- Edited Transcript of ABBV earnings conference call or presentation 28-Apr-16 1:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - 14 hours ago
AbbVie Inc Conference Call to Discuss Q1 2016 Earnings and the Acquisition of Stemcentrx
- [$$] Investors sing blues over 'broken' executive pay @ Financial Times - 16 hours ago
Music hall singer Will Fyffe claimed that after a couple of drinks on a Saturday night Glasgow belonged to him. It does not, however, belong to Keith Cochrane of Weir Group at 2.30pm on a Thursday afternoon ...
- Edited Transcript of PRAH earnings conference call or presentation 28-Apr-16 1:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - 17 hours ago
Q1 2016 PRA Health Sciences Inc Earnings Call
- Edited Transcript of DNKN earnings conference call or presentation 28-Apr-16 12:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - 18 hours ago
Q1 2016 Dunkin' Brands Group Inc Earnings Call
- 4 Keys to Reaching Your Lifetime Financial Goals @ Kiplinger - 18 hours ago
- The best way to judge a CEO’s worth is to watch what happens when they suddenly drop dead Quartz - Thu, Apr 28, 2016 6:15 AM EDT
Craig Crossland, a professor at Notre Dame’s business school, has been working with a unique—and uniquely macabre—dataset. Between 1950 and 2009, he and his counterparts at the University of Georgia have identified 240 CEOs at US public companies who suddenly dropped dead. Grim, yes, but also an incredibly useful way to …
- Edited Transcript of MSTR earnings conference call or presentation 27-Apr-16 9:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 11:13 PM EDT
Q1 2016 MicroStrategy Inc Earnings Call
- Elon Musk supports his business empire with unusual financial moves The Wall Street Journal - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 11:13 PM EDT
Since October 2014, SolarCity Corp. has tried to lure individual investors to the solar-power business by pitching $214 million of what it calls “solar bonds” through the company’s website. The bonds were an “excellent investment,” billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk said in an interview. Mr. Musk is their largest shareholder, …
- How to Fairly Divide Equity Between a Co-Founder and Investor Entrepreneur - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 5:46 PM EDT
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Pay Jumps 50% in 2015, to $16.6 Million Variety - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 4:44 PM EDT
Netflix chairman and CEO Reed Hastings garnered a 2015 compensation package worth $16.6 million, an increase of 50% from the year prior, with most of it coming in the form of stock options. “Hastings deeply understands the technology and business of Netflix,” the company said in its proxy statement, filed Wednesday. “He …
- Edited Transcript of HAWK earnings conference call or presentation 27-Apr-16 12:30pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 12:33 PM EDT
Q1 2016 Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc Earnings Call
- 13 Things to Do If You Suddenly Become Filthy Rich @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 10:55 AM EDT
Becoming rich instantly is part of the great American dream. It happens each and every day to someone. What many people fail to consider ahead of time is that becoming wealthy also comes with great responsibility....
- Insiders Are Dumping Shares of Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc. (FBHS), Under Armour Inc. (UA) and … @ Insider Monkey - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 8:49 AM EDT
Corporate insiders usually have two ways to buy or sell shares in their own companies. The first way is to buy or sell shares on the open market, while the second one is to conduct transactions under pre-arranged trading plans known as 10b5-1 plans. Most U.S. public companies have established trading windows for their insiders, …
- Edited Transcript of HMST earnings conference call or presentation 26-Apr-16 5:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 4:16 AM EDT
Q1 2016 HomeStreet Inc Earnings Call
- Edited Transcript of CLMS earnings conference call or presentation 26-Apr-16 8:30pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Wed, Apr 27, 2016 1:07 AM EDT
Q1 2016 Calamos Asset Management Inc Earnings Call
- Edited Transcript of JJSF earnings conference call or presentation 26-Apr-16 2:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Tue, Apr 26, 2016 2:29 PM EDT
Q2 2016 J & J Snack Foods Corp Earnings Call
- Chipotle tumbles as diners drool over Shake Shack, Panera Bread @ USA TODAY - Tue, Apr 26, 2016 1:14 PM EDT
These two chains tied for first in customer loyalty at 21 eateries, survey shows.
- Edited Transcript of VASC earnings conference call or presentation 25-Apr-16 8:30pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Tue, Apr 26, 2016 1:09 AM EDT
Q1 2016 Vascular Solutions Inc Earnings Call
- Edited Transcript of CAIRN.NSE earnings conference call or presentation 25-Apr-16 11:30am GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Mon, Apr 25, 2016 5:25 PM EDT
Q4 2016 Cairn India Ltd Earnings Call
- Intel Corporation (INTC) and PepsiCo Inc. (PEP) Among Companies with Notable Insider Selling Activit … @ Insider Monkey - Mon, Apr 25, 2016 1:25 PM EDT
Although no one knows how many investors pay close attention to insider trading behavior when making investment decisions, there is good reason to believe that a high number of retail investors examine this activity as part of their stock analysis process. It is generally believed that executives and Board members usually …
- Tesla Motors Has Never Paid Elon Musk @ Motley Fool - Sat, Apr 23, 2016 6:00 PM EDT
- Can You Guess What America's Favorite Fast-Casual Restaurant Is? (Hint: It's Not Chipotle An … @ Motley Fool - Sat, Apr 23, 2016 11:41 AM EDT
- [$$] Does anyone deserve £70 million remuneration? @ Financial Times - Sat, Apr 23, 2016 3:01 AM EDT
Martin Wolf Does anybody deserve to be paid £70m? That depends on what one means by "deserves". It is perfectly possible for people to be worth that much to the company that employs them. That ...
- [$$] Tyler Technologies Set to Deliver 20% Return @ Barrons.com - Sat, Apr 23, 2016 12:01 AM EDT
The name Tyler Technologies may not ring a bell among tech enthusiasts, but few established technology companies can boast steadier earnings growth or more impressive prospects. A drop in the stock price—to a recent $140 from $184—on concerns over an acquisition allows investors to buy Tyler (TYL) at a relative discount …
- SolarCity stock options link Lyndon Rive, Elon Musk @ San Jose Mercury News - Fri, Apr 22, 2016 3:35 PM EDT
SolarCity CEO Lyndon Rive has reason to celebrate Earth Day — and make some aggressive plans for his company. The solar energy services company granted Rive $77 million in stock The post SolarCity ...
- Edited Transcript of ZHNE earnings conference call or presentation 20-Apr-16 9:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Fri, Apr 22, 2016 3:20 PM EDT
Q1 2016 Zhone Technologies Inc Earnings Call
- DreamWorks Chief Executive Jeffrey Katzenberg's pay reached $13.5 million in 2015 @ Los Angeles Times - Fri, Apr 22, 2016 2:40 PM EDT
DreamWorks Animation Chief Executive Jeffrey Katzenberg received compensation valued at $13.5 million in 2015, more than doubling his package from a year earlier.
- Edited Transcript of FNB earnings conference call or presentation 22-Apr-16 2:30pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Fri, Apr 22, 2016 2:16 PM EDT
Q1 2016 F.N.B. Corp Earnings Call
- Citigroup Inc. (C) and Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW) Among Companies with Noteworthy Insider Selling @ Insider Monkey - Fri, Apr 22, 2016 12:44 PM EDT
Insider trading watchers tend to pay more attention to insider buying than insider selling because the latter is much more cumbersome to interpret (better say, impossible to interpret accurately). Officers and directors of U.S. public companies are required to file a report with the SEC documenting their trades within two …
- Edited Transcript of AN earnings conference call or presentation 22-Apr-16 3:00pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Fri, Apr 22, 2016 12:40 PM EDT
Q1 2016 AutoNation Inc Earnings Call
- [$$] Europe should forget Google and investigate its tech shortcomings @ Financial Times - Fri, Apr 22, 2016 7:13 AM EDT
Imagine if, over the next 60 days, the European Commission staged a series of press conferences and bombarded journalists with a battery of announcements of pocket-sized investigations into the condition ...
- Edited Transcript of PFPT earnings conference call or presentation 21-Apr-16 8:30pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Fri, Apr 22, 2016 2:19 AM EDT
Q1 2016 Proofpoint Inc Earnings Call
- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. :GS-US: Earnings Analysis: Q1, 2016 By the Numbers @ Capital Cube - Thu, Apr 21, 2016 11:33 AM EDT
Click here to see latest analysisThe Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. reports financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2016.We analyze the earnings along side the following peers of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. – Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corporation and Citigroup Inc. (MS-US, JPM-US, BAC-US …
- Edited Transcript of EXPO earnings conference call or presentation 20-Apr-16 8:30pm GMT Thomson Reuters StreetEvents - Wed, Apr 20, 2016 7:51 PM EDT
Q1 2016 Exponent Inc Earnings Call
- ServiceNow Jumps 8%: Q1 Beats, Q2 Rev View In-Line @ Barrons.com - Wed, Apr 20, 2016 4:04 PM EDT
Shares of cloud computing help desk software operator ServiceNow (NOW) are are up $2.94, over 4%, at $68.05, after the company beat Q1 expectations and forecast this quarter's revenue roughly in line with ...
- Don't Buy Palo Alto Networks Inc Based on These Numbers @ Motley Fool - Wed, Apr 20, 2016 3:18 PM EDT
- BlackRock Inc. (BLK) and Two Other Companies Register Noteworthy Insider Selling @ Insider Monkey - Wed, Apr 20, 2016 9:49 AM EDT
Most insider trading watchers believe that insider buying is much more informative than insider selling, and rightly so. Officers and directors can sell shares for a wide variety of reasons such as portfolio diversification or tax obligations, which makes it particularly hard to accurately interpret insider selling. Moreover, …
- Greenbrier Companies Inc. (GBX) Registers Cluster of Insider Selling, While Top Execs Sell Shares of … @ Insider Monkey - Tue, Apr 19, 2016 2:38 PM EDT
Most investors and insider trading watchers believe that insider selling is not particularly informative or useful given the increased usage of stock-option-based compensation, which has distorted insider trading data, as corporate officers and directors sell shares in greater quantities for mere liquidity purposes on many occasions. …
- Biz Break: Elon Musk’s ‘salary’ would barely buy a new Tesla @ San Jose Mercury News - Mon, Apr 18, 2016 4:22 PM EDT
Top Of The Order: Does That Come To $15 An Hour?: Tesla Motors’ Chief Executive Elon Musk is a smart guy, but maybe he needs a better agent? According to a The post Biz Break: Elon Musk’s ‘salary’ ...
- Silicon Valley’s guru was everything Silicon Valley isn’t @ Quartz - Mon, Apr 18, 2016 4:16 PM EDT
- Options are picking up where credit default swaps left off Yahoo Finance - Mon, Apr 18, 2016 1:06 PM EDT
The market for CDSs is now just a shadow of its former self. In its place, traders looking to hedge their corporate bond risks are taking on good old-fashioned options against the equity side.
- [$$] Commodity futures lead charge in exchange-traded derivatives @ Financial Times - Mon, Apr 18, 2016 3:35 AM EDT
Trading in commodity and currency derivatives surged on the world's exchanges last year as traders in emerging economies used futures to hedge themselves against rising market volatility. Overall volumes ...
- [$$] Tesla: supercharged pay @ Financial Times - Sun, Apr 17, 2016 2:00 PM EDT
Elon Musk, billionaire entrepreneur and minimum wage earner. Tesla disclosed on Friday that Mr Musk earned just $37,584 last year as chief executive of the electric carmaker, California's minimum. A day ...
- Tesla Paid CEO Musk Minimum Wage of $37,584 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Apr 16, 2016 6:49 AM EDT
Tesla Motors paid CEO and founder Elon Musk $37,584 last year, which is the California minimum wage.
- CBS Chief Executive Leslie Moonves was paid $56.8 million in 2015 @ Los Angeles Times - Fri, Apr 15, 2016 5:19 PM EDT
CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves’ compensation reached $56.8 million in 2015, securing his standing as one of America's highest-paid executives.
- Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (HRTX): Tang Capital Partners Raises Stake to 17% @ Insider Monkey - Fri, Apr 15, 2016 2:18 PM EDT
According to a newly-amended 13D filing with the US SEC, Kevin C. Tang‘s Tang Capital Management owns 6.53 million shares of Heron Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:HRTX), the stake amassing 17.4% of the company’s outstanding stock. This is considerably more compared to 5.19 million shares Tang Capital Management reported in its …
- VKTX: Positive Phase 1b Data Presented for VK2809 in Hypercholestermic Patients; Recent M&A Activity … Zacks Small Cap Research - Fri, Apr 15, 2016 11:00 AM EDT
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:VKTX VK2809 Update VK2809 ((2 R ,4 S )-4-(3-chlorophenyl)-2-((3,5-dimethyl-4- (4′-hydroxy-3′-isopropylbenzyl)phenoxy)methyl)-2-oxido-(1,3,2)-dioxaphosphonane; formerly known ...
- Why Stratasys, Crocs, and Synaptics Jumped Today @ Motley Fool - Thu, Apr 14, 2016 6:13 PM EDT
- 5 Careful Ways to Win with Options Zacks - Thu, Apr 14, 2016 3:16 PM EDT
5 Careful Ways to Win with Options
- Spotify founders will skip out of Sweden if demands aren’t met Digital Trends - Wed, Apr 13, 2016 3:12 PM EDT
Swedish streaming music service Spotify may not be Swedish for long; The company’s two founders, Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon, say they might ditch their home shores for more friendly territory if a series of demands to their government aren’t met. The pair recently posted an open letter on Medium, stating that the company …