- Sinopec Engineering Gains in Debut of Top IPO: Hong Kong Mover @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
Sinopec Engineering Group Co., a unit of China’s biggest refiner, advanced in its debut in Hong Kong trading after raising $1.8 billion in the city’s largest initial public offering this year.
- Sinopec Engineering gains 1.9 pct in debut after $1.8 bln HK IPO @ Reuters - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
HONG KONG, May 23 (Reuters) - Sinopec Engineering (Group) Co Ltd gained 1.9 percent in its stock market debut on Thursday after raising $1.8 billion in a Hong Kong IPO last week, amid signs that investors ...
- A VC Explains Why Enterprise IPOs Have Been So Hot Business Insider - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
And why they won't cool off anytime soon.
- Sony Rises After Board Discusses Entertainment IPO @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
May 23 (Bloomberg) -- Susan Li reports on today's top headlines. She speaks on Bloomberg Television's "First Up." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Apollo-backed Constellium Holdco prices IPO at $15/shr - underwriter @ Reuters - 4 hours ago
May 22 (Reuters) - Apollo-backed Dutch aluminum products maker Constellium Holdco BV priced its initial public offer of about 22 million shares at $15 per share, below its proposed price range, an underwriter ...
- Global Brass & Copper 7M share IPO price $11.00 Theflyonthewall.com - 5 hours ago
The deal priced at the low end of its $11.00-$12.00 range. Goldman and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book running managers for the offering.
- Why It Might Be Time to 'Defriend' Facebook @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Don't hold your breath waiting for Facebook stock to return to its IPO price of $38, Dan Nathan of RiskReversal.com says.
- Luxoft Holding files for IPO of up to $80 million @ Reuters - 5 hours ago
May 22 (Reuters) - Russian IT group IBS Group's software development unit Luxoft Holding Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $80 million in an initial public offering of its common ...
- Colombiana ISA coloca bonos por 119 mln dlr para financiar flujo de caja Reuters - 5 hours ago
BOGOTA (Reuters) - Interconexión Eléctrica de Colombia (ISA) colocó el miércoles bonos ordinarios por 220.000 millones de pesos (119 millones de dólares) en el mercado local de capitales, informó la Bolsa de Valores local. La empresa, que utilizará los recursos para financiar su flujo de caja, emitió papeles a 9 años y …
- Interpreting A Company's IPO Prospectus Report Investopedia - 8 hours ago
Learn to decipher the secret language of the IPO prospectus report - it can tell you a lot about a company's future.
- General Electric considering IPO for some parts finance unit, Bloomberg says Theflyonthewall.com - 8 hours ago
General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt said the company is considering an IPO for some parts of its finance unit, reports Bloomberg, citing comments from Immelt.
- Sony Board Discussing Loeb’s Entertainment IPO Proposal @ Bloomberg - 8 hours ago
Sony Corp. directors are discussing whether to adopt billionaire Daniel Loeb’s proposal for an initial public offering of its entertainment business, a week after the TV maker said the assets weren’t for ...
- GE Weighs IPO for Parts of Shrinking Finance Business @ Bloomberg - 9 hours ago
General Electric Co. is considering spinning off parts of its finance unit through an initial public offering as Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Immelt works to shrink the business.
- Vivendi names new management for SFR @ Reuters - 10 hours ago
(Adds details on SFR targets, possible IPO) PARIS, May 22 (Reuters) - Media and telecoms conglomerate Vivendi has appointed Jean-Yves Charlier as chief executive of French telecome operator SFR, its largest ...
- [video] IPOs: ChannelAdvisor and Ply Gem @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Jim Cramer looks at the two hottest areas in the market--enterprise software and housing, with Mad Money Research Director Nicole Urken
- IPO Preview: Global Brass And Copper Holdings @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
IPO Preview: Global Brass And Copper Holdings
- IPO Preview: ChannelAdvisor @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
IPO Preview: ChannelAdvisor
- IPO Preview: Constellium Holdco B.V. @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
IPO Preview: Constellium Holdco B.V.
- Alcobra IPO opens for trade at $8.25, priced at $8.00 Theflyonthewall.com - 13 hours ago
Alcobra priced 3.125M shares at $8.00. Aegis acted as lead book running manager for the offering.
- Indian search engine Just Dial's $170 million IPO covered 11.6 times @ Reuters - 13 hours ago
(Reuters) - Indian local search service provider Just Dial Ltd's up to $170 million initial public offer was subscribed 11.6 times on closing on Wednesday, in what is the biggest IPO in the country so ...
- Indian search engine Just Dial's $170 mln IPO covered 11.6 times @ Reuters - 13 hours ago
May 22 (Reuters) - Indian local search service provider Just Dial Ltd's up to $170 million initial public offer was subscribed 11.6 times on closing on Wednesday, in what is the biggest IPO in the country ...
- Ski-Doo Maker BRP Raises $254 Million in Biggest 2013 Canada IPO @ Bloomberg - 14 hours ago
BRP Inc., the maker of Ski-Doo snowmobiles, watercraft and all-terrain vehicles, raised C$262.3 million ($254.4 million) in the biggest Canadian IPO this year.
- Why Your Auto ETF Is Missing Out On Tesla’s (TSLA) Rally ETF Database - 14 hours ago
After 10 years of business, Tesla is finally starting to gain traction in the U.S. market and will be posting profits for the first time since going public. There have been strong words on both sides about ...
- Portola Pharmaceuticals 8.423M share IPO priced at $14.50 @ Theflyonthewall.com - 17 hours ago
Portola Pharmaceuticals 8.423M share IPO priced at $14.50
- Alcobra 3.125M share IPO priced at $8.00 Theflyonthewall.com - 17 hours ago
The deal priced below the $10.00-$12.00 range and was increased in size to 3.125M shares from 2.275M shares. Aegis acted as lead book running manager for the offering.
- AirAsia X sets indicative price for $300 mln Malaysia IPO-sources @ Reuters - 18 hours ago
KUALA LUMPUR, May 22 (Reuters) - Long-haul carrier AirAsia X, founded by entreprener Tony Fernandes, has set an indicative price of 1.45 ringgit ($0.48) per share for an initial public offering (IPO) in ...
- Sisecam Said to Tap Goldman, Is Yatirim for Pasabahce IPO @ Bloomberg - 19 hours ago
Turkiye Sise & Cam Fabrikalari AS, Turkey’s biggest glass-making group, is working with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Is Yatirim Menkul Degerler AS to take its glassware unit public, two people with knowledge ...
- China mining services firm plans Australia IPO @ Reuters - 19 hours ago
* Australia courting Chinese firms for listings * Sino Australia planning to raise A$20 mln in July IPO By Maggie Lu Yueyang SYDNEY, May 22 (Reuters) - Chinese mining services company Sino Australia Oil ...
- IPO Preview: Ply Gem Holdings @ Seeking Alpha - 20 hours ago
IPO Preview: Ply Gem Holdings
- China Galaxy soars 11 pct in debut after $1.1 bln Hong Kong IPO @ Reuters - 22 hours ago
HONG KONG, May 22 (Reuters) - China Galaxy Securities Co Ltd rose as much as 11.3 percent in its trading debut on Wednesday after raising $1.1 billion in a Hong Kong IPO, underscoring a surge in retail ...
- Cramer: These IPOs May Be Worth Getting in on CNBC - Tue, May 21, 2013 6:34 PM EDT
- BRP prices IPO at C$21.50, top of marketed range @ Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
By Stephen Lacey May 21 (IFR) - That BRP, the former recreational products group of Bombardier, would appeal to investors on its IPO is hardly surprising. Public-comparables Polaris, Arctic Cat, and to ...
- [video] Voyage to the Land of IPOs @ CNBC - Tue, May 21, 2013 6:15 PM EDT
Mad Money host Jim Cramer says the investment banks that manage these IPOs are often underpricing them to generate interest.
- Marketo - Demand For Cloud IPOs Sends Valuations To Stratospheric Highs @ Seeking Alpha - Tue, May 21, 2013 4:16 PM EDT
Marketo - Demand For Cloud IPOs Sends Valuations To Stratospheric Highs
- IPO Preview: Portola Pharmaceuticals @ Seeking Alpha - Tue, May 21, 2013 1:57 PM EDT
IPO Preview: Portola Pharmaceuticals
- Analyst Moves: YHOO, CPB, EV @ Forbes - Tue, May 21, 2013 12:02 PM EDT
This morning, Oppenheimer increased its price target on shares of Yahoo! (YHOO) to $30 as the likelihood of an Alibaba IPO increases. In the report, Oppenheimer reiterated its outperform rating. Shares of Yahoo! were higher, picking up 1.9%. Bank of America increased its price target on shares of Campbell Soup (CPB) [. …
- Marketo Jumps 67% in IPO Debut-Time To Sell? @ Investopedia - Tue, May 21, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Software startup Marketo went public May 17. Its stock closed up 64% in its first day of trading. Time to sell your shares and move on? I'll have a look...
- Are These Top Post-IPO Performers Still a Buy? @ Motley Fool - Tue, May 21, 2013 10:48 AM EDT
Investors are no stranger to large IPO pops, but in the last year we have seen incredible post-IPO runs, indicating that these companies were priced too cheap. Thus I am looking at the top five post-IPO ...
- Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Plans IPO as Index Rallies 38% @ Bloomberg - Tue, May 21, 2013 9:26 AM EDT
Zimbabwe’s stock exchange, whose main industrial index has jumped 38 percent this year, plans to sell shares through an initial public offering by the end of 2013, according to the country’s Securities ...
- Zimbabwe Stock Market Regulator Balks at Plan to Force Bank IPOs @ Bloomberg - Tue, May 21, 2013 8:31 AM EDT
Zimbabwe’s stock exchange regulator said a planned law to force banks to sell their shares on the local bourse will only work once the nation has addressed issues holding back equity valuations.
- Vodafone India exec says IPO unlikely this year @ Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 5:27 AM EDT
NEW DELHI, May 21 (Reuters) - A planned initial public offering of Vodafone Group Plc's Indian unit is unlikely this year, the unit's Chief Executive Marten Pieters said in New Delhi on Tuesday. Pieters ...
- IPO Preview: Alcobra Pharmaceuticals @ Seeking Alpha - Tue, May 21, 2013 1:57 AM EDT
IPO Preview: Alcobra Pharmaceuticals
- 6 New IPOs Scheduled For Week Of May 20 @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, May 20, 2013 7:02 PM EDT
6 New IPOs Scheduled For Week Of May 20
- [video] 2013: IPO Fever @ CNBC - Mon, May 20, 2013 5:50 PM EDT
Kathleen Smith, co-founder of Renaissance Capital, says investors are now more comfortable investing in higher volatility IPOs.
- 6 U.S. IPOs Planned For The Week Of May 20 @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, May 20, 2013 3:58 PM EDT
6 U.S. IPOs Planned For The Week Of May 20
- SUMMIT-Precios atractivos de acciones vuelven a despertar interés por Brasil: Credit Suisse Reuters - Mon, May 20, 2013 3:06 PM EDT
Por Guillermo Parra-Bernal y Aluiso Alves SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Compañías brasileñas podrían captar este año entre 12.000 millones y 15.000 millones de dólares en ofertas públicas iniciales de acciones, una señal de que los inversores están gradualmente volviendo al mayor mercado de valores de América Latina, dijo el lunes …
- U.S. IPO Recap: Marketo And Tableau Soar, May Calendar Stays Full @ Seeking Alpha - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:49 PM EDT
U.S. IPO Recap: Marketo And Tableau Soar, May Calendar Stays Full
- ING U.S. Rallies as BTIG’s Takeover-Target Call @ Bloomberg - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:46 PM EDT
ING U.S. Inc., the insurer that had an initial public offering this month, rose as much as 8.3 percent after BTIG LLC recommended investors buy the shares and said the company could be taken over.
- Smashburger CEO Sees Doubling Stores Before Potential IPO @ Bloomberg - Mon, May 20, 2013 11:58 AM EDT
Smashburger, a Denver-based burger chain, will expand to about 500 units in the U.S. in the next two to three years and may consider an initial public offering, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dave ...
- New Wealth Will Push Markets Even Higher: Cramer @ CNBC - Mon, May 20, 2013 11:34 AM EDT
More Americans are wealthier, whether from a successful IPO or a Silicon Valley acquisition, or just a 401(k) benefiting from the market's surge. And CNBC's Jim Cramer said that it makes sense to invest ...