- BOOKS-A-MILLION, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Investigate … Business Wire - 48 minutes ago
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor LLP are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Books-A-Million, Inc.
- Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Salix Animal Health, LLC on its Sale to Spectrum Brands Holdings, … PR Newswire - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC ("DCF") acted as exclusive financial advisor to Salix Animal Health, LLC ("Salix" or the "Company") ...
- Dow AgroSciences Concludes Coodetec Acquisition Business Wire - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
Dow AgroSciences, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company , has completed the acquisition of Coodetec’s seed business. This acquisition marks the second largest by Dow AgroSciences and is in line with Dow’s plans to expand participation in attractive, high-value growth markets, a key component of the Company’s …
- Arc Logistics Partners LP Announces Quarterly Distribution, Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Earnings … GlobeNewswire - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
NEW YORK -- Arc Logistics Partners LP ("Arc Logistics" or the "Partnership"), a Delaware limited partnership , announced today that the board of directors of its general partner has ...
- PPG Submits Offer to Acquire Majority Interest in Aerospace and Automotive Sealants Businesses of Le … Business Wire - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
PPG Industries announced today that it has submitted an offer to acquire a majority interest in the aerospace and automotive sealants businesses of Le Joint Français .
- Greystone Provides $19.5 Million Loan for Varden Capital Properties' Acquisition of 351-Unit Hartford … GlobeNewswire - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
NEW YORK -- Greystone, a leading national provider of multifamily and healthcare mortgage loans, today announced it provided a $19,500,000 loan for Varden Capital Properties' (VCP) acquisition of Hartford ...
- Investment Firm Wendel Acquires Alabama-Based Plastics Packaging Company, CSP Technologies Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Wendel , a global investment firm, has completed the acquisition of CSP Technologies at an enterprise value of US $360 million. As part of the transaction, the Wendel Group has invested US $198 million for a 98% ownership in CSP.
- Mooreland Partners Advises Aspiro on Offer from S. Carter Enterprises PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
LONDON, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mooreland Partners (http://www.moorelandpartners.com), the leading global technology-focused M&A advisory firm, today announced that it has acted as financial advisor to Aspiro on the public offer received from Project Panther Bidco Ltd, indirectly controlled by S. Carter Enterprises …
- IPC Healthcare Acquires Selected Assets of Hospitalists Now, Inc., Expanding IPC's Presence in Flori … GlobeNewswire - 3 hours ago
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. -- IPC Healthcare, Inc. , a leading national acute hospitalist and post-acute provider organization, announced today that it has acquired selected assets of Hospitalists Now, Inc. ...
- BioMarin Announces Final Results of Tender Offer for Prosensa's Shares and Completion of Subsequent Offering … GlobeNewswire - 4 hours ago
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. -- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. announced today the final results of, and the completion of the subsequent offering period relating to, the previously announced tender offer by its subsidiaries, ...
- Medican Enterprises Announces Extension to Closing of Acquisition Arizona Property Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Medican Enterprises Inc. , a company seeking promising pharmaceutical and other business opportunities in the emerging medical and recreational marijuana sector, announ
- Aspiro: Statement by Aspiro’s independent bid committee in relation to Project Panther Bidco’s public … Business Wire - 9 hours ago
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of Silicon … Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Silicon Image, Inc. (Nasda
- OneSoft Solutions Inc. Reports Financial Results for Three and Nine Months Ended November 30, 2014 Marketwired - 16 hours ago
OneSoft Solutions Inc. , a North American developer of cloud-based business solutions announces its financial results for the three and nine months ended November 30, 2014.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP Announces That a Federal Securities … GlobeNewswire - 16 hours ago
NEW YORK -- Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of all ...
- Perceptron Takes Leadership Position in Market for Coordinate Measuring Machines With Transactions Valued … Marketwired - 16 hours ago
Perceptron Inc. , a leader in non-contact 3D machine vision solutions for industrial measurement, inspection, and robot guidance applications, today announced that it has reached agreement to acquire two ...
- Penford Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with Ingredion Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Penford Corporation , a leader in ingredient systems for food and industrial markets, today announced that its shareholders voted to approve the previously announced Agreement and Plan of Merger with Ingredion Incorporated and Prospect Sub, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ingredion, under which Ingredion will acquire …
- Endo Completes Acquisition Of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals CNW Group - 19 hours ago
Endo Completes Acquisition Of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals
- Synaptics Reports Results for Second Quarter Fiscal 2015 PR Newswire - 19 hours ago
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended December 27, 2014. ...
- Matthews International Reports Earnings for Fiscal 2015 First Quarter GlobeNewswire - 19 hours ago
PITTSBURGH -- Matthews International Corporation today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2014.
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation Announces Pricing of $100 Million Tack-On Offering of 6.500% … GlobeNewswire - 19 hours ago
MIAMI -- Platform Specialty Products Corporation ("Platform") announced today that PSPC Escrow Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Platform (the "Escrow Issuer"), on January 29, 2015, ...
- Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. Confirms Distribution Increase for Fourth Quarter 2014 Marketwired - 19 hours ago
As previously announced on December 23, 2014, Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.57 per unit, or $2.28 per unit on an annualized basis on all of its outstanding ...
- InterRent Announces $32.4 Million Acquisition in Montreal, Quebec Marketwired - 20 hours ago
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES InterRent Real Estate Investment Trust announced today that it has entered into an agreement to purchase ...
- Fitch Rates AT&T's Sr Unsecured Notes Offering 'A'; Remains on Negative Watch Business Wire - 21 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to AT&T Inc.'s debt issue in Taiwan. AT&T's Issuer Default rating is 'A'. The company's IDR and debt securities remain on Rating Watch Negative, where they were placed on May 19 upon the announcement of the acquisition of DIRECTV.
- Google: The biggest threat in mobile to Hotels and Airlines? PR Newswire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 11:30 AM EST
BOSTON, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the App Overlap Report Series published by the Strategy Analytics - Travel Analytics - service, only 20% of those that use airline applications also use ...
- Mylan Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Agreement Implementing Acquisition of Abbott's Non-U.S. Developed … PR Newswire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 11:18 AM EST
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mylan Inc. (MYL) announced that at a Special Meeting of Shareholders held Jan. 29, 2015, Mylan's shareholders overwhelmingly approved the agreement implementing Mylan's pending acquisition of Abbott's (ABT) non-U.S. developed markets specialty and branded generics business and reorganization …
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation of Silicon Image, Inc. PR Newswire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 11:10 AM EST
WAYNE, Pa., Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Silicon Image, Inc. ("Silicon Image" or the "Company") ...
- Vision33 Receives SAP® North America Partner Excellence Award 2015 for SAP Business One® Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 11:00 AM EST
Vision33 today announced that it is the recipient of the SAP® North America Partner Excellence Award 2015 for SAP Business One®. Awards were presented by SAP to the top-performing SAP partners in the North America region for their efforts – in partnership with SAP – in helping customers adopt innovation easily, gain results …
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Issues and Comments on 2014 Annual Report Accesswire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 10:30 AM EST
Company Committed to Expanding Environmental Awareness and Building Shareholder Value MIAMI, FL / ACCESSWIRE / January 29, 2015 / Amazonas Florestal, Ltd. ("Amazonas" or "Company") ...
- Kading Companies Announces the Signing of an Acquisition Agreement between Kading Companies and System … Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 10:30 AM EST
Kading Companies, S.A. , announces the signing of an acquisition agreement to acquire 70% of a profitable cement manufacturer - System Cement Group, which owns 100% of SC
- Mooncor Oil & Gas Completes Acquisition of Mineral Rights in Montana and Provides Update on Agreement … Marketwired - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 10:23 AM EST
Mooncor Oil & Gas Corp. announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Mooncor Energy Inc. , has completed the acquisition of oil and gas leases and related data over approximately 320 sections in the ...
- Alliance Consumer Growth Enters Into Agreement to Sell KRAVE Jerky to The Hershey Company Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 10:20 AM EST
Alliance Consumer Growth , a leading consumer-focused investment firm, today announced that its partner company KRAVE Jerky has agreed to be acquired by The Hershey Company .
- Sean Glickman, Founder of the Glickman Retail Group, Invests in a $27 Million Power Center Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 10:05 AM EST
Sean Glickman, CCIM, senior advisor for institutional investments with Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT joins his client’s recent acquisition of Meridian Crossings, a 206,365 square feet regional power center in Meridian, Mississippi.
- Heska Signs Distribution Agreement with scil animal care company PR Newswire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 9:00 AM EST
"Heska" or the "Company"), a provider of advanced veterinary diagnostic and other specialty veterinary products, announced today a new distribution agreement with the Canadian unit ("scil animal care company Canada") of scil animal care company, a companion animal health distribution company serving Canada, the United States …
- Apco Completes Merger Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:49 AM EST
Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. today announced that it had completed its merger with Pluspetrol Black River Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pluspetrol
- D.A. Davidson & Co. Investment Banking Has Record Fiscal 2014 Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:45 AM EST
D.A. Davidson & Co., a full-service investment banking firm with a national scope and global expertise, today announced a record fiscal year for the period ended Sept. 30, 2014.
- Phillips 66 Partners Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:45 AM EST
Phillips 66 Partners LP announces fourth-quarter 2014 adjusted earnings of $36.2 million, which includes one month’s financial results of the recently acquired Bayway and Ferndale rail rack facilities.
- 3TL Technologies Corp. to Acquire RewardStream Inc. CNW Group - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:30 AM EST
3TL Technologies Corp. to Acquire RewardStream Inc.
- SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Reports Solid Fourth Quarter 2014 Results Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:02 AM EST
SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. today reported fourth quarter 2014 net income attributable to SXCP of $21.4 million, an increase of $4.1 million from fourth quarter 2013.
- Lamons Receives Approval to Manufacture Ring Type Joints and Bolts in United Kingdom Facility Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:00 AM EST
TriMas Corporation – a diversified global manufacturer of engineered and applied products – announced today that its Lamons business was recently approved to manufacture API 6A ring type joints out of its Wulfrun Wolverhampton facility in the United Kingdom, which previously specialized in fasteners.
- San Marco Closes Oversubscribed Private Placement Financing Marketwired - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:00 AM EST
San Marco Resources Inc. has completed its non-brokered private placement financing announced on October 24 and December 17, 2014. A total of 12,967,500 units were issued at $0.05 per Unit for gross proceeds ...
- IZEA Acquires Ebyline Marketwired - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:00 AM EST
- Intrepid Mines Limited: Fourth Quarter Activities Report-December 2014 Marketwired - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:00 AM EST
Intrepid Mines Limited -
- Oraco Resources Retains Madison Park Advisors to Assist in Regaining Current Reporting Status and Strategic … GlobeNewswire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 8:00 AM EST
IRVINE, Calif. -- Oraco Resources, Inc. (OTC-PK:ORAC), an international resource company announces change in leadership and directional objectives to start 2015 year, posted today the following Letter ...
- GasLog Partners LP Reports Financial Results for the Three Month Period Ended December 31, 2014 and Increases … Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 7:00 AM EST
GasLog Partners LP , an international owner and operator of liquefied natural gas carriers, today reported its financial
- The Pantry Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results GlobeNewswire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 7:00 AM EST
CARY, N.C. -- The Pantry, Inc. , a leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern U.S., today announced financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended December 25, 2014....
- Stanley Black & Decker Reports 4Q And Full Year 2014 Results Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 6:00 AM EST
Stanley Black & Decker today announced fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial results.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 6:00 AM EST
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. , the world leader in serving science, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2014.
- Capital Senior Living Corporation Acquires Two Communities and Closes on Sale of Four Non-Core Commu … Business Wire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 6:00 AM EST
Capital Senior Living Corporation , one of the nation’s largest operators of senior living communities, today announced the completion of three transactions that will strengthen the Company’s operating portfolio and enhance its cash position to provide for further growth: the acquisition of two senior living communities, …
- BGC Re-affirms Offer To Acquire GFI For $6.10 Per Share In Cash PR Newswire - Thu, Jan 29, 2015 6:00 AM EST
NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) ("BGC Partners," "the Company," or "BGC"), a leading global brokerage company servicing the financial ...