- New King Digital IPO Lawsuit Targets JP Morgan, Bank Of America, Credit Suisse Benzinga - Wed, Mar 25, 2015 4:59 PM EDT
According to recently-filed court documents, King Digital Entertainment PLC (NYSE: KING ) and underwriters of its IPO, including JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM ), Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC ) and ...
- Mystery IPO Doubles On Debut @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 3:31 PM EDT
It is just not that common where an initial public offering (IPO) comes along and totally blows its debut out of the water without investors catching on. So, what about a mystery IPO that doubles on its ...
- IPO Outlook: More Solar, More IPOs, More Fun This Week Benzinga - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 11:55 AM EDT
Finally, it looks like the IPO market is back on track with IPOs ranging from biotech to tech to financials. Investors finally have something to get excited about. SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG ...
- SolarEdge Leads the Week’s IPO List @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Mar 21, 2015 9:25 AM EDT
In this coming week, eight stocks are scheduled to make their public debuts, including a couple of "best efforts" IPOs.
- Apigee, San Jose-based software developer, files for $86 million IPO @ San Jose Mercury News - Fri, Mar 20, 2015 4:51 PM EDT
One of the city's fastest-growing tech companies, software-developer Apigee, filed on Friday for an initial public offering, breathing bit of life back into the lackluster IPO market.
- Why Shake Shack Reported a Loss in the Fourth Quarter Market Realist - Fri, Mar 20, 2015 3:05 PM EDT
Shake Shack's IPO led to ~$1.1 million in related expenses. Due to these expenses, Shake Shack reported a net loss of $1.4 billion in the fourth quarter.
- GoDaddy Is Going Public And Its Ticker Symbol Will Be GDDY Benzinga - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 12:28 PM EDT
In times of few IPOs in the U.S., domain name registration and website hosting giant GoDaddy Inc. has filed for an initial public offering of at least 22 million Class A shares. The offering is expected ...
- GoDaddy to market $418M IPO @ USA TODAY - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:10 AM EDT
The Internet domain registrar and website host is known for much-discussed Super Bowl ads
- Should GoDaddy Be Worth $3 Billion at Its IPO Launch? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:30 AM EDT
GoDaddy has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for its initial public offering (IPO).
- IPO Outlook: Valeritas Seeks Funding For Revolutionary Insulin Pump Benzinga - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
After a brief slowdown in the IPO market, insulin pump maker Valeritas Inc (NASDAQ: VLRX ) sets its sights on a $75 million offering for Friday March 20. The medical technology company will issue 5.0 million ...
- Uber’s CFO resignation signals IPO is near @ San Jose Mercury News - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 12:49 PM EDT
The chief financial officer of Uber has stepped down, one of the latest and most blatant signs that the ride-hailing app company is in the fast lane for an initial-public offering.
- Is the Mobileye Upgrade and Secondary Offering a Goldman Sachs Hatchet Job? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 10:05 AM EDT
Mobileye has filed for a secondary offering of 14.5 million shares from selling shareholders, but Mobileye will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
- Goldman Sachs BDC IPO Leads Offers in Week of March 16 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Mar 14, 2015 9:00 AM EDT
Last week’s lone successful initial public offering (IPO), Summit Materials Inc. (NYSE: SUM), priced on Wednesday at $18, the midpoint of its expected range, opened at $20.16 and closed its first day of ...
- Could Summit Materials Put The IPO Market Back On The Road? Benzinga - Thu, Mar 12, 2015 12:13 PM EDT
The First Leveraged Buyout Of 2015 Hits The Public Markets Amid a quiet IPO market in the first quarter of 2015, attention this week shifts to Blackstone-backed construction materials company Summit Materials ...
- Coming Alibaba Lockup Expiration Just a Warm-Up for September Explosion @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 11, 2015 12:15 PM EDT
On March 19, a total of approximately 429 million ordinary Alibaba shares and about 8 million restricted share units and share options will become available.
- Massive Number of Companies Raising Over $4 Billion in Secondary Offerings @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 11, 2015 9:00 AM EDT
Whether the market wants to sell off or wants to again go back and challenge all-time highs, a slew of companies have filed to raise billions of dollars worth of capital.
- Univision hires investment bankers to handle IPO @ Los Angeles Times - Tue, Mar 10, 2015 10:38 PM EDT
Univision Communications continues to prepare for an initial public offering of its shares by hiring a team of investment bankers, people close to the company said.
- Why First Solar and SunPower Had to Form 8point3 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 10, 2015 11:15 AM EDT
8point3 Energy Partners, a joint venture of First Solar and SunPower, has filed a preliminary prospectus for an initial public offering.
- Alibaba's big lockup expiration to test faithful @ USA TODAY - Mon, Mar 9, 2015 11:19 AM EDT
On March 18, a select group of company insiders and big investors will be free sell more shares.
- Construction Materials IPO on Calendar for Week of March 9 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Mar 7, 2015 10:20 AM EST
After the final week in February failed to produce a successful initial public offering, the first week of March saw two companies begin trading.
- Alibaba Shareholders Bracing For First Major Lockup Expiration Benzinga - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 1:53 PM EST
After a largely successful IPO on September 19, 2014, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE: BABA ) has taken shareholders on quite a ride. Unfortunately, there may be a major bump in the road coming later this ...
- What to Expect from Vivint Solar Earnings @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 4, 2015 2:14 PM EST
Vivint Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSLR) is set to report its fourth-quarter financial results after the markets close on Wednesday. Thomson Reuters has consensus estimates of for a net loss of $0.37 per share ...
- Post-IPO Low at Alibaba Could Signal Worse to Come @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 12:10 PM EST
More selling of Alibaba could be on the way as those protecting gains from the IPO price may start to sell, and sell big, especially with the huge flood of shares coming via lockup expirations.
- Biotech, Digital Ad IPOs on Calendar for First Week of March @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 9:25 AM EST
Last week was a downer for initial public offerings. Perhaps the action will pick up a bit in the coming week with a couple of new IPOs scheduled to begin trading.
- Has Biocept Reached an Inflection Point? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 3:35 PM EST
Biocept has seen its stock move up over 200% in the past week, only to give back about 20% in Thursday's trading.
- Is Alibaba Headed Back to the IPO Price or Lower as Lock-Up Expirations Near? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 8:35 AM EST
At the right price, Alibaba probably is a tremendous long-term stock to have in an aggressive growth portfolio. The question is, what is that price?
- GoDaddy takes another step to IPO @ USA TODAY - Tue, Feb 24, 2015 5:52 PM EST
GoDaddy took another step to becoming a publicly traded company Tuesday
- Why Analysts Are Not Impressed With Shake Shack @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Feb 24, 2015 10:25 AM EST
The post-IPO quiet period for Shake Shack has officially ended and analysts have begun to weigh in.
- IPO Action Slows as February Winds Down @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Feb 21, 2015 9:20 AM EST
Only one IPO decorates this week’s calendar, Wowo Ltd., a China-based lifestyle, e-commerce platform.
- Why Analysts Are Not Pumped About Box @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Feb 17, 2015 1:30 PM EST
Box just ended the quiet period following its initial public offering , and analysts have begun to weigh in on this data storage company.
- Biotechs and Chinese E-Commerce Firm on IPO Calendar Next Week @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Feb 14, 2015 9:20 AM EST
Here is a look at the initial public offerings on the schedule for the coming week, including Infraredx, Inotek Pharmaceuticals and Wowo.
- Are Orbitz Shareholders Getting Enough in Expedia Buyout? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Feb 12, 2015 9:45 AM EST
Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) announced before Thursday’s trading that it would acquire Orbitz Worldwide Inc. (NYSE: OWW). The transaction will be for $12.00 per share all in cash, ultimately giving a total ...
- IPO Schedule for Next Week Includes Cloud Software Firm Inovalon @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Feb 7, 2015 10:00 AM EST
Here is a look at the initial public offerings on the schedule for the coming week, including three holdovers from last week.
- IPO Outlook: Inotek's Vision For The Future Benzinga - Wed, Feb 4, 2015 2:28 PM EST
Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corp (NASDAQ: ITEK ), founded in 1999, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company centered on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies to treat glaucoma. ...
- Shake Shack Pops 118% On The Stock’s Opening Day Market Realist - Mon, Feb 2, 2015 1:40 PM EST
Shake Shack (SHAK), a recently IPO'd burger restaurant, popped 118% on its first day of trading on January 30, 2015.
- Last Week's Biotech IPO Recap Benzinga - Mon, Feb 2, 2015 1:35 PM EST
Last week, eight biotech companies went public. Some of these companies traded much higher, while others traded lower. Below is a recap of the IPOs from the week, and a look at how each performed on its ...
- Did Alibaba Trick Analysts and Investors Over Growth and Valuation? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Feb 2, 2015 10:20 AM EST
The question that 24/7 Wall St. has is whether Wall Street was duped into thinking that Alibaba would have higher growth rates than reality.
- Health Care Dominates IPO Schedule for First Week of February @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sun, Feb 1, 2015 8:35 AM EST
Including one holdover from last week, there are 12 IPOs on the calendar for the first week of February.
- The top IPOs of 2015 (Spoiler: they include Uber and your favorite Greek yogurt) @ San Jose Mercury News - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:09 PM EST
With Box soaring 66 percent in its long-awaited debut this month, and Shake Shack, the New York burger chain, opening trading this week at an astonishing 131 percent above its offer price, 2015 is off ...
- Shake Shack IPO Debuts as Home Run @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 11:05 AM EST
The latest entry into the fast-casual dining space made a big noise Friday morning, when Shake Shack began trading at over $47 a share.
- Shake Shack IPO: Everything You Need to Know The Fiscal Times - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 4:15 PM EST
Burger chain Shake Shack is expected to go public Friday in a much-hyped IPO that’s just the latest sign of the rise of so-called fast-casual restaurants that promise higher quality food, even if it is at higher prices than those at giant chains like McDonald’s. McDonald’s shares are flat over the past year, trailing the …
- What You Need To Know About The Spark Therapeutics IPO Benzinga - Wed, Jan 28, 2015 2:06 PM EST
Six companies are set to go public on Friday. Below are details on the most anticipated biotech deal of the week. The two best deals of the week are thought to be Spark Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ONCE ) ...
- Shake Shack Boosts IPO Price Range @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Jan 28, 2015 1:55 PM EST
In an amended filing with the SEC, Shake Shack has raised its expected price range for the company's pending initial public offering to a new range of $17 to $19 a share.
- IPO Outlook: Shake Shack IPO Set To Wrap Up Busy Week Benzinga - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 7:25 AM EST
Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK ) will be this week’s highlight IPO if its 5 million-share offering raises the expected $92 million in proceeds. With a price between $14 and $16, the company will be valued at ...
- Cramer's hungry for Shake Shack's IPO CNBC - Mon, Jan 26, 2015 6:25 PM EST
- 3 Biotech IPOs Debuting This Week Benzinga - Mon, Jan 26, 2015 3:14 PM EST
This week, there are twelve companies that are planning to go public. Below are details on three biotech companies set to debut. Zosano Pharma Corp (NASDAQ: ZSAN ) is a biotechnology company that is developing ...
- Shake Shack Leads the Parade of IPOs Scheduled for Next Week @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Jan 24, 2015 9:45 AM EST
Initial public offerings were a bit slow getting off the mark in 2015, but the week of January 26 looks ready to make up for the tepid start.
- Analysis: Will Box open the tech IPO market? @ USA TODAY - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 6:14 PM EST
The deal suggests sobriety among tech investors in a market looking more like a bubble.
- Box Inc. and Its Investors Hit IPO Jackpot @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 1:20 PM EST
Box Inc. priced its initial public offering above the expected range on Thursday and watched as shares skyrocketed nearly 80% shortly after those shares began trading on Friday.
- Shares of online storage company Box surge after IPO @ Los Angeles Times - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 11:55 AM EST
Online data storage provider Box Inc. was strong out of the gate during its public trading debut Friday morning in the first big Silicon Valley IPO of the year.