- BANK OF COMMERCE SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- ROOSTER ENERGY LTD. enters into definitive agreements for the acquisition of Cochon Properties, LLC, … CNW Group - 14 hours ago
ROOSTER ENERGY LTD. enters into definitive agreements for the acquisition of Cochon Properties, LLC, and Morrison Well Services, LLC
- Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims on Behalf of Safeway Inc. Stockholders Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Safeway Inc. concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by the private equity firm, Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- Northfield Capital Corporation Announces Normal Course Issuer Bid Marketwired - 15 hours ago
Northfield Capital Corporation announced today its intention to effect a normal course issuer bid through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange, subject to receipt of regulatory approval.
- Devon Energy and Crosstex Energy Complete Transaction to Create EnLink Midstream Business Wire - 16 hours ago
Devon Energy Corporation , EnLink Midstream, LLC and EnLink Midstream Partners, LP today announced the completion of the previously announced transaction to combine substantially all of Devon’s U.S.
- Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. Announces Two Potential Hotel Acquisitions Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. today announced that it has two hotel properties, containing an aggregate of 421 guestrooms, under contract to acquire.
- Mindoro Sells 30 Million RMX Shares Marketwired - 18 hours ago
Mindoro Resources Ltd. today advised that it has sold 30 million shares of Red Mountain Mining Ltd. through the facilities of the Australian Stock Exchange in a single trade at a price of A$0.016 .
- Brower Piven Announces Class Action Lawsuit in Connection With Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by … GlobeNewswire - 18 hours ago
STEVENSON, Md. -- The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the New Mexico District Court, Bernalillo County, ...
- Paxata Announces Strategic Partnership and Investment from In-Q-Tel to Expand Adaptive Data Preparation … Business Wire - 19 hours ago
Paxata, the first Adaptive Data Preparation™ platform that lets business analysts rapidly connect, explore, transform, and combine data, today announced a partnership with and investment from In-Q-Tel , the strategic investment firm that identifies innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the U.S.
- Brookfield Property Partners Issues a Reminder to Shareholders to Tender to Exchange Offer for Outstanding … Marketwired - 22 hours ago
US$ unless otherwise specified.
- Monarchy Resources Announces Acquisition of Ore Processing Mill Marketwired - 22 hours ago
Monarchy Resources, Inc.
- Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Announces Closing of Public Offering and Full Exercise of Over-Allotment … Business Wire - 23 hours ago
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. announced today the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering and the full exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option to purchase additional common units.
- JD Norman Industries, Inc. Acquires Eptec S.A. de C.V. in San Luis Potosi, Mexico Marketwired - 23 hours ago
Diversified metal component manufacturer JD Norman Industries, Inc. has announced the acquisition of Eptec S.A. de C.V. from Revstone Transportation, LLC. The business unit includes a precision machining ...
- Discovery Ventures and Roca Mines Announce Further Extension of Payment Terms With Respect to Acquisition … Marketwired - 23 hours ago
Further to the news releases dated November 15, 2013 and January 8, 2014, Discovery Ventures Inc. and Roca Mines Inc. are pleased to announce they have further amended the letter agreement dated November ...
- IPC the Hospitalist Company Acquires New York Post-Acute Practice GlobeNewswire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 8:30 AM EST
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. -- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. , a leading national hospitalist physician group practice company, announced today that it has acquired CAP Medical Group, PLLC, a post-acute ...
- CPG Building Products Announces Y&R Midwest as New Advertising Agency of Record for AZEK Building Products … PR Newswire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 8:16 AM EST
SCRANTON, Pa., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CPG Building Products today announced Y&R Midwest as the new advertising agency of record for its two premier, exterior building products brands, AZEK Building ...
- Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. Acquires South Texas Pipelines Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 7:00 AM EST
Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. announced today that it has acquired natural gas pipelines near Corpus Christi, Texas along with contracts related to those pipelines.
- NanoViricides Inc. Denies Rumor That It Is Being Acquired For $4.5B Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 7:00 AM EST
NanoViricides, Inc. denies the statement made in a blog post on the Seeking Alpha website that it is being acquired for between $2.25B and $4.5B.
- Ballast Nedam Annual Figures for 2013: Poor year, Sharper Strategic Focus and Solid Refinancing PR Newswire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 1:30 AM EST
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Number 2014.003 E Ballast Nedam Annual Figures for 2013: Poor year, Sharper strategic focus and solid refinancing Results in line with the press ...
- SAFEWAY SHAREHOLDERS: Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of the Proposed Buyout of Safeway, … Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 8:30 PM EST
Shareholder rights law firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP is investigating whether members of the board of directors of Safeway, Inc. breached their fiduciary duties in conn
- Ferrometals acquires securities of Cancana Resources Corp. CNW Group - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 7:59 PM EST
Ferrometals acquires securities of Cancana Resources Corp.
- UFCW 8-Golden State Says Sanctity of Contract Top Priority in Cerberus Acquisition of Safeway Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 7:48 PM EST
Jacques Loveall, president of UFCW 8-Golden State, representing 45,000 active and retired supermarket workers, commented on today’s announcement of a deal for the purchase of Safeway, Inc.
- ACE Expands M&A Practice Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 7:10 PM EST
ACE Group today announced the expansion of its Mergers and Acquisitions Practice into a Private Equity Practice concentrating on insurance solutions for private equity firms, their portfolio companies as well as their M&A transactions.
- Vitran Corporation Inc. Receives Final Court Approval of Arrangement With TransForce GlobeNewswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 6:26 PM EST
TORONTO -- Vitran Corporation Inc. ("Vitran" or the "Company") , a premier Canadian less-than-truckload transportation firm, is pleased to announce that the Ontario Superior Court of ...
- SUPERVALU Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 6:22 PM EST
SUPERVALU INC. today announced that two of its directors, Mark Neporent and Lenard Tessler, have stepped down from the Board of Directors effective immediately. Mr. Neporent and Mr.
- Safeway Shareholder Alert: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Investigate Acquisition … Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor LLP are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Safeway, Inc.
- Casablanca Capital Nominates Slate of Six Highly Qualified Directors For Election to Board of Cliffs … PR Newswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 5:57 PM EST
NEW YORK, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Casablanca Capital LP, ("Casablanca") the beneficial owner of approximately 5.2% of Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (CLF), today sent a letter to the Cliffs Board of Directors nominating six highly qualified director candidates for election to the Board at the 2014 Annual Meeting of …
- Shareholder Alert - Buyout Of Safeway -- Shareholder Rights Law Firm Tripp Levy PLLC Seeks Higher Price … PR Newswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 5:33 PM EST
NEW YORK, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading securities and shareholder rights law firm that represents shareholders throughout the nation, announces that it is investigating the acquisition of Safeway Inc. (SWY) on behalf of shareholders. It was announced that the Albertson's, which is controlled …
- Kimco to Participate in Safeway Transaction Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:58 PM EST
Kimco Realty Corp. , the nation’s largest owner and operator of neighborhood and community shopping centers, has confirmed its participation as an investor in a Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- Global Eagle Entertainment Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results GlobeNewswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:56 PM EST
LOS ANGELES -- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Global Eagle or the Company) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2013.
- ExOne Announces Acquisitions GlobeNewswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:42 PM EST
NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa. -- The ExOne Company ("ExOne" or "the Company"), a global provider of three-dimensional ("3D") printing machines and printed products to industrial customers, ...
- Chaparral Gold Announces Filing and Mailing of Directors' Circular - Over 50% of Shareholders indicate … CNW Group - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:30 PM EST
Chaparral Gold Announces Filing and Mailing of Directors' Circular - Over 50% of Shareholders indicate they do not intend to Tender to Waterton Hostile Bid
- Bank of Commerce Shareholder Alert: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Investigate … Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor LLP are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Bank of Commerce related to the sale to HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc.
- Advanced Energy Co-Founder Retiring GlobeNewswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:17 PM EST
FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. today announced that Douglas S. Schatz, co-founder of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (the "Company") has decided to retire from the Board ...
- Hodgins Announces Acquisition of Prospective Uranium Claims in Athabasca Basin CNW Group - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Hodgins Announces Acquisition of Prospective Uranium Claims in Athabasca Basin
- Brower Piven Announces Class Action Lawsuit in Connection With Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by … GlobeNewswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:10 PM EST
STEVENSON, Md. -- The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the California Superior Court on behalf of all ...
- QEP Midstream Partners, LP Announces 2013 Schedule K-1 Availability PR Newswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 3:36 PM EST
DENVER, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- QEP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: QEPM) ("QEPM" or the "Partnership") announced today that its 2013 tax package, which includes the Schedule K-1 ...
- Martin Investment Management, LLC Achieves Asset Level Milestone Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 3:00 PM EST
Martin Investment Management, LLC is proud to announce that it achieved its highest level of assets under management during 2013. The firm ended 2013 with over $575 million in assets under management.
- Hagens Berman Investor Alert: 12 Days Remain to File For Lead Plaintiff in Cooper Tire Securities Fraud … PR Newswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 2:03 PM EST
SEATTLE, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, a national investor-rights law firm, reminds purchasers of Cooper Rubber & Tire Company ("Cooper" or the "Company") (CTB) of the March 18, 2014 deadline to file for lead plaintiff in a securities fraud class-action lawsuit against CTB claiming the Company …
- Attention SWS Shareholders: The Proposed Buyout of SWS Group, Inc Under Investigation by The Young Law … Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 1:30 PM EST
The Young Law Firm, a national shareholder litigation firm, is investigating potential claims concerning the proposed acquisition of SWS Group, Inc .
- Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT, Inc. Exceeds $1 Billion in Investment Assets Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 12:29 PM EST
Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT, Inc. announced that it acquired Walnut Hill Medical Center in Dallas, TX for $99.4 million. With this acquisition, CVMC REIT’s portfolio of mission critical real estate assets now exceeds $1 billion, consisting of 3.3 million rentable square feet, in properties located in 17 states …
- Patheon shareholders approve plan of arrangement CNW Group - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 12:21 PM EST
Patheon shareholders approve plan of arrangement
- Superior Capital Partners Sells Edge Adhesives PR Newswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 10:28 AM EST
DETROIT, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Superior Capital Partners ("Superior"), a middle market private equity firm focused on the special situations space, announced the sale of Edge Adhesives ("Edge") to a buyer group led by Gladstone Investment Corporation and Akoya Capital Partners. The company will continue to be led …
- Xerox-Government and Transportation Sector Technology Delivery Center Achieves ISO 9001 Quality Management … Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 10:00 AM EST
Xerox today announced that its Government and Transportation Sector Technology Delivery Center has achieved ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification.
- Port Logistics Group Acquired by Endeavour Capital and Management PR Newswire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 10:00 AM EST
HOUSTON, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Port Logistics Group, the nation's leading provider of gateway logistics services, today announced that the company has been acquired by Endeavour Capital and members of the company's management team. Port Logistics Group was formed in 2008 through the acquisition of several regional …
- CIM Group and Denihan Hospitality Group Announce the First West Coast Location of The James Hotel Brand … Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 10:00 AM EST
CIM Group and Denihan Hospitality Group announced today an agreement to bring The James hotel brand to the Los Angeles area, where it will be situated in the heart of the iconic Sunset Strip at the southeast corner of Sunset and La Cienega Boulevards in West Hollywood.
- EnWave Announces Impact Sales Incorporated as a Broker for NutraDried LLP's Moon Cheese(R) Product L … Marketwired - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 9:30 AM EST
EnWave Corporation announced today that NutraDried LLP , a subsidiary of the Company, signed a broker agreement with Impact Sales Incorporated to be responsible for securing additional distribution channels ...
- EnerJex Resources Announces Adena Field Operations Update Marketwired - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 9:15 AM EST
EnerJex Resources, Inc. announced today that it has commenced natural gas production from the previously announced J-Sand well. This well is flowing at a rate of approximately 500 thousand cubic feet of ...
- The Buccini/Pollin Group Promotes Darren R. Anzelone and Brandon S. Flury to Support Expansion Plans Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 8:55 AM EST
Officials of The Buccini/Pollin Group, a privately-held, full-service real estate acquisition, development and management company, today announced that it has promoted Darren R. Anzelone to co-chief investment officer and Brandon S.
- Minerals Technologies Increases Bid to Acquire AMCOL International to $45.75 per Share Thomson Reuters ONE - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 8:32 AM EST
MTI Offer Clearly Superior to Imerys Offer of $45.25 for AMCOL NEW YORK, March 6, 2014-Minerals Technologies Inc. (NYSE: MTX) announced today that it has made an increased binding cash offer of $45.75 ...