- Why Twitter Stock Became a Buy Again @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Jan 17, 2014 12:10 PM EST
Twitter has seen a wild ride since its initial public offering. It has likely made investors some small fortunes, and has likely cost some short sellers a fortune (or two) as well.
- Twitter's Paper Millionaires May Want to Get Out ASAP @ WIRED - Fri, Jan 10, 2014 9:30 AM EST
Twitter’s initial public offering created an estimated 1,600 millionaires at the social media company. That’s about two-thirds of its employees, who this week may be watching their tech-royalty status ...
- Twitter: Is the Fix in for Earnings? @ Minyanville - Thu, Jan 9, 2014 9:17 AM EST
It's time to take a fresh look at earnings expectations for Twitter.
- Must-know: Twitter stock has been hot, but is it a good deal? Market Realist - Mon, Dec 30, 2013 2:34 PM EST
Twitter stock as appreciated rapidly since its recent IPO, but is it worth the price? Find out why we think Twitter is a bad deal.
- Twitter's stock downgraded after post-IPO surge @ San Jose Mercury News - Fri, Dec 27, 2013 6:40 PM EST
Twitter's stock fell the most since it debuted on the New York Stock Exchange after Macquarie Capital downgraded the social-networking company, saying the stock has gone 'too far, too fast'
- Secondary Offerings at JinkoSolar, Shutterstock Send Shares Higher 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Sep 20, 2013 12:10 PM EDT
It is not often that a secondary stock offering sends a company’s shares higher, but we are seeing that very phenomenon Friday morning. Chinese solar PV maker JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) and ...
- Companies Raising Over $3 Billion in New Stock Sales 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Sep 10, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
The stock market is looking healthier and healthier again, and it is not just because the S&P 500 is within striking distance of 1,700 and because the DJIA has crossed back over 15,000. We are seeing major ...
- We're Living in a 'Tech Depression': Andreessen CNBC - Tue, May 14, 2013 6:01 AM EDT
Don't expect a game changing tech IPO anytime soon. Private tech companies are steering clear of going public as long as they can, said Marc Andreessen, the co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen ...
- Controversy Over Surgical Robotics Heats Up CNBC - Thu, Apr 18, 2013 1:07 PM EDT
Thirteen years ago, Intuitive Surgical's da Vinci robot was hailed as a revolution in the operating room, triggering a hot IPO and an even hotter stock. Now, a debate is heating up as more reports of complications ...
- A Big Week for IPOs, and More Are Coming CNBC - Fri, Apr 12, 2013 10:29 AM EDT
It's a big week for initial public offerings, and more are coming. Finally, it looks like IPOs are starting to catch up with the market.
- Model N, Tetraphase IPOs Debut Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Mar 20, 2013 4:58 PM EDT
Two IPOs hit the market today ¡ndash; with two very different first-day performances.
- Why we probably won’t see a 2013 IPO from Chinese e-commerce giant 360buy Quartz - Tue, Mar 19, 2013 11:33 AM EDT
There is a lot of hype around China’s 360buy Group, sometimes called the “Amazon of China,” including speculation that the online shopping site is gearing up for an IPO. However, a source in the industry ...
- Silver Spring’s IPO showed the right mix of art and science Quartz - Thu, Mar 14, 2013 4:31 PM EDT
Smart power grid company Silver Spring Networks had some doubters before its IPO debuted on March 13. The company had waited a long time before going public (it filed its initial paperwork in 2011) and ...
- Alibaba may choose New York over Hong Kong for its hotly anticipated IPO Quartz - Thu, Mar 7, 2013 12:16 AM EST
Will Hong Kong lose out on a hotly anticipated jumbo Chinese IPO? According to the territory’s South China Morning Post, China’s largest e-commerce company, Alibaba Group, is discussing Nasdaq (paywall) as ...
- Professional Diversity Network IPO Struggles Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Mar 6, 2013 2:59 PM EST
Professional Diversity Network¡rsquo;s (NASDAQ: IPDN) IPO fell flat in its market debut yesterday, getting the March initial public offerings market off to an inauspicious start.
- Glencore’s earnings crash shows its savvy founders sold stock to the public at the right time (for t … Quartz - Tue, Mar 5, 2013 7:08 AM EST
Commodities giant Glencore is well known for its trading savvy. And a common point analysts raised just before its 2011 IPO was that Glencore’s majority shareholders may be selling out because they predicted ...
- A look at how some IPO stocks have fared AP - Tue, Oct 23, 2012 5:52 PM EDT
- Facebook hits new low as IPO lock-up ends AP - Thu, Aug 16, 2012 6:54 PM EDT
- The Valuation Guru Who Nailed Apple Reveals Facebook's Fair Price Business Insider - Wed, May 23, 2012 10:42 AM EDT
He also predicted how Facebook would IPO.
- Some Lessons From the Facebook IPO US News - Wed, May 23, 2012 9:07 AM EDT
I have no idea whether Facebook stock will ultimately pan out to be a solid investment. In the short term, the stock is in the red following its IPO debut. A few thoughts: IPOs can be hit or miss. On the ...
- Where are Facebook friends? Stock sinks on 2nd day AP - Mon, May 21, 2012 9:34 AM EDT
Facebook's stock is sinking nearly 7 percent, falling below the $38 IPO price, in the social network's second day of trading as a public company Monday.Investors and technology industry watchers are closely ...
- Facebook IPO: Who is selling stock? AP - Fri, May 18, 2012 5:50 PM EDT
Facebook Inc. sold 180 million of its shares in its initial public stock offering. Another 241.2 million came from existing stockholders, including the company's earliest investors and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.Even ...
- One Lesson From Facebook IPO: Like Zuckerberg, Rule Yourself US News - Tue, May 15, 2012 5:34 PM EDT
Facebook may or may not juice the market for promising young companies hoping to go public. But it has already set a strong example for entrepreneurs who want to build their companies into influential ...
- Facebook CEO turns 28, IPO could be $100B gift AP - Mon, May 14, 2012 10:17 AM EDT
- Why Mark Zuckerberg Might Be Too Successful US News - Wed, May 9, 2012 4:55 PM EDT
In its brief, eight-year history, Facebook has become one of the all-time legendary success stories. But there's still one thing missing from founder Mark Zuckerberg's resume: A prominent failure to learn ...
- How to Get a Piece of Facebook Minyanville - Tue, May 8, 2012 5:58 PM EDT
Individual investors face more than a few hurdles to get in on the IPO next week. Plus, smart wallets may not open so quickly.
- Avon Products rejects Coty's $10 billion offer AP - Mon, Apr 2, 2012 2:49 PM EDT
- US stocks mixed ; Yelp jumps 60 percent after IPO AP - Fri, Mar 2, 2012 11:35 AM EST
Stock indexes were mixed in midday trading Friday, putting the Dow Jones industrial average on track for its first weekly loss following two weeks of gains.The Dow fell 12 points to 12,967 at 11:30 p.m. ...
- Yelp shares surge in stock market debut AP - Fri, Mar 2, 2012 10:29 AM EST
Yelp's stock opened to five-star reviews from investors on Friday, soaring 65 percent to $24.77 in the first minutes of trading after pricing at $15 on Thursday night.The online reviews site's initial ...
- Yelp prices IPO at $15 a share as questions loom AP - Fri, Mar 2, 2012 9:08 AM EST
Yelp is set to make its stock market debut Friday after pricing its initial public offering above its targeted range, a sign of strong investor demand for a slice of the 8-year-old online reviews site ...
- Status update: Facebook to go public, raise $5B AP - Wed, Feb 1, 2012 11:16 PM EST
- The IM Conversation in Which 19-Year-Old Zuckerberg Decided to Build Facebook Business Insider - Tue, Jan 31, 2012 11:14 AM EST
Facebook's creation -- and even its sustained development -- was anything but a foregone conclusion.
- What Will A Facebook IPO Mean For ETFs? ETF Database - Tue, Jan 31, 2012 9:05 AM EST
The rumors have been swirling for years: Facebook will IPO next month, next quarter, next year. But each time it seems that investors are disappointed with no such event. However, 2012 may finally see ...
- The Facebook IPO: Google All Over Again, and a New Tech Bull Market? Minyanville - Mon, Jan 30, 2012 3:50 PM EST
Facebook is going public, and comparisons to Google's 2004 IPO are inevitable. However, market conditions are drastically different.
- Zynga Raises $1 Billion in IPO Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Fri, Dec 16, 2011 8:16 AM EST
The developer of such popular games as CityVille, FarmVille, and Mafia Wars sold 100 million shares for $10 each, at the top of its marketed range...
- IPOs Wait For Better Conditions To Launch Investor's Business Daily - Thu, Aug 11, 2011 6:00 PM EDT
Full content sent to and hosted by Yahoo!General NewsHealth & MedicineIndustry SnapshotNew Issue AmericaReal EstateTop 10Feature StoryInvestor's Corner
- HomeAway IPO Bodes Well for Expedia @ SmartMoney - Thu, Jul 28, 2011 6:05 AM EDT