these 3 high-yielding stocks @ Motley Fool - 17 hours ago
Escape the crowd with these three investment opportunities.
- 3 defensive stocks which investors have completely forgotten about @ Motley Fool - 18 hours ago
Most investors appear to be completely oblivious to the opportunities in property stocks.
- Cisco Provides Stability, Growth And Dividends @ Seeking Alpha - 19 hours ago
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO ) is a stalwart of the tech industry focused primarily on networking and other IT-related products and services. The company is a member of the DJIA, sports a market capitalization ...
- Portfolio Report Card: A $512,000 One-Trick Pony ETFguide - 21 hours ago
Diversification means different things to different people. In some cultures, diversification means having large families to diversify so that when mom and dad get old, there will be plenty of children ...
- Netflix Earnings Preview: The Past Is Prologue @ Seeking Alpha - 22 hours ago
Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX ) is one of the leading Internet television networks with nearly 50 million streaming members in over 40 countries. Members can watch programs on Netflix anytime, anywhere on ...
- Steady-On At Top-Notch Underwriter Chubb @ Seeking Alpha - 22 hours ago
Chubb Corp (NYSE: CB ) is maybe the best large-cap property insurance underwriter from a technical perspective in the US. The company has managed to thrive in the uber-competitive property and casualty ...
- Capital Southwest: A BDC To Believe In? @ Seeking Alpha - 23 hours ago
I recently read (most of) Modern Security Analysis by billionaire investor Martin Whitman. The book was published in 2013 after Whitman retired from active management of the Third Avenue Value Fund a year ...
- Watch For Today's Momo Momentum Stock: Facebook (FB) @ TheStreet.com - 23 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Facebook (FB) as a momo momentum candidate
- Should You Invest In UBS ETRACS Monthly Pay 2xLeveraged Mortgage REIT ETN? @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 12:49 PM EDT
UBS ETRACS Monthly Pay 2xLeveraged Mortgage REIT ETN (NYSEARCA: MORL ) is thought to be a "too good to be true" investment, with extremely high dividend yield. Should you avoid MORL even if it ...
- A 24.2% Yield From Microsoft?! StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 12:30 PM EDT
Editor's Note: This article is one of our favorite "hall of fame" articles, originally published January 13, 2014. In this piece, Austin Hatley explains how Profitable Trading
- For Millennials, Cash Remains King Over Stock Market @ Fox Business - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 12:25 PM EDT
While the stock market would bring higher returns for millennial-age investors, they?re sticking with cash.
- What To Hold: 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks MFA, CY, PEI @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 11:30 AM EDT
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet
- What the Mainstream Media Won't Tell You About Investing @ Motley Fool - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 11:01 AM EDT
How to collect dividend yields up to 10% … 25% … even 50%.
- How To Earn 10 Times More Income From The Stocks You Own StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 10:38 AM EDT
Imagine yourself teeing up at the 18th hole of TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Verde Beach, Florida. A slight breeze rustles the trees off in the distance, the clear blue skies reflect off the pond. It's a
- Rating Breakdown: Best And Worst ETFs And Mutual Funds By Sector @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 9:26 AM EDT
This report focuses on my top picks and pans for all sector funds. I will follow this summary with a detailed report on each sector. My top ETFs and mutual funds have high-quality holdings and low costs. ...
- 3 Winning Tips for Choosing a Stock @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 9:16 AM EDT
In order to make money, you have to outsmart some pretty smart people, and that isn’t easy.
- Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Alerian MLP ETF, JPMorgan Alerian MLP Index ETN, UBS ETRACS … Zacks - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 8:36 AM EDT
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Alerian MLP ETF, JPMorgan Alerian MLP Index ETN, UBS ETRACS Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN and Credit Suisse Cushing 30 MLP Index ETN
- Buy-The-Dip High-Yield Portfolio: First Half Of 2014 Performance @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 8:13 AM EDT
Introduction The "Buy-The-Dip' High-Yield" (BTDHY) portfolio is designed to be relatively active, buying the dips on high-yield securities in order to enhance total return. In a previous article ...
- Investors Are Shorting QuickLogic (QUIK) Stock: Is A Short Cover Coming? Zacks - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 7:29 AM EDT
Investors Are Shorting QuickLogic (QUIK) Stock: Is A Short Cover Coming?
- Red Robin (RRGB) Enters Oversold Territory Zacks - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 7:28 AM EDT
Red Robin (RRGB) Enters Oversold Territory
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): Moving Average Crossover Alert Zacks - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 7:22 AM EDT
Las Vegas Sands (LVS): Moving Average Crossover Alert
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Alon USA Energy (ALJ) Zacks - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 7:20 AM EDT
Moving Average Crossover Alert: Alon USA Energy (ALJ)
- Which Stock Is Up 21% Year To Date And Has Increased Its Dividend By 6.5%? @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 6:17 AM EDT
The last time I wrote about Williams-Sonoma Inc. (NYSE: WSM ) I stated, "I'm going to actually pull the trigger on this particular name in the face of this market pullback." Since writing the ...
- A surge on Wall Street; a shrug on Main Street Bankrate.com - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
The stock market may be one of the hottest investment opportunities for those looking to grow their money long term. About 1 in 4 Americans say the best investment option for money they don't need in the next 10 years is a savings account or a certificate of deposit, according to a national poll accompanying Bankrate's …
- Are U.S. Stocks Heading For A Fall? @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 4:38 AM EDT
By Seth J. Masters It's a truism that what goes up, must come down-but when, and by how much? That matters, especially if you're talking about the US stock market.
- Why smart investors see buying opportunities ahead @ Motley Fool - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 1:10 AM EDT
Mr Market will always reward the patient investor.
- Should you SELL your Telstra Corporation Ltd shares? @ Motley Fool - Sun, Jul 20, 2014 9:16 PM EDT
The stock is creeping higher and higher, is it possible the big gains have passed by?
- The secret to making a FORTUNE on the stock market @ Motley Fool - Sun, Jul 20, 2014 8:59 PM EDT
Don’t settle for sub-par returns when you could be making a mint.
- Don't Get Fooled Again! 4 Truths About Financial Advisors @ Motley Fool - Sun, Jul 20, 2014 2:16 PM EDT
Make sure your relationship with your financial advisor isn't completely one-sided.
- 1 New Way to Use Your Home as Your Retirement Nest Egg @ Motley Fool - Sun, Jul 20, 2014 10:28 AM EDT
Forget reverse mortgages – this technique can give you the flexibility to enjoy retirement in style
- Hidden Leverage At Kinder Morgan @ Seeking Alpha - Sun, Jul 20, 2014 5:03 AM EDT
Investors often wonder whether they should purchase Kinder Morgan Inc (NYSE: KMI ) or Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (NYSE: KMP ) if they are bullish on the company's prospects. While KMP offers a higher ...
- How to turn $10,000 into a $1,000,000 in the stockmarket @ Motley Fool - Sat, Jul 19, 2014 9:35 PM EDT
It's no big secret, but it's amazing how few people have the foresight to take advantage of the gifts of capitalism.