- 7 Crucial Stretches for Post-Workout Recovery @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Stretching after a workout is crucial to preventing injury. Here are the seven most important stretches to dedicate your post-workout routine to.
- Nu Skin China to resume corporate-hosted business meetings theflyonthewall.com - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
Nu Skin announced that Nu Skin China plans to immediately resume corporate-hosted business meetings and will begin accepting applications for new sales people on May 1. "China is an important marketplace ...
- British Pound at Clear Risk as Positions Stretched and Gains Slowing DailyFX - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
British Pound at Clear Risk as Positions Stretched and Gains Slowing
- Bullish USD/JPY Outlook at Risk as Japanese Inflation Picks Up DailyFX - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
Bullish USD/JPY Outlook at Risk as Japanese Inflation Picks Up
- Acer Kicks Intel Out of Its Smartphones for 2014 @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
Acer, Intel's long-term partner in PCs, just publicly announced that it had no intentions of releasing LTE-capable phones with Intel Inside this year.
- Volvo Cars Predicts China to Become Its Largest Market in 2014 @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Volvo Car Group, the Swedish luxury carmaker owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. (175) , said it expects to China to surpass the U.S. as its largest market this year. Volvo Cars will probably outpace the estimated 20 percent growth in China’s luxury car sales this year and deliver at least 80,000 vehicles in the …
- Why JPMorgan Chase, IBM, and UnitedHealth Group Were the Dow's Only Losers Last Week @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
On a strong week for the Dow, these stocks lagged behind. Find out why.
- [$$] France's SFR Plans Network-Sharing Venture With Vodafone @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 hours ago
French mobile-phone operator SFR plans to link up with U.K. operator Vodafone Group PLC in a network-sharing venture, according to SFR's chief executive.
- Did Twitter Bottom on Tax Day? @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Twiltter shares have performed poorly since reporting fourth-quarter results. Now that it has come back to earth, is it a buy?
- Why Your Favorite App Isn’t Business-Related And How It Can Be @ TechCrunch - 4 hours ago
Think about your favorite app. Let me guess. It’s a consumer app -- something like Uber, Instagram or Pinterest. So what do we do to get business apps into that list of favorites? If we put the user experience ...
- Pepsi Has Increased Dividends For 42 Years, But Is It A Buy Right Now? @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
The last time I wrote about PepsiCo Inc. ( PEP ) I stated, "…normally it is for these reasons I would not layer into my position but because the stock is showing strong bullish technicals I'm going ...
- China Economic Data; Scoop on Monitise: Best of Kass TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
In these highlights from his trading diary in the past week, Doug Kass writes about China's GDP, volatile swings in the market and Monitise.
- A Sub-$100 Nexus Phone Can Kill The BlackBerry Z3 @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
I had high hopes for the BlackBerry ( BBRY ) Z3 smartphone for emerging markets. BlackBerry's first new BB10 entry-level phone for 2014 is supposed to launch in Indonesia this coming May. Developing countries ...
- 10 Recipes Proving Sweets and Treats Are Nicer With Nutella @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 5 hours ago
You already know Nutella is irresistible, so give in and try one of these 10 recipes.
- Rewards are Great, But Are the Fees Worth It? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
There are credit cards that offer great perks on travel and shopping, but their fees can be expensive!
- Easter Made Easy: Your Guide to Hosting a Stressless Party @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 5 hours ago
Hosting an Easter party shouldn't have you hopping around with anxiety. These 5 simple steps will keep you from turning as mad as a March hare.
- 10 Songs to Rock Your Cardio Playlist @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 5 hours ago
Start sweating to the oldies at the gym, and find out how BPM affects your pace with this classic rock playlist.
- 4 Dow Stocks Under Accumulation @ Forbes - 6 hours ago
The choppy nature of the 1st quarter is not surprising after the action in 2013. The sharp declines in the Nasdaq 100 and biotechnology stocks have caused some technical damage that would normally take time to repair. The relative performance analysis of the SPDR Diamond Trust (DIA) suggests that it may be taking over market …
- 6 Recipes for Grab-and-Go, Heat-and-Eat Breakfasts @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 6 hours ago
Kick cold cereal to the curb with one of these 6 breakfasts tht are made in advance.
- Deadline lapses in Peru for illegal gold miners Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- 5 Costly and Common Auto Repairs to Be Prepared For @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 6 hours ago
Here are five common auto maintenance items that can end up costing a pretty penny.
- 3 Threats to Google’s Future @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Forget the company's recent earnings. There are long-term challenges that Google investors need to keep an eye on.
- Guinea Halves Ebola Toll After Some Deaths Captured Three Times @ Bloomberg - 7 hours ago
Guinea halved the death toll from an Ebola outbreak after confusion caused cases in the West African nation to be duplicated. The number of dead from the hemorrhagic fever was revised to 61 since the outbreak started in January, Sakoba Keita, head of epidemic prevention unit at Health Ministry, told reporters in Conakry, …
- Economic Data Holding Back Euro as ECB Pleads for Weaker FX Rates DailyFX - 7 hours ago
Economic Data Holding Back Euro as ECB Pleads for Weaker FX Rates
- How Social Franchising Is Bringing Jobs to the Developing World Entrepreneur - 7 hours ago
- VW has agreed budget car concept, design: manager Reuters - 8 hours ago
Volkswagen (VOW3.DE) has agreed the basic concept and design of a budget car for emerging markets, a VW manager told Reuters, nearing the project's completion after a long struggle to meet cost targets for the vehicle. "The concept and design are now in place," Hans Demant, responsible for the so-called budget car project …
- The 11 Worst Body Language Mistakes Professionals Make Business Insider - 8 hours ago
Your body language determines how people...
- Italy's Treasury to give Monte Paschi more time to pay interest in cash - paper Reuters - 8 hours ago
Italy's Treasury may allow loss-making Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MIL:BMPS) more time to pay interest on a state bailout, to ensure the sum is paid in cash rather than in bank shares, Corriere della Sera reported on Saturday. Citing sources close to the Treasury, the paper said the Treasury had told the bank it may …
- How Ingvar Kamprad Made His IKEA Billions @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Ingvar Kamprad built his IKEA empire from the ground up, starting at the tender age of five. Here's how.
- Why Priceline's CEO Is Completely Wrong About Facebook And Twitter Business Insider - 8 hours ago
Last week, Priceline CEO Darren Huston called...
- How Often Should I Update My Website? Entrepreneur - 8 hours ago
- [$$] Volkswagen Seeks to Boost China Sales @ The Wall Street Journal - 8 hours ago
Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen AG said it aims to sell more than 3.5 million vehicles in China this year, after sales there accounted for more than one-third of the German company's global deliveries ...
- Feel the Burn: 3 Fat-Blasting, Calorie-Burning Pilates Routines @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 8 hours ago
Follow any of these great Pilates routines, and you’ll burn major calories while toning up.
- Michelle Peluso of Gilt Groupe: I Don’t Need an Ivory Tower (or an Office) @ The New York Times - 8 hours ago
A chief executive, explaining why she does not have an office, says: “When you’re sitting in the open with everybody, you pick up a lot.”
- Vivendi's SFR to partner with Vodafone - CEO Reuters - 9 hours ago
The head of Vivendi's (PAR:VIV) French telecom unit SFR, won by cable company Numericable (NUME.PA) in a fierce bidding war, said in comments published on Saturday it planned to partner with Britain's Vodafone (LSE:VOD) in a network-sharing project. "In coming days, we will unveil an extended partnership with Vodafone …
- 3 Reasons the Market Is Down on Gilead Sciences @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Gilead Sciences's competition from AbbVie and Merck is just one of the reasons.
- Friday Box Office: 'Heaven Is For Real' Earns $7.85M, Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Flops @ Forbes - 9 hours ago
Heaven Is For Real is to The Grudge as God's Not Dead is to The Ring. As the first major Christian-centric film to drop after the surprisingly successful God's Not Dead, Heaven Is For Real got to capitalize on being the next portion of a newly popular dish. If you recall, The Ring kick-started the Japanese horror remake …
- IPO Preview: The Flood Abates for a Week @ 24/7 Wall St. - 9 hours ago
Of the dozen initial public offerings (IPOs) scheduled for last week, all but one made it out the door. That one is now scheduled for the coming week along with one more that has been rescheduled after ...
- Fiat Chrysler strikes deal to produce Jeeps in China Reuters - 9 hours ago
Fiat Chrysler (MIL:F) has reached an agreement to start producing Jeep vehicles in China with partner Guangzhou Automobile Group Co <601238.SS>, the companies said on Saturday, as Fiat tries to catch up with competitors in a fast-growing market. The plan to produce three new Jeep vehicles in China for the domestic market, …
- Unlike McDonald's and Yum! Brands, Chipotle Mexican Grill Doesn't Rob its Employees @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Wage theft is just another shameful chapter of the fast food story, a chapter from which Chipotle will excluded.
- 5 Ways to Say No to Peer-Pressure Spending @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 9 hours ago
Here are five ways you can say no to spending money while other people are doing it.
- There Are Only 3 Ways To Stop The Inevitable Robot Uprising Business Insider - 9 hours ago
We're really enjoying this paper by...
- Is This “Dollar” Store Becoming a Real Dollar Store Again? @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Family Dollar Stores is going through many changes. Here's what you need to know.
- Why Is The Market Valuing Yahoo!'s Core Business At Less Than $0? @ Forbes - 10 hours ago
Yahoo's recent results have turned up something of a puzzle for those of us who believe in efficient and rational markets. For we can clearly see that Yahoo!'s core business is profitable. And we can also clearly see that in the company's stake in Alibaba and Yahoo Japan, that it [...]
- Ranges Persist, Though Sterling Is Exceptional @ Seeking Alpha - 10 hours ago
The US dollar rose against all the major currencies last week, except the British pound, which was lifted by a strong employment report and a tick up in wage growth. The greenback's gains are consistent ...
- 5 Personal Finance Tips for Single Parents @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 10 hours ago
Being a single parent can be particularly scary because your children usually depend solely on you financially.
- Steria Rejects Atos Offer as It Says Bid From Rival Unsolicited @ Bloomberg - 11 hours ago
Groupe Steria SCA (RIA) , one of France’s oldest computer-services providers, said yesterday a bid from local competitor Atos was unsolicited and that it hasn’t had, and doesn’t want, any discussions with its rival. Steria’s statement came after Atos said it maintained an offer price of 22 euros ($30.39) per share for …
- A Fool Looks Back @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Let's take a look back at the news that made waves.
- Does China Really Have 1,000 Tons Of Gold Locked Up In Shadow Financing Deals? @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
Any regular follower of the gold market knows that the supposed big driver of the gold price drop last week was related to a new World Gold Council (WGC) report that suggested that China may have more ...
- When Renting Out Your Home Can Help You Buy a New One Credit.com - 11 hours ago
If you're buying a home but don’t have enough income to offset your debts, you may have trouble getting a mortgage. But there's another way to get that home.