- Edited Transcript of IRMD earnings conference call or presentation 5-Feb-16 4:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - 40 minutes ago
Q4 2015 IRadimed Corp Earnings Call
- GM suspends Egypt operations due to currency crisis -company source Reuters - 45 minutes ago
General Motors temporarily suspended its operations in Egypt due to a currency crisis, a company source told Reuters on Monday. "The entire sector has a currency crisis. We cannot make a car without ...
- Edited Transcript of DTAC.BK earnings conference call or presentation 21-Jul-15 10:59am GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - 45 minutes ago
Q2 2015 Total Access Communication PCL Analyst Meeting
- Francis broke my heart, says abuse victim sidelined by Vatican AFP - 45 minutes ago
A British paedophilia survivor who has been asked to step down from a Vatican panel on the issue told AFP on Monday that he felt betrayed by Pope Francis. "Of course Pope Francis has established he is part of the problem," Peter Saunders said in an interview with AFPTV, during which he insisted he had not resigned and …
- MOVES-UBS Group, FBR Capital, Aviva, BLP Insurance Reuters - 51 minutes ago
The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org. AVIVA PLC The insurer appointed Claudia Arney an independent ...
- Mexico's central bank sells $200 mln in 2nd auction Reuters - 53 minutes ago
Mexico's central bank on Monday said it sold $200 million of $200 million offered in its second auction during the session after a sharp slump in the peso currency. The central bank sold the dollars at an average weighted price of 18.7292 pesos per dollar. A second auction was triggered by a 1.5 percent slide compared …
- DataGravity Cuts Jobs In Effort to Reduce Spending @ Fortune - 58 minutes ago
"Growth at all costs" model was never applicable, says CEO Paula Long.
- Indian soldier rescued after six days trapped in Himalayan avalanche AFP - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
One of 10 Indian soldiers feared dead after an avalanche six days ago in the remote Himalayas has been miraculously rescued alive, officials said. "In the ongoing rescue operation at Siachen, of the 10 soldiers buried... has been found alive," General D.S. Hooda from the army's northern command said in a statement Monday. …
- Stocks Plunge Again, Fed by Fears of Banks, Energy -- Podcast @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 1 minute ago
On today's MoneyBeat podcast, we dove into Monday's selloff, a slide that has taken the market back below its year lows, and has completely reversed the late-January rally.
- India regulator deals blow to Facebook in Internet row AFP - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
India's telecom regulator on Monday dealt a blow to Facebook's plans to offer free mobile Internet through its controversial Free Basics service, by outlawing differential pricing for data packages. Facebook has suffered a fierce backlash in India from "net neutrality" advocates. "While we're disappointed with today's …
- Bloomberg ‹GO› Full Episode (02/08) @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
- Deutsche Bank says it has sufficient reserves to service AT1 bonds Reuters - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Deutsche Bank said it has "sufficient" reserves to make due payments this year on AT1 securities, seeking to calm investors after its shares plunged almost 10 percent on Monday. Deutsche Bank said its estimated "payment capacity" for next year is about 4.3 billion euros before 2016 operating results, and mentioned having …
- One major oil CEO thinks the industry is in a 'severe and prolonged down cycle' Business Insider - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
The oil industry has taken it on the chin over the last few months. Prices have fallen along...
- Pemex CEO Emilio Lozoya to leave job - sources Reuters - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Emilio Lozoya is set to leave his job as the chief executive of Mexico's struggling state-oil company Pemex, four sources with knowledge of the situation said on Monday. Lozoya, a close ally of Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, became Pemex CEO in December 2012, overseeing the company during a momentous energy …
- After Lucky Escape, Turkish Airlines May Need To Rethink Mogadishu Route @ Forbes - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Turkey's flag-carrier has provided Somalis with a lifeline to the outside world since launching flights to Mogadishu in 2012. But the bombing of a Daallo Airlines A321 this month - an attack that Daallo's boss says was intended for Turkish Airlines - may force it to re-evaluate the route.
- Two Signs We're in a Bear Market @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
A strong yen, alongside rising gold mining stocks are a confirmation of the new bear market.
- [$$] Two Biotechs to Buy During Earnings Week @ Barrons.com - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
Incyte’s IDO-inhibitor is currently in combination trials with these big pharma players as well as AstraZeneca (AZN), and the original thought was Incyte’s IDO would be commercialized and/or acquired by one of them, but now that most have acquired their own, the future for Incyte’s IDO is much more uncertain.
- Stocks Down More Than 3%; Facebook Triggers Sell Signal @ Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
The stock market remained sharply lower in afternoon trading Monday, with some indexes registering losses of more than 2%. The Dow led with a 3.3% loss in the stock market today. The Nasdaq, hobbled by technology ...
- Continuity IRA claims deadly Dublin shooting: BBC AFP - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Irish republican militant group the Continuity IRA on Monday claimed responsibility for a deadly shooting at a boxing weigh-in event in Dublin last week and warned of similar attacks in future. "This will not be an isolated incident," a man claiming to be a spokesman for the dissident republican group said in a statement …
- Could Ferrari’s Racing Team Affect Valuation Multiples in 2016? Market Realist - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
Let's discuss valuation multiples. Ferrari has a forward EV-to-EBITDA multiple of 9.5x for the next 12 months. That's significantly higher than its peers.
- A Glance at General Motors’ Recent Developments Market Realist - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
At the end of 3Q15, debt formed 54.4% of General Motors' (GM) capital structure. This is far less than its peers Ford, Volkswagen, and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- [$$] Sunday trading: councils to get power to end last restrictions @ Financial Times - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Ministers will give councils the right to tear up the remaining restrictions on Sunday trading from this autumn, a move that will please large retailers but rile corner shops and trade unions. The extension ...
- Street Fighter V’s full-length trailer hints at upcoming rivalries Digital Trends - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
Publisher Capcom has released a full-length trailer for its upcoming one-on-one fighting game Street Fighter V, giving an early glimpse at the game’s featured competitors. Street Fighter V introduces a handful of new fighters joining its playable roster alongside a number of returning favorites from …
- Diamond Offshore-GE service tie-up may prompt other such deals Reuters - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc's service agreement with General Electric Co, which is expected to help lower idle time for rigs on hire, could prompt more such deals in an industry battered by sliding oil prices. Reducing downtime is crucial for drillers struggling to lease out offshore rigs and cut costs as oil and …
- Investors Are Jumping Back Into Metals, Here's Why @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
- Double Samsung Galaxy S7 Leak Reveals Surprising New Detail @ Forbes - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
Samsung's Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge have leaked in photos, and there's some exciting news about performance too.
- What's in Store for CDW Corp. this Earnings Season? Zacks - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
CDW Corporation (CDW) is set to report fourth-quarter fiscal 2015 results on Feb 9.
- [$$] UK chancellor has to break records to balance books, says IFS @ Financial Times - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
An increasing squeeze on the UK's public finances will require George Osborne to break several records if he is to balance Britain's books by the end of the decade, according to the country's leading economic ...
- Why 21st Century Fox Is Such a Difficult Investment @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
- Buy or Sell: EUR/USD Retests Point of Breakout DailyFX - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Buy or Sell: EUR/USD Retests Point of Breakout
- MOVES-UBS Wealth promotes three in investment products team Reuters - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
UBS Group AG's wealth management units said it had promoted three executives in its investment products and services team, based in London. The company said Ben Geldenhuis will head mortgage solutions, ...
- Mark Zuckerberg responds to Facebook's defeat in India Business Insider - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says that the company is still "committed" to "working to break down...
- Major Averages Flirt With Three Percent Loss @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
- Derby call halt to Clement experiment AFP - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
Former Chelsea assistant Paul Clement has been sacked as Derby manager after just eight months in charge, the Championship club announced on Monday. Clement was only appointed to the role last year after earning rave reviews during his spells as assistant to Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea, Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germ …
- Finish Your Valentine’s Shopping at Best Buy Apple Sale @ nerdwallet - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
- Chesapeake CEO Got Record Option Grant Last Month Before Plunge @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
- [$$] Ireland's 'fiscal gap' befuddles both voters and politicians @ Financial Times - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
It is barely a week old. The posters have only just gone up on lampposts. Some of the political parties contesting it have yet to publish their manifestos. Yet already Ireland's general election campaign ...
- Alliance Data’s LoyaltyOne Business Segment Fell in 4Q15 Market Realist - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Alliance Data’s (ADS) LoyaltyOne business segment's revenues fell 9% YoY (year-over-year) from $398 million in 4Q14 to $364 million in 4Q15.
- SolarCity Prepares to Securitize Bundle of 5,600 Rooftop Systems @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
SolarCity Corp., one of the most-active clean-energy companies in the asset-backed securities market, is preparing to securitize a portfolio of more than 5,600 U.S. residential rooftop systems.
- Pemex CEO Emilio Lozoya to leave job as head of Pemex - sources Reuters - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
Emilio Lozoya is set to leave his job as the chief executive of Mexico's struggling state-oil company Pemex, according to three sources with knowledge of the situation. Lozoya, a close ally of Mexican ...
- Turkey fears new influx of up to 600,000 Syrian refugees: minister AFP - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
The Turkish government fears that fierce fighting in Syria's Aleppo province will spark the arrival of up to 600,000 refugees at its border in a "worst case scenario", Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said Monday. "The worst-case scenario that could happen in this region in the short term would be a new influx of …
- MEPs raise blogger Badawi's case during Saudi visit AFP - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
Members of the European Parliament on a visit to Saudi Arabia on Monday raised the case of jailed blogger Raif Badawi, winner of the Sakharov human rights prize. Badawi's sentence of 1,000 lashes and 10 years in prison has generated worldwide concern. Andrej Plenkovic, one of seven visiting MEPs, told reporters they raised …
- [$$] Eurozone bank coco bonds extend slide @ Financial Times - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
Prices for the riskiest bonds sold by some of Europe's largest banks plumbed new lows on Monday, the latest sign of investors reassessing their outlook for the continent's financial institutions. Deutsche ...
- 'Massive and systemetized violence:' The UN just released a horrifying report on Assad's human rights … Business Insider - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
In July of 2014, a Syrian government defector, code-named Caesar, provided...
- Best app deals of the day! 10 paid iPhone apps on sale for a limited time Digital Trends - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Everyone likes free apps, but sometimes the best ones are a bit expensive. Now and then, developers put paid apps on sale for a limited time, but you have to snatch them up while you have the chance. Here are the latest and greatest apps on sale in the iOS App Store. These apps normally cost money and this sale lasts …
- Gold settles near $1,200, at highest level since June @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Gold futures settle near $1,200 an ounce for their best finish since mid-June as physical demand and concerns about sluggish economic growth spur gains.
- Chipotle’s 4Q15 Revenues Take a Hit from Food Safety Issues Market Realist - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
With negative sentiments surrounding Chipotle's (CMG) E. coli outbreak, customers are hesitant to visit the restaurants. This has led to a decline in traffic and same-store sales growth.
- Super Bowl ‘rocket’ mortgage ad brings jeers — and loan may not be so quick @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
Quicken Loans’ Rocket Mortgage claims to offer an 8-minute mortgage, but it will probably take longer than that - and that’s okay.
- Man arrested in France over school bomb hoaxes AFP - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
French police arrested an 18-year-old man on Monday in connection with an investigation into telephoned hoax bomb threats that forced schools in Paris to be evacuated in January, sources said. Police and investigation sources said computer equipment that the suspect had used were taken away for examination. Between January …
- Ski - Shiffrin set to return to World Cup action AFP - 2 hours 1 minute ago
- US slalom queen Mikaela Shiffrin will make her World Cup return from a knee injury suffered in December in a slalom at Crans Montana on Monday. Shiffrin, who returned to training on snow on January 31, said in a post on her Facebook page that the race -- added to the schedule in place of a cancelled slalom from Maribor …