- Atwood Oceanics to Repurchase Shares Zacks - 7 minutes ago
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. recently announced that it would repurchase 2 million shares of its common stock from Helmerich & Payne Inc.
- STXNEWS LATAM-BofA recommends Brazil property shares on uncertain policy @ Reuters - 15 minutes ago
Investors ought to maintain exposure to Brazilian shares that help them hedge against policy uncertainty and inflation or pay high dividends, analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch said on Friday. A ...
- Cirrus Logic: Strong Propensity For Price Appreciation @ Seeking Alpha - 16 minutes ago
Cirrus Logic: Strong Propensity For Price Appreciation
- 2 Healthcare Companies With Recent Intensive Insider Buying @ Seeking Alpha - 29 minutes ago
2 Healthcare Companies With Recent Intensive Insider Buying
- Bank Of America: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet @ Seeking Alpha - 38 minutes ago
Bank Of America: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Today's Market News To Trade On: 5 Stocks Moving On News @ Seeking Alpha - 46 minutes ago
Today's Market News To Trade On: 5 Stocks Moving On News
- Europe stocks fall with U.S. futures ahead of data @ MarketWatch - 46 minutes ago
European stock markets drop on Friday, adding to the prior day’s sharp losses, as investors look to the U.S., where stock futures point to a lower open ahead of durable-goods orders that are expected to ...
- Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Hooker Furniture, Big Five Sporting Goods and Tower Inter … Zacks - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Hooker Furniture, Big Five Sporting Goods and Tower International
- BRIEF-Lombard Medical tech to raise 21 mln stg through placing, subscription @ Reuters - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - Lombard Medical Technologies PLC : * Tech - proposed placing and subscription of shares * Proposes to raise £21.0 million (before expenses) through a placing and subscription ...
- [$$] Program Trading @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
- [$$] Langham Hospitality Raises $548 Million in HK IPO @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
Langham Hospitality Raises $548 Million in HK IPO
- European high yield's strong run forecast to continue @ Reuters - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
* Strategists see value in high yield markets * Crossover could fall to 325bp by year-end * Bubble unlikely, issuance pace sustainable By Josie Cox LONDON, May 24 (IFR) - The high yield bond market is ...
- Stock Market News for May 24, 2013 Zacks - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Robust results from a technology company along with a bunch of encouraging domestic reports helped benchmarks recover from yesterday's lows
- Mitsubishi Motors manoeuvres to end 15-year dividend drought Reuters - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
TOKYO (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp , the Japanese maker of Triton pickups, the Outlander Sport SUV and i-MiEV electric car, wants shareholders to approve a capital reorganisation to clear more than ...
- Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
Amarin Stays Rangebound, Prescriptions Stagnate
- Hedge Fund Gruss Asset Management’s 5 Largest Equity Holdings: A Q1 Recap @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Hedge Fund Gruss Asset Management’s 5 Largest Equity Holdings: A Q1 Recap
- Boeing's Steadiest Offense Is Defense TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Sports remind us that defense wins championships. It works in the stock market, too.
- Mando China delays up to $270 mln HK IPO on adverse markets @ Reuters - 4 hours ago
HONG KONG, May 24 (Reuters) - Mando China Holdings Ltd, controlled by South Korean auto parts maker Mando Corp , said on Friday it decided to postpone an initial public offering in Hong Kong because of ...
- U.K. stocks wobble as miners, banks decline @ MarketWatch - 4 hours ago
U.K.’s FTSE 100 index slipped on Friday, with mining firms adding pressure as metals prices turn south and with banks building to the prior day’s losses.
- M'bishi Motors manoeuvres to end 15-yr dividend drought @ Reuters - 4 hours ago
* Company seeks capital reorganisation * To reduce capital stock, clear $9 bln of accumulated losses * Also proposes 10-for-1 reverse stock split * Shares close up 2.5 pct By Yoko Kubota TOKYO, May 24 ...
- FTSE steadies after worst day in a year Reuters - 5 hours ago
LONDON (Reuters) - The FTSE 100 steadied on Friday after their steepest fall in a year in the previous session, with central bankers offering some reassurance that stimulus will stay for a while yet. The ...
- Has Exelon's Dividend Cut Boosted Its Share Price? @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
Has Exelon's Dividend Cut Boosted Its Share Price?
- Realty Income Is Simply A Great REIT And Nowhere Close To A Bubble @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
Realty Income Is Simply A Great REIT And Nowhere Close To A Bubble
- Foreign investors still buy stocks, but pace slows Reuters - 9 hours ago
- Central Securities Keeps Dividend at $0.20 @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Closed-end investment company has paid dividends every year since 1955.
- Tredegar Keeps Dividend Steady @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Specialty-materials maker has raised payout three times in three years.
- AvalonBay Maintains Steady Dividend @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
REIT has paid a quarterly dividend every year since 1994.
- Rockwood Holdings Keeps Dividend Steady @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Specialty-chemicals maker began making payout to investors last year
- Gap Keeps Dividend at $0.15 @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Clothing retailer raised the payout 20% last quarter
- ProAssurance Sets Dividend at $0.25 @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Specialty insurance has paid same rate since it initiated payout in 2011
- Bloomin' Brands Secondary Stock Issue Floated @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Stockholders of the company stand to gain in excess of $400 million from the offering.
- Lancaster Colony Makes 200th Consecutive Payout @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Specialty-foods maker has raised dividend every year for 50 years
- Horace Mann Maintains Steady Dividend @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Multiline insurance provider raised payout 22% last quarter.
- Japan stocks rebound after slump; Nikkei up 3.2% @ MarketWatch - 12 hours ago
HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- Japanese stocks jumped early Friday, with the Nikkei Stock Average climbing 3.2% after diving 7.3% in the previous session, prompted by some relief buying amid expectations that ...
- Ross Stores Keeps Dividend Steady at $0.17 @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Discount retailer has raised payout every year since 2005
- U.S. options clearer moves to end trade type dominated by Nasdaq @ Reuters - 13 hours ago
* Majority of targeted trades take place at Nasdaq's PHLX exchange * Move marks "the beginning of the end" for dividend trades - ISE By Ann Saphir SAN FRANCISCO, May 23 (Reuters) - The clearinghouse ...
- Updates, advisories and surprises @ MarketWatch - 14 hours ago
A roundup of the latest corporate earnings reports and what companies are saying about future quarters.
- 4 Energy Stock Stories To Spark Investment Interest @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 14 hours ago
Here are some top Energy stock stories for the afternoon: 4 Energy Stock Stories To Spark Investment Interest
- SEI Investments Rewards Shareholders Zacks - 14 hours ago
Proceeding with its strategy of consistently enhancing shareholder value, SEI Investments announced new capital deployment plans.
- Tremor Video files for IPO of up to $86.3 mln @ Reuters - 14 hours ago
May 23 (Reuters) - Online video advertising provider Tremor Video Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Thursday to raise up to $86.3 million in an initial public offering of common stock. New York-based Tremor, ...
- Mass sell-off in Spain's Bankia hit small investors Reuters - 14 hours ago
MADRID (Reuters) - Small investors in shares of in Spain's nationalised lender Bankia suffered new massive losses on Thursday as the stock plunged by more than 50 percent amid an abnormally high volume ...
- Will Southwest Airlines See Higher Prices? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 14 hours ago
Southwest Airlines provides air travel services to consumers and companies across the nation. The stock is seeing an explosive move that has taken it to a decisive price level.
- Rexford Industrial Realty files for IPO of up to $300 mln @ Reuters - 15 hours ago
May 23 (Reuters) - Rexford Industrial Realty Inc, an owner and operator of industrial properties, filed with U.S. regulators on Thursday to raise up to $300 million in an initial public offer of its common ...
- Will Goldman Sachs Continue Its Impressive Run? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 15 hours ago
Goldman Sachs has performed well of late. Is it possible for this trend to continue?
- First Potomac Prices Upsized Offering Zacks - 15 hours ago
First Potomac priced an upsized equity offering of 6.5 million shares at $14.70 per share to reduce debt.
- Is ConocoPhillips a Worthwhile Investment? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 15 hours ago
ConocoPhillips provides essential crude oil and natural gas products and services to companies and consumers worldwide. The stock has been steadily trending higher and is now trading slightly below all-time ...
- Nordson Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Not Happy Now @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 15 hours ago
Here's your Cheat Sheet to earnings...
- LyondellBasel Hikes Dividend, Boosts Buybacks @ Motley Fool - 15 hours ago
Specialty materials maker has increased payout four times now over the last two years.
- Beaten-Down Steel Stock Offers Instant Payday While Waiting for a Bounce Back StreetAuthority Network - 15 hours ago
United States Steel Corp. (NYSE: X) has traded in a range from $26 to $18 since last May, with what looks to be a failed downside test in the past few weeks. As of this writing, X is trading around $18.50. ...
- Viacom Ups Dividend by 9% @ Motley Fool - 15 hours ago
Entertainment industry content provider has raised payout every year since dividend was initiated