- How Fiat Chrysler And Other Automakers Performed On First Days Of Trading Benzinga - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (NYSE: FCAU ) finally gave investors the chance to trade stocks of Chrysler again when it was launched on the New York Stock Exchange October 13. It has been more than seven ...
- Midday Gainers From October 21: Aircastle, American Airlines, Agios Pharmaceuticals Benzinga - 3 hours ago
Bitauto Holdings (NYSE: BITA ) +9% - Shares continue to show strength from the $64 support level. In addition, auto stocks received positive coverage from a couple investment firms on Tuesday. Agios Pharmaceuticals ...
- Jefferies Downgrades BHP, Lowers Metals Price Targets @ Barrons.com - 4 hours ago
With commodities reflecting balances or surpluses in supplies, and risks to demand, Jefferies lowered its price forecasts for metals and coal, and downgraded BHP Billiton. Jefferies lowered its commodity price forecasts and cut earnings estimates for mining companies it covers by an average of 21% in 2015. Its new estimates …
- [$$] 8 Really Cheap Stocks @ Barrons.com - 5 hours ago
Yet having the courage of his convictions lets Tim Rudderow tune out the daily headlines. Every six months he and his team use a proprietary model to pinpoint the 20 deepest value stocks of the S&P 500, and the fund buys those names and holds them for a year. The strategy doesn’t lend itself well toward downside protection, …
- Lemelson Capital Management Announces Stake In Geospace Technologies Benzinga - 6 hours ago
Lemelson Capital Management announced on Monday it has acquired a 2 percent stake in Geospace Technologies Corp (NASDAQ: GEOS ). Lemelson Capital Management made headlines recently when BarclayHedge, a ...
- Peak Resorts Files for IPO: Ski Resorts @ 24/7 Wall St. - 6 hours ago
Peak Resorts has filed its paperwork with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering.
- Recent Market Weakness Has Put 4 Top Technology Stocks On Sale @ 24/7 Wall St. - 7 hours ago
After four straight down weeks in the market, the longest such streak since 2011, investors are starting to feel that maybe some of the worst damage is over, at least for now.
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Apple, BHP, Ford, GM, IBM, NetEase, Shire and More @ 24/7 Wall St. - 8 hours ago
These are the top analyst upgrades and downgrades featured by 24/7 Wall St. for Tuesday, October 21, 2014.
- 5 Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Halloween Benzinga - 9 hours ago
The upcoming holiday offers something to look forward to for candy and snack food makers such as Hershey Co (NYSE: HSY ) and Mondelez International Inc (NASDAQ: MDLZ ), retailers such as The Kroger Co. ...
- Sears, Walgreen And Others Insiders Have Been Buying Benzinga - 9 hours ago
Sears and Walgreen are among the companies that have seen insider buying recently as the market has become turbulent. Insiders may sell shares for any number of reasons, but conventional wisdom says that ...
- Cramer Remix: Drooling investors circle Apple CNBC - 21 hours ago
- Midday Gainers From October 20: SinoCoking Coal Up 70%, ITT And Sears Also Rise Benzinga - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 1:15 PM EDT
SinoCoking Coal and Coke Chem Ind, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOK ) +73% - The company announced that its carbon dioxide conversion facility began operations on October 18. ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI ...
- Multiple Firms Bullish On CONE Midstream Shares Following Lockup Expiration Benzinga - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 12:03 PM EDT
Shares of CONE Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CNNX ) are trending higher in Monday's session as the lock-up period for the shares has expired. Following the expiration, analysts at several firms initiated ...
- 3 Cloud and Communication Stocks to Buy With Big Dividends and Upside @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 11:15 AM EDT
Oppenheimer analysts think that the top picks in cloud and communication stocks offer superb growth potential.
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: AIG, Align Tech, Cliffs, Cyber-Ark, MannKind, Micron and More @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 8:45 AM EDT
These are the top analyst upgrades and downgrades featured by 24/7 Wall St. for Monday, October 20, 2014.
- Merrill Lynch’s 5 Destroyed Biotech Stocks With 100% or More Upside Potential @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 8:35 AM EDT
A new report from Merrill Lynch highlights five biotechs that have been absolutely crushed but have outstanding potential and catalysts that can drive them much higher.
- Sears Announces Rights Offer and Leasing Deal 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 7:30 AM EDT
Two announcements Monday morning from Sears Holdings are intended to put some cash in the company's coffers, but in quite different ways.
- Shares in Dutch feed company Nutreco surge Associated Press - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 5:23 AM EDT
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Shares in Dutch animal and fish feed supplier Nutreco NV have surged after the company announced a management-backed 2.69 billion ($3.43 billion) takeover offer from privately-owned trading company SHV Holdings.
- Lending Club picks NYSE for landmark IPO @ Financial Times - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 12:43 PM EDT
Lending Club, the world's biggest peer-to-peer lender, has chosen the New York Stock Exchange for its hotly-anticipated initial public offering, say people familiar with the planned listing. The IPO is ...
- IPO Week Ahead: E-Cigarette Maker Tops the List @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Oct 18, 2014 9:45 AM EDT
Earlier this year, the IPO market couldn't get enough biotech. To say things have gotten tougher for those usually high-risk, high-reward plays is to put it mildly.
- Huge Market Sell-Off Sparks Some Gigantic Insider Buying @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Oct 18, 2014 9:10 AM EDT
Nothing like the biggest market sell-off in years to get insiders' taste buds warmed up to do some buying.
- [$$] 13D Filings @ Barrons.com - Sat, Oct 18, 2014 12:01 AM EDT
Subsequent changes in holdings or intentions must be reported in amended filings. Source: InsiderScore.com On Sept. 25, Civeo announced it would continue as a corporation and redomicile to Canada after it considered, among other things, a potential conversion to a real estate investment trust. Hedge fund Greenlight Capital …
- Virgin Money pulls out of London listing @ Financial Times - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 6:35 PM EDT
Virgin Money has pulled out of listing on the stock market this month, days after another "challenger" bank Aldermore aborted its planned flotation. Virgin, which is part-owned by entrepreneur ...
- The 52-Week Low Club for Friday @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 4:06 PM EDT
October 17, 2014: Friday appears to have been get-well day on U.S. exchanges — even crude oil made a bit of a comeback after dropping below $80 a barrel Thursday morning. Here are four stocks among the ...
- Ebola Stocks Move in Different Directions @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 1:40 PM EDT
Recently we have seen a surge in Ebola-related stocks across the board, but Friday trading brought a mixed view for this group.
- Back to the Future With Fiber Optic Firm Zayo’s IPO @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 12:50 PM EDT
Zayo Group priced its initial public offering of 21 million shares on Thursday and began trading Friday morning.
- 5 Underperforming S&P Stocks to Buy Now @ Kiplinger - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 12:20 PM EDT
To find out, we sifted through the index's losers over the past 12 months and sorted out those that our favorite stock fund managers have recently acquired, as well as those that are favorably rated by Wall Street analysts. All are contrarian bets and come with above-average risk, and all will require some (or maybe a …
- Boardroom trades October 18 @ Financial Times - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 12:05 PM EDT
Ocado non-executive director Douglas McCallum is the one to watch at the online grocer; he has a stellar share-trading record. When he joined three years ago, the shares were above 90p. He waited for nine ...
- Mark Cuban Tweets That Someone Will Buy Netflix Benzinga - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 11:52 AM EDT
Dallas Maverick owner and technology entrepreneur Mark Cuban tweeted on Friday that he is buying shares of Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX ). Cuban noted that shares of Netflix's market cap of approximately ...
- Macquarie Adjusts Recommendations On Several Retail Stocks Benzinga - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 11:06 AM EDT
On Thursday, Macquarie Research analyst Laurent Vasilescu adjusted the investment rating and price targets on multiple retail stocks: Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF ) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral; maintained ...
- 4 Tech Stocks Continue to Benefit From Soaring Storage Demand @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 11:00 AM EDT
Piper Jaffray recently conducted its third-quarter 2014 Value Added Reseller Storage survey and found business is strong and top companies are getting stronger.
- J.P. Morgan Sees Big Buying Opportunity in Battered Solar Stocks @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 9:30 AM EDT
The analysts at J.P. Morgan say that since solar stocks have traded down so significantly, a huge buying opportunity may be at hand.
- Why Container Store Is Now at Post-IPO Low! 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 9:13 AM EDT
The Container Store Group posted a new post-IPO low Wednesday morning following a dismal earnings report. The worse news, though, came in Container Store's guidance.
- UBS’s Big List of Quality Stocks to Buy Now @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 8:35 AM EDT
UBS polled all of its analysts, who came up with 26 stocks by now. Here are the ones that offer large cap growth with the best upside.
- Jimmy Choo shares flat after London launch @ Financial Times - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 5:45 AM EDT
Shares in luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo advanced modestly at their London trading debut before falling back towards their 140p offer price - the bottom of the price range. Shares in the maker of high-heeled ...
- Is HKEx's Stock Too Rich? Don't Bet on it @ Barrons.com - Fri, Oct 17, 2014 4:37 AM EDT
Unlike many of the stocks it lists, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange has had no trouble hogging the limelight lately. Hong Kong’s benchmark Hang Seng Index has moved sideways over the past year, but shares of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (388.HK) have surged nearly 40% to become the index’s best performer. Taking some …
- Markets Edge Higher; Netflix Shares Slip Benzinga - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 3:46 PM EDT
Toward the end of trading Thursday, the Dow traded up 0.07 percent to 16,153.26 while the NASDAQ surged 0.35 percent to 4,230.06. The S&P also rose, gaining 0.29 percent to 1,867.97. Leading and Lagging ...
- Barclays: 'Yay, Dividends!' At Las Vegas Sands Corp. Benzinga - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 3:41 PM EDT
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS ) shares rose sharply on the strength of a third-quarter report that an analyst said "dispelled some extremely negative sentiment." With its shares down 13 percent ...
- Celldex Therapeutics Breaks Resistance Benzinga - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 3:10 PM EDT
Since September 19, the S&P 500 has only had six up days. Two of those up days were gains of less than three points. When the market declines in such a fashion, it's hard to find too many stocks that are ...
- Diplomat Pharmacy Announces Closing Of IPO And Full Exercise Of Over-Allotment Option By Underwriter … Benzinga - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 2:25 PM EDT
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (NYSE: DPLO ), the nation's largest independent specialty pharmacy, today announced the closing of its initial public offering of 15,333,333 shares of common stock at an initial ...
- Ebola Stocks on the Move @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 2:05 PM EDT
Investors fan the flames of Ebola fears in the market, enabling these biotech companies to profit from these fears.
- Your Pain, Wall Street's Gain @ BusinessWeek - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 12:40 PM EDT
Investors have grown jumpy about a range of factors, from Ebola, to plunging oil prices, to weakness in the European economy
- The Flush: When Defensive Stocks Are Not Safe Either @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 10:25 AM EDT
Even though buyers will buy some weakness, the go-to defensive stocks also have been bashed with the stock market correction taking place.
- Analysts Clear the Air After Netflix Earnings @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 9:50 AM EDT
In addition to the disappointing subscriber add rate, there were several other things that investors need to consider in the wake of Netflix earnings.
- Analyst Top Biotech Stocks Could Explode After Huge Sell-Off @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 8:35 AM EDT
In a new report, Stifel analysts highlight their top biotech stocks with strong earnings momentum and possible catalysts to buy right now.
- Netflix: Targets Slashed, Estimates Cut; Street Ponders Questions of Saturation @ Barrons.com - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 8:34 AM EDT
Shares of Netflix (NFLX) plunged 26% last night to $332 after the company met Q3 revenue expectations and beat slightly on the bottom line, but reported fewer new subscriber additions for its streaming video service, saying it had over-forecast for the quarter and that price hikes had taken a tole. The shares are again …
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: AmEx, Baidu, BofA, Citi, Lululemon, Netflix, Tiffany and More @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 8:20 AM EDT
These are the top analyst upgrades and downgrades featured by 24/7 Wall St. for Thursday, October 16, 2014.
- UPDATE: J.P. Morgan Upgrades FireEye As Good Growth Continues Benzinga - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 7:57 AM EDT
In a report published Thursday, J.P. Morgan analyst Sterling Auty upgraded the rating on FireEye Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE ) from Neutral to Overweight, and reiterated the $54.00 price target. In the report, J.P. ...
- Las Vegas Sands Reports Q3 Results In-Line With Expectations Benzinga - Wed, Oct 15, 2014 4:59 PM EDT
Las Vegas Sand Corp. (NYSE: LVS ) reported Q3 2014 results in-line with expectations Wednesday. Chairman and CEO Sheldon G. Adelson commented that "the prudent management of our cash flow, including ...
- Wednesday IPOs a Mixed Bag 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Oct 15, 2014 2:44 PM EDT
There were three initial public offerings (IPOs) that went off Wednesday. One appears to be doing much better than the other two, at least as far as early investors are concerned. Dominion Midstream Partners ...