- Cramer: Volcker rule probably bullish for banks @ CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Almost everyone thinks the Volcker rule is negative for bank stocks. Everyone, that is, except Jim Cramer.
- Cramer: Is Apple stock returning to greatness? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
With shares of Apple rallying 28% over the last 6 months or so, has Apple finally gotten its groove back?
- Cramer: Clothing maker with spiffy stock @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Up 97% year to date, this clothing maker may be the secret behind more than one well-dressed portfolio.
- These 4 'no good' leaders flabbergast Cramer @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Jim Cramer shoots straight from the hip. And he's got something to say about four leaders that he just doesn't like.
- [video] Valuation is like beauty in eye of beholder: Cramer @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer says this market's rotation has now extended to the expensive social media stocks while the senior growth stocks are resting.
- Warren Buffett's Bet on the Huddled Masses Morningstar - 4 hours ago
So far, it's working out.
- HCA Upped to Buy Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Dec 7, Zacks Investment Research upgraded HCA Holdings Inc. (HCA) to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy) from a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold).
- Finally Some Bullish News For Commercial Real Estate @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
For the office REITs, the recent bullish jobs news could finally be the sign for the sectors return to glory. For investors, the time to bet on the property subsector could be now.
- How To Lend Money To Family And Not Regret It Investopedia - 6 hours ago
It’s hard to refuse a family member’s request for a loan, but be sure to go into such arrangements with your eyes open.
- [video] Williston: Come here, Cramer @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The Williston Brewing Company is asking Jim Cramer to host a show live from North Dakota. If he comes, the company says everyone will shave their heads and grow goatees. Cramer says "this is where ...
- Stocks Mostly Lower; Data Eyed Morningstar - 9 hours ago
Wholesale inventories for October increased by 1.4% from September, the largest month-to-month rise in two years. Lululemon Athletica (LULU) announced its successor to Christine Day, which investors have been anxiously awaiting since Day's resignation earlier this summer.
- Financial Footnotes: Start Reading The Fine Print Investopedia - 9 hours ago
Find out what could be hidden in this often-overlooked part of the financial statements.
- Sysco to Buy US Foods Zacks - 9 hours ago
Sysco has announced its decision to buy U.S. based U.S. Foods in a deal that has a total enterprise value of approximately $8.2 billion, inclusive of debt.
- Covidien to Buy GivenImaging, Shares Rise Zacks - 10 hours ago
The addition of Given Imaging's products to Covidien's portfolio serves its strategy to support physicians with products that range from diagnosis to treatment.
- Cramer: Beginning of big dividend cycle? CNBC - 10 hours ago
- REG to Buy Stake in Fairfield Portfolio Zacks - 11 hours ago
Regency inked a deal to buy 80% stake in a shopping center portfolio in Fairfield, Conn.
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Own PVH, don't sell it @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Cramer shares six stocks to watch, and reveals them in under 60 seconds, including, FedEx, Twitter, and Burlington Stores.
- [video] Cramer's Mad Dash: Toll on a roll @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Jim Cramer explains what to watch ahead of the open including Toll Brothers and AutoZone.
- Get Smart About Alpha and Beta Morningstar - 14 hours ago
Introducing alternative beta, smart beta's not-too-distant cousin.
- A Noble Lie Morningstar - 14 hours ago
Why it's OK to sin a little and "market-time"--provided you do it in a contrarian fashion.
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday Zacks - 15 hours ago
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks #5 Rank ("strong sell") List for Tuesday
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday Zacks - 15 hours ago
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks #1 Rank ("strong buy") List for Tuesday
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? Zacks - 15 hours ago
Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy?
- Time to Buy NeoPhotonics Corp (NPTN) After Recent Moving Average Crossover? Zacks - 15 hours ago
Time to Buy NeoPhotonics Corp (NPTN) After Recent Moving Average Crossover?
- Trina Solar Limited Enters Oversold Territory Zacks - 15 hours ago
Trina Solar Limited Enters Oversold Territory
- Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc. is now in Oversold Territory Zacks - 15 hours ago
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc. is now in Oversold Territory
- Is This the Top for Grupo Simec S.A.B. de C.V. (SIM)? Zacks - 15 hours ago
Is This the Top for Grupo Simec S.A.B. de C.V. (SIM)?
- Cramer's Lightning Round - The Quintessential American Stock That Is Going To Work (12/9/13) @ Seeking Alpha - 15 hours ago
Stocks discussed on the Lightning Round segment of Jim Cramer's Mad Money Program, Monday December 9. Bullish Calls:
- Cramer's Mad Money - Will Calvin Klein Get Its Groove Back? (12/9/13) @ Seeking Alpha - 15 hours ago
Stocks discussed on the in-depth session of Jim Cramer's Mad Money TV Program, Monday December 9. CEO Interview: Emmanuel Chirico, Phillips-Van Heusen ( PVH ). Other stocks mentioned: J.C. Penney ( JCP ...
- U.S. Stock Futures Signal Flat Open Morningstar - 16 hours ago
U.S. stock index futures were flat to higher Tuesday. The S&P 500 Futures edged up 1.50 points to 1810.50 points while the Nasdaq Futures were up 4.00 points to 3522.50 points. No major economic reports are due today. Wholesale inventories are expected at 10.00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Jim Cramer seeks signs of strength @ CNBC - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:54 PM EST
With the latest jobs report triggering more chatter about Fed tapering, Jim Cramer thinks now is a good time to look for signs of strength.
- Cramer: Goldman wrong about this stock @ CNBC - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:30 PM EST
Up 28% ytd, Goldman Sachs just told clients to rotate out of this stock. Jim Cramer says, 'don't listen.'
- 'I would not sell these earnings': Cramer @ CNBC - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:26 PM EST
"I wouldn't be selling this earnings report," Cramer said. "If anything I'd buy the weakness." Get details now.
- [video] Bears wrong about Masco: Cramer @ CNBC - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:25 PM EST
Mad Money host Jim Cramer explains why you should stick with Masco, despite Goldman's negative outlook.
- Do Stock Market Valuations Matter? ETFguide - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:24 PM EST
The historical correlation between stock price movements and equity valuations is low. Does that mean market valuations don't matter?
- Cramer: Does market stink to high heaven? @ CNBC - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:02 PM EST
For some investors, the market just doesn't pass the smell test. They think the current advance is a little fishy.
- Seattle Genetics, International Speedway And Others Insiders Have Been Buying @ Investopedia - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:02 PM EST
Insiders may sell shares for any number of reasons, but conventional wisdom says that insiders really only buy shares of a company for one reason -- they believe the stock price will rise and they want ...
- Philip Morris to Buy Russian Stake Zacks - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:00 PM EST
Two cigarette makers, Philip Morris International and Japan Tobacco International, have agreed to acquire minority stakes in their Russian distributor Megapolis.
- [video] Asset class choosing 'dead wrong': Cramer @ CNBC - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 6:00 PM EST
Mad Money host Jim Cramer says those who avoided this bull rally because they believe it's spurred only by the Fed have missed out on tons of money.
- First American: A Strong Buy Zacks - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 4:40 PM EST
On Dec 7, Zacks Investment Research upgraded First American Financial Corp. (FAF) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Ride Europe Higher with This Top Ranked ETF Zacks - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 3:54 PM EST
Play Europe's recovery with this top ranked ETF.
- Cramer: Shorts help Twitter defy IPO track @ CNBC - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 3:15 PM EST
"Mad Money" star Jim Cramer says Twitter's strength caught him by surprise, thanks to some short action.
- Verizon to Buy EdgeCast? Zacks - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 2:30 PM EST
Verizon is reportedly planning to acquire Los Angeles-based content delivery company, EdgeCast Networks.
- [video] Cramer on Google, AOL, Microsoft @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 2:21 PM EST
Jim Cramer answers viewers' Twitter questions on Google, AOL and Microsoft from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
- Monday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Motley Fool - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 1:50 PM EST
Analysts shift stance on Ingersoll-Rand, 3D Systems, and Kraft.
- Sector Strength Scenarios For A Consolidating Market @ Investopedia - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 1:05 PM EST
With the market in a possible consolidation, a break higher or lower could occur this week. Here are sectors to watch in either scenario.
- Top Ranked Dutch ETF Unscathed by S&P Downgrade Zacks - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 12:25 PM EST
The Dutch ETF is in focus, but the recent issues don't look to hurt this fund.
- You Can't Follow Everything: Managing Stock Research Investopedia - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 12:10 PM EST
Don't suffer from paralysis by analysis; find out how to do an effective and manageable job of stock watching.
- By George: Investing The Soros Way Investopedia - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 12:08 PM EST
Soros turned an original seed funding of $12 million into $20 billion by the first decade of the 21st century. Can regular folks invest like George Soros?
- Stocks Higher; Fed in Focus Morningstar - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 12:00 PM EST
Stocks were higher at midday as equity and bond investors awaited comments from several Fed presidents who will be speaking today. Meanwhile, the Conference Board reported the November employment-trends index increased to 115.21 compared with October's reading of 113.64. Covidien (COV) announced it will acquire Given …