- Cramer's hungry for Shake Shack's IPO CNBC - 3 hours ago
- 3 Biotech IPOs Debuting This Week Benzinga - 6 hours ago
This week, there are twelve companies that are planning to go public. Below are details on three biotech companies set to debut. Zosano Pharma Corp (NASDAQ: ZSAN ) is a biotechnology company that is developing ...
- Shake Shack Leads the Parade of IPOs Scheduled for Next Week @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Jan 24, 2015 9:45 AM EST
Initial public offerings were a bit slow getting off the mark in 2015, but the week of January 26 looks ready to make up for the tepid start.
- Analysis: Will Box open the tech IPO market? @ USA TODAY - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 6:14 PM EST
The deal suggests sobriety among tech investors in a market looking more like a bubble.
- Box Inc. and Its Investors Hit IPO Jackpot @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 1:20 PM EST
Box Inc. priced its initial public offering above the expected range on Thursday and watched as shares skyrocketed nearly 80% shortly after those shares began trading on Friday.
- Chart that tells a story - IPOs @ Financial Times - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 12:56 PM EST
What does this show? It's the cumulative returns of new issues against the broader market, as measured by the Numis Smaller Companies, which covers the bottom 10 per cent of the main market. The data, ...
- Shares of online storage company Box surge after IPO @ Los Angeles Times - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 11:55 AM EST
Online data storage provider Box Inc. was strong out of the gate during its public trading debut Friday morning in the first big Silicon Valley IPO of the year.
- Box sets IPO at $14 per share to raise $175M @ USA TODAY - Thu, Jan 22, 2015 9:11 PM EST
Box's market value stands at $1.7 billion, based on its IPO pricing.
- Cloud-Storage Firm Box IPO on Tap for Friday 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Jan 22, 2015 1:00 PM EST
The only initial public offering this week is coming from cloud-storage and enterprise content collaboration platform Box Inc.
- Shake Shack Sets IPO Terms and Pricing @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Jan 20, 2015 11:55 AM EST
Fine-casual restaurant chain operator Shake Shack has announced the pricing and terms for its initial public offering.
- First Big IPO of 2015, Box Inc., Due Friday @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Jan 19, 2015 7:39 AM EST
Last week kicked off the brand-new year’s first initial public offerings with less than a bang. The coming week's lone IPO is the first of 2015's hot IPOs.
- Shake Shack gears up for blockbuster IPO @ USA TODAY - Sat, Jan 17, 2015 4:04 PM EST
There is phenomenal potential for this hot restaurant chain, but . . . .
- Things To Keep In Mind About Shake Shack’s IPO Market Realist - Fri, Jan 16, 2015 12:12 PM EST
Shake Shack (SHAK) filed for an initial public offering, or IPO, for $100 million through Class A common stock. Should you bite it?
- Venture capital funding soars to nearly $33 billion in 2014 @ Los Angeles Times - Thu, Jan 15, 2015 12:00 AM EST
U.S. venture capital fundraising soared last year, spiking 62% to nearly $33 billion across 332 funds and highlighting a strong market for early-stage companies.
- Apigee reportedly prepping for IPO @ San Jose Mercury News - Tue, Jan 13, 2015 2:12 PM EST
San Jose tech company Apigee, a fast-growing software maker, is reportedly preparing for an initial public offering. Apigee is in talks with bankers for an IPO that could value it at more than $700 million, ...
- First IPOs of 2015 Due Next Week @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Jan 10, 2015 9:30 AM EST
Three initial public offerings are lined up for the week beginning January 12, and one more on tap for the following week.
- Box resumes IPO, seeks $162.5 million @ San Jose Mercury News - Fri, Jan 9, 2015 1:18 PM EST
Nearly 10 months after Box filed for an initial public offering, the company appears to finally be ready to make its public debut. Box on Friday said it plans to sell at least 12.5 million shares and offered ...
- Cloud Storage Firm Box Reloads, Sets Terms for Hot IPO @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Jan 9, 2015 12:00 PM EST
Cloud-based storage and collaboration platform Box has set terms for its initial public offering. The company first filed for an IPO back in March 2014.
- Box IPO is on again @ USA TODAY - Fri, Jan 9, 2015 11:57 AM EST
The IPO could value the Los Altos, Calif., company at up to $1.55 billion.
- TubeMogul And Immune Design: 2 Big IPO Winners Benzinga - Thu, Jan 8, 2015 3:31 PM EST
For an investor, nothing can be more exciting than getting in on the ground floor of a company as it first goes public. Investing in an IPO can also be a very lucrative endeavor, as shareholders of these ...
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Updates Portfolio For CM Finance Benzinga - Fri, Jan 2, 2015 7:30 AM EST
In a report published Friday, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Greg Mason remained Not Rated on CM Finance (NASDAQ: CMFN ). In the report, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods noted, “CMFN holds both debt and warrant ...
- The Worst IPO Of 2014 Benzinga - Wed, Dec 31, 2014 12:18 PM EST
Now that 2014 is winding down, it’s a good time to look back at some of 2014’s most memorable IPOs. There plenty of IPO winners and losers this year, but only one company can lay claim to the title of ...
- A Wild Ride For GoPro Benzinga - Wed, Dec 31, 2014 8:09 AM EST
This has been a wild year for GoPro Inc (NASDAQ: GPRO ). After such an up and down 2014, what should shareholders of GoPro expect in 2015? Successful IPO GoPro, makers of high-resolution sports/action ...
- Are energy MLPs finally feeling the heat of falling commodity prices? Market Realist - Tue, Dec 30, 2014 3:49 PM EST
It seems like MLP companies are losing their charm for energy investors. At least that’s what the Rice Midstream Partners' (RMP) stock reaction seems to say.
- The Top IPO Of 2014 Benzinga - Tue, Dec 30, 2014 2:20 PM EST
Now that 2014 is winding down, it's a good time to look at the best IPOs of the year. There were plenty of IPO winners this year, but only one company can lay claim to the title of best IPO of 2014. Best ...
- Brief overview of the Rice Midstream IPO Market Realist - Mon, Dec 29, 2014 3:49 PM EST
On December 8, Rice Energy announced the IPO of Rice Midstream Partners, which will acquire and operate midstream assets in the Marcellus and Utica Shales.
- IPOs Hit 14-Year High in 2014 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sun, Dec 28, 2014 8:28 AM EST
2014 ushered in 273 new publicly traded companies, with proceeds totaling $85 billion. That marks the highest number and the largest dollar amount since 2000.
- Dalian Wanda Disappoints on Debut @ Barrons.com - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 12:01 AM EST
The bright red signs of Wanda shopping malls can be seen in just about every major city in China. Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties (3699.HK), the company behind the malls, also made its presence felt ...
- Small biz lender OnDeck poised for IPO stock pop @ USA TODAY - Wed, Dec 17, 2014 10:32 AM EST
Small biz lender OnDeck poised for IPO stock pop
- Hong Kong Ranks Second In IPOs Despite Losing Alibaba @ Barrons.com - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing (0388.HK) famously lost Alibaba Group's (BABA) mega IPO to the New York Stock Exchange (ICE) by holding onto the one share, one vote principle. But the bourse is not doing ...
- Lending Club IPO rises to $1 billion @ San Jose Mercury News - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Lending Club, which went public last week in the largest offering from a California company this year, announced on Tuesday it had sold additional shares to raise its total IPO earnings to just more than $1 ...
- Google gives us a look into the rear-view mirror of 2014 @ San Jose Mercury News - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 7:30 AM EST
It’s that time of year, and Google has again released its top search trends for 2014. The lists offer an intriguing glimpse back at what we were all consumed most by during the year, patterns that are ...
- Top Google searches of 2014: Robin Williams, World Cup, Ebola @ Los Angeles Times - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 3:05 AM EST
Sorry Kim Kardashian, you didn't break the Internet this year. The honor of being the No. 1 trending search on Google actually went to Robin Williams.
- Week of December 15 Offers Variety of IPO Choices @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Dec 13, 2014 8:30 AM EST
Four new IPOs, and one held over from last week, are on tap for the coming week, very likely the final group of 2014.
- Hortonworks, New Relic IPOs Post Big Gains on First Trading Day @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 2:28 PM EST
Two technology initial public offerings went off Friday morning, and both posted gains of nearly 50%.
- Hortonworks Rallies 40% In IPO @ Barrons.com - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 12:46 PM EST
Data processing firm Hortonworks (HDP) jumped in its initial public offering, and was recently trading up more than 40% to $22.45. Hortonworks raised $100 million, pricing its shares at $16. That price ...
- New Relic Soars In IPO, Shares Up 46% @ Barrons.com - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 12:25 PM EST
Software analytics firm New Relic (NEWR) soared in its initial public offering Friday, and was trading more than 46% at recent check to $33.66. New Relic raised $115 million ahead of its IPO by pricing ...
- Lending Club shares soar in biggest IPO by California firm this year @ Los Angeles Times - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 3:00 AM EST
Applauding an online lending model that challenges banks, investors rushed to buy LendingClub Corp. shares in the biggest initial public offering by a California company this year.
- Hortonworks sets IPO share price above range @ San Jose Mercury News - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Hortonworks, one of two big data companies from the Bay Area that will make their public debuts on Wall Street Friday, will raise $96 million in its IPO. The company on Thursday priced shares at $16 each, ...
- LendingClub shares debut to 56% stock rise @ USA TODAY - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 7:25 PM EST
The largest U.S. tech IPO of 2014 debuts with a 56% stock rise.
- HD Supply Discounts Shares for Huge Secondary Offering @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 9:55 AM EST
HD Supply Holdings announced Thursday before the U.S. markets opened that it had priced its secondary offering.
- Founder Accused Ahead Of Alibaba Backed Momo's IPO: Theft, Graft, Indecency?! @ Barrons.com - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 8:55 AM EST
Momo (MOMO), China's third largest social messaging app after Tencent's (TCEHY) WeChat and Mobile QQ, is set to start trading on Nasdaq today. Momo has set its IPO price at $13.5 per ADR, slightly to the ...
- CGN Power Primed for China's War on Pollution @ Barrons.com - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 12:01 AM EST
China General Nuclear Power’s hotly demanded initial public offering fueled expectations the stock would deliver an electrifying performance on its first day of trading. And deliver it did. CGN Power (1816.HK) ...
- Lending Club prices shares at $15 @ San Jose Mercury News - Wed, Dec 10, 2014 7:06 PM EST
On the eve of its highly anticipated Wall Street debut, Lending Club priced shares at $15 each, setting up the company to become the largest IPO of the year from California. San Francisco-based Lending ...
- New Relic raises IPO share price, market cap nears $1 billion @ San Jose Mercury News - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 1:16 PM EST
It’s beginning to look like a very lucrative Christmas for some Bay Area startups planning a holiday IPO. For the second time in as many days, a Silicon Valley tech startup has raised its initial-public-offering ...
- Chinese stock market is opening up to foreign investment Market Realist - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 10:47 AM EST
On November 17, China took its first step towards opening up its stock market to foreign investment with the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect program.
- Lending Club ups its IPO price, could raise $808 million @ San Jose Mercury News - Mon, Dec 8, 2014 2:01 PM EST
Lending Club’s big IPO — the largest from California this year — just got bigger. The San Francisco online lending startup on Monday updated its initial-public-offering share price by $2 per share, raising ...
- IPO Calendar Fills Up for Week of December 8 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Dec 6, 2014 9:10 AM EST
It appears that the IPO game will heat up for the coming week, with no fewer than 10 initial public offerings on the calendar.
- Antero Resources’ new ownership structure and future plans Market Realist - Fri, Dec 5, 2014 3:51 PM EST
The public owns 30.3% limited partner interest, while Antero and its affiliates own the remaining 69.7% interest in the partnership.
- Must-know: A quick look into the Antero Midstream IPO Market Realist - Fri, Dec 5, 2014 11:51 AM EST
On October 27, Antero Resources Corporation announced the initial public offering of Antero Midstream Partners LP.