- Caterpillar Will Gain From Global Recovery @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Caterpillar Will Gain From Global Recovery
- Fertility Clinic Virtus Seeks Expansion in Asia, M&A After IPO @ Bloomberg - 6 hours ago
Virtus Health Pty, which raised A$338 million ($329 million) in Australia’s largest initial public offering this year, is seeking acquisitions as well as an Asia- Pacific and Middle East expansion.
- Netflix and Amazon Aim to Cancel Traditional TV @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Stay tuned to see if they can do it.
- Should I Invest in These 5 FTSE 100 Shares? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Can Tesco, British American Tobacco, SABMiller, Reckitt Benckiser, and J. Sainsbury deliver market-beating total returns?
- Berkshire Hathaway Just Bought This Undervalued Dividend Stock: How You Can Profit @ Seeking Alpha - 12 hours ago
Berkshire Hathaway Just Bought This Undervalued Dividend Stock: How You Can Profit
- Facebook’s First Year in Review: Is the Glass Half Full? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 13 hours ago
For the social network, the past 12 months have been a fight to transform the social network into a mobile-centric platform...
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
A look back at the week in London.
- Is the Stock Market Getting Frothy? @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
A look at the ongoing debate about current stock prices.
- This 10-Stock Dividend Strategy Is Trouncing the Dow @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
The Dogs of the Dow are beating the Dow by 4% so far this year.
- Draining IRAs too soon poses big risks @ MarketWatch - 17 hours ago
Americans between the ages of 61 and 70 are withdrawing money from their IRAs in amounts that are larger, both in absolute dollar amounts and as a percentage of their IRA account balance, than those taken ...
- The 4 Most Expensive Stocks in the S&P 500 @ Motley Fool - 17 hours ago
It's interesting to look at high share prices, although they're only part of the story,
- These Soaring Stocks Are Crushing Short-Sellers @ Motley Fool - 18 hours ago
Betting against the market has been a bad move lately.
- 3 Under-the-Radar Stocks Every Dividend Investor Should Own @ Motley Fool - 18 hours ago
Not the usual suspects.
- Halliburton Maintains Dividend @ Motley Fool - 18 hours ago
Oil industry services firm raised payout last quarter.
- Westlake Chemical Keeps Dividend Steady @ Motley Fool - 18 hours ago
Specialty chemicals maker paid special dividend to investors in November
- Hedge Funds Have Been Buying These Stocks @ Motley Fool - 18 hours ago
Hedge Funds Have Been Buying These Stocks
- Remembering the Biggest IPO Flop of All Time @ Motley Fool - 20 hours ago
Learning from the market's past to understand its present.
- What To Buy as These 3 Companies Surge @ Motley Fool - 20 hours ago
3 stocks surged to impossible heights this month. While companies with positive momentum could all be positive, only this one company is the most compelling buy.
- Home Depot: Well Positioned To Grow @ Seeking Alpha - 21 hours ago
Home Depot: Well Positioned To Grow
- Morgan Stanley Did Right by Facebook TheStreet.com - 23 hours ago
Morgan Stanley got Facebook the maximum possible price in its IPO a year ago. Isn't that the idea?
- Investors Shouldn't 'Like' Facebook at Current Price TheStreet.com - 23 hours ago
Buying stocks with sky-high P/Es that are not rapidly growing revenue and profit is a recipe for portfolio disaster.
- 2 Dividend Stocks for the Next Decade @ Motley Fool - 23 hours ago
A high dividend yield is worthless if your principle is at risk. That's why a long-term mindset is a must for dividend investors. Here are two dividend stocks that will hold up over the long haul.
- Wells Fargo Rises to Record Close as Home Market Rebounds @ Bloomberg - Sat, May 18, 2013 2:48 AM EDT
Wells Fargo & Co., the largest U.S. home lender and the nation’s most valuable bank, closed at a record high yesterday as strength in the economy and housing markets spurred buyers.
- GM Shares Roar Back to Old Levels @ The Wall Street Journal - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:26 AM EDT
GM Shares Roar Back to Old Levels
- What's News: Business & Finance @ The Wall Street Journal - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:25 AM EDT
What's News: Business & Finance
- Is This Wal-Mart Sell-Off a Buying Opportunity? @ Motley Fool - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:22 PM EDT
Should you be getting in on Wal-Mart today?
- The Most Misleading Words In Investing: You Can't Go Broke Taking A Profit @ Seeking Alpha - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:06 PM EDT
The Most Misleading Words In Investing: You Can't Go Broke Taking A Profit
- Facebook Needs to Take a Page Out of Google's Playbook @ Motley Fool - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:02 PM EDT
Facebook and Google of 10 years ago have a lot in common.
- 2 Caffeinated Stocks to Buy Now, 1 to Sell @ Motley Fool - Fri, May 17, 2013 8:15 PM EDT
There's a massive industry surrounding caffeinated beverages. Here are two related stocks to buy now, and one to sell before more damage is done.
- Yahoo!'s Next Buy? @ Motley Fool - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:08 PM EDT
Could Tumblr be for sale?
- Freeport, Plains vote seen close Investor's Business Daily - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:57 PM EDT
All Business Briefs
- 4 Energy Stock Stories For Weekend Investment Perusal @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:34 PM EDT
Analysis of energy business news for investors and shareholders: 4 Energy Stock Stories For Weekend Investment Perusal
- Buybacks are a big factor behind stock market boom AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:31 PM EDT
It's the narcissist rally. Sure, there are plenty of forces pushing stocks higher — record corporate earnings, small investors finally buying again, signs the U.S. economy may be strengthening, central ...
- GM stock rises above $33 for first time in 2 years AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:31 PM EDT
- 3 Tech Stock Stories for Friday @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:31 PM EDT
Here are some top Tech stock stories for the afternoon...
- Tableau, Marketo Surge In Debuts For Software IPOs Investor's Business Daily - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Inside Real Estate/Staff, New Issue America/New Issue Pipeline, Industry Snapshot/Default, New Issue America/Default, Making Money/Investor's Corner, Front Page News/Feature Story, Front Page News/General ...
- Facebook Remains Largest Tech IPO in History @ Bloomberg - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:26 PM EDT
May 17 (Bloomberg) -- Emily Chang reports on the one year anniversary of Facebook's IPO on Bloomberg Television's "Bloomberg West." (Source: Bloomberg)
- [$$] General Motors Crosses IPO Threshold @ The Wall Street Journal - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:15 PM EDT
General Motors Crosses IPO Threshold
- [$$] Facebook Still Looks Overpriced @ The Wall Street Journal - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:13 PM EDT
Facebook Still Looks Overpriced
- Ameriprise Hikes Dividend As Industry Recovers @ Investor's Business Daily - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:12 PM EDT
Ameriprise Hikes Dividend As Industry Recovers
- Final Glance: Oil companies AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
Shares of some top oil companies were up at the close of trading: BP PLC rose $.21 or .5 percent, to $42.96. Chevron rose $.66 or .5 percent, to $123.42. ConocoPhillips rose $.88 or 1.4 percent, to $63.31. ...
- Final Glance: Chemicals companies AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
Shares of some top chemicals companies were up at the close of trading: Dow Chemical Co. rose $.72 or 2.1 percent, to $35.82. DuPont Co. rose $.40 or .7 percent, to $55.89.
- Final Glance: Construction companies AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
Shares of some top construction companies were up at the close of trading: Fluor rose $2.57 or 4.1 percent, to $64.57. Foster Wheeler rose $.11 or .5 percent, to $21.60. Quanta Services Inc. rose $.46 ...
- Tech IPOs See Big First-Day Gains @ The Wall Street Journal - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:58 PM EDT
Tech IPOs See Big First-Day Gains
- [$$] Tesla Offering Reaps More Than $1 Billion @ The Wall Street Journal - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:49 PM EDT
Tesla Offering Reaps More Than $1 Billion
- My 4,600 Pound Investment in BP Is Now 25,000 Pounds in Barclays @ Motley Fool - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:46 PM EDT
Selling BP at 431 pence, and buying Barclays at 288 pence, has turned a fat profit.
- Tableau and Marketo Create Whopping Piles of Money With IPO Debuts @ AllThingsD - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:44 PM EDT
NEA's $29 million stake in Tableau is now worth $955 million and change.
- 3 Buzzing Social Media Stocks: Pandora Gets a Downgrade, Andrew Mason After Groupon, and Zynga’s Latest … @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:31 PM EDT
Today's top headlines for social media stocks...
- Tableau CEO Talks Up His Company's Strong Public Debut A Year After Facebook's IPO @ Forbes - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:29 PM EDT
Exactly a year after Facebook made its disappointing debut as a public company, another less-heralded tech firm held its initial public offering but with opposite results.
- Energy stocks rebound, refiner Tesoro rallies @ MarketWatch - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:23 PM EDT
Energy stocks rebound Friday, with refiner Tesoro Corp. leading the way and rallying 7%.