- With 3D Printing Stocks In Focus, What's Wall Street Think? Benzinga - 9 hours ago
The major players in the 3D printing industry -- 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD ), Stratasys, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SSYS ), ExOne Co (NASDAQ: XONE ), and Voxeljet AG (ADR) (NYSE: VJET ) -- were all up on ...
- How to Donate Stock to a Charity @ Kiplinger - 16 hours ago
Follow these steps to give shares to an organization in need.
- Price Check on High-Flying Utility Stocks @ Barrons.com - 17 hours ago
This year has been a blow-out for shares of U.S. utilities, but gains have left the sector with its highest valuation in more than a decade, raising questions about whether that performance can last. Investors ...
- After The Monsanto Downgrade, Where Else Can Traders Look? Benzinga - 19 hours ago
Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON ) shares were down on December 23 following Miller Tabak's decision to downgrade the stock from Buy to Neutral. Earlier this month, the stock received another downgrade from ...
- Short Interest in Oil and Gas Sector Reflects Falling Crude Oil Prices @ 24/7 Wall St. - 19 hours ago
Short interest in large oil and gas stocks rose in the two-week period to December 15 for all but one of the companies we follow. That should be no surprise give the plunge in oil prices.
- Short Sellers Get Selective About Top Chip Stocks @ 24/7 Wall St. - 19 hours ago
Of the seven semiconductor stocks we cover, three posted new 52-week highs in the two-week short interest reporting period ended December 15.
- 5 Top Tech Stocks for 2015 With Potential Big Catalysts @ 24/7 Wall St. - 19 hours ago
A new report from SunTrust Robinson Humphrey not only highlights top tech stocks to buy, it also focuses on potential catalysts that could be in the offing.
- Warning signs appear after bumper IPO year @ Financial Times - 20 hours ago
The flotation of Alibaba, the Chinese ecommerce group which raised a record $25bn on the New York Stock Exchange in September, emphasised the cross-border nature of what was a bumper year for initial public ...
- Solar, Alt Energy Stocks Short Interest Rises on Falling Oil Prices @ 24/7 Wall St. - 20 hours ago
Among the solar and alternative energy stocks we cover, all but one saw a rise in short interest during the two-week period to December 15.
- Short Sellers Still Piling on Two 3D Printing Stocks @ 24/7 Wall St. - 20 hours ago
Short interest in the two-week period ending December 15 fell for two of the four 3D printing companies we follow and rose for the other two.
- Apple’s Short Interest Plummets @ 24/7 Wall St. - 20 hours ago
Maybe the market has reacted so sharply to the rise in Apple's stock that short sellers of the shares have abandoned them in droves.
- The 5 Most Shorted New York Stock Exchange Stocks in Mid-December @ 24/7 Wall St. - 21 hours ago
Short sellers fled Kinder Morgan between the November 28 and December 15 settlement dates, nearly dropping it out of the top 10 most shorted NYSE stocks altogether.
- The 5 Most Shorted Nasdaq Stocks in Mid-December @ 24/7 Wall St. - 22 hours ago
Among the most heavily shorted stocks traded on the Nasdaq between the November 28 and December 15 settlement dates, only Frontier Communications saw some rise in short interest.
- Biz Break: Biotech IPOs surge in Silicon Valley, nationwide @ San Jose Mercury News - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Today: Biotechnology companies enjoy their best year on the IPO market since the dot-com boom.
- After Virgin America's 14% Gain, Keep An Eye On These 3 Stocks Benzinga - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Virgin America Inc (NASDAQ: VA ), the famed low-cost U.S. airline, had quite a day on December 24 following six new positive analyst ratings from Cowen & Company, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, Raymond ...
- Amid Downgrades, Are There Better Cruise Line Stocks Than Royal Caribbean? Benzinga - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (NYSE: RCL ) received downgrades from five different Wall Street research firms over the past couple of weeks, even though the company could potentially benefit from renewed ...
- GoPro Faces Competition, Potential Short Squeeze Amid Lock-Up Expiration Benzinga - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 12:06 PM EST
GoPro Inc (NASDAQ: GPRO ) continues a bounce off Tuesday's lock-up expiration, but questions about sustainability of its action camera market and the emergence of powerful competition have kept shares ...
- 5 Cheapest DJIA Stocks for 2015 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 11:40 AM EST
24/7 Wall St. has compiled a group of the five cheapest Dow Jones Industrial Average stocks, based on earnings expected in 2015.
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Monsanto, Virgin America and More @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 9:10 AM EST
Wednesday's top analyst upgrades, downgrades and initiations from top research calls from around Wall Street include Monsanto and Virgin America.
- Virgin America Quiet Period Ends, Analysts Bullish On Stock Benzinga - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 8:56 AM EST
The quiet period has expired on shares of Virgin America Inc (NASDAQ: VA ) and coverage was initiated by several firms Wednesday. Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Cowen and Bank of America rated the company a ...
- American Realty Woes Continue to Pile Up @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 8:35 AM EST
American Realty Capital Properties announced Wednesday morning that it will not pay a dividend on its common stock until it delivers its 2013 and 2014 financial statements.
- The 4 Stocks That Carried the DJIA to 18,000 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 4:01 PM EST
December 23, 2014: Markets opened higher on Tuesday following the best report on U.S. GDP in 10 years. Crude oil rose about 4% as traders and investors see an economic boom coming. Strong demand for tech ...
- Biotech Stocks Sell Off, ETFs Fall Over 5% Benzinga - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 2:35 PM EST
Biotech stocks declined Tuesday as the broader market climbed to new highs. Biotech ETFs that fell more than 5 percent included: iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (ETF) (NASDAQ: IBB ) First Trust NYSE ...
- 4 Last-Minute Stocking Stuffer Stock Picks Benzinga - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 2:14 PM EST
The holiday shopping season is winding down and shoppers are looking for last-minute bargains. Investors too are looking for bargains as they plan changes to their portfolios before the end of the year. ...
- 8 Tips to Avoid an E-Cigarette Stock Scam FINRA - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 2:00 PM EST
New technology such as electronic cigarettes, often called e-cigarettes, can give rise to legitimate investment opportunities. The SEC recently issued a trading suspension for a company that purported to make disposable electronic cigarettes because of concerns about manipulative activity related to the company's common …
- GoPro Continues Higher Amid Positive Ratings, Lock-Up Expiration Benzinga - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 9:19 AM EST
Shares of GoPro Inc (NASDAQ: GPRO ) added to Monday’s 7.61 percent gain in Tuesday’s pre-market session, climbing more 4 percent. Shares traded higher amid a positive research note from Wedbush, which ...
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Baker Hughes, CryoLife, Halliburton, Nabors, Red Hat, Sonus and … @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 8:40 AM EST
Tuesday's top analyst upgrades, downgrades and initiations seen from Wall Street research calls include Baker Hughes, CryoLife, Halliburton, Nabors Industries, Red Hat and Sonus Networks.
- Putting Fair Value Estimates in Context @ Morningstar - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 7:00 AM EST
The relationship to a stock's current trading price can provide useful guidance but no guarantees.
- Dalian Wanda Disappoints on Debut @ Barrons.com - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 12:01 AM EST
The bright red signs of Wanda shopping malls can be seen in just about every major city in China. Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties (3699.HK), the company behind the malls, also made its presence felt ...
- Facebook shares rise to record on mobile growth, Instagram @ San Jose Mercury News - Mon, Dec 22, 2014 5:43 PM EST
acebook shares rose to a record as the social network caps a year in which mobile advertising increased and marketing initiatives expanded with applications and video.
- Brean Capital Raises Price Targets On RF Micro Devices & TriQuint Semiconductor Benzinga - Mon, Dec 22, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Brean Capital raised its price targets on RF Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMD ) and TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TQNT ) Monday and maintained Buy ratings on both companies. The price target on RF Micro ...
- Analysts Mixed, But Bullish On Axalta Coating Amid Expiration Of Sell-Side Quiet Period Benzinga - Mon, Dec 22, 2014 3:59 PM EST
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (NYSE: AXTA ) had received no analyst ratings since its public debut on the NYSE in November, but saw four research firms initiate coverage on its stock on Monday. Nomura and ...
- Have NASDAQ-100 Rebalance Winners Rallied Too Much? 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Dec 22, 2014 1:50 PM EST
NASDAQ OMX Group has announced the results of the annual reranking of the NASDAQ-100, and three companies were added to the index.
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Brown Shoe Company To Equal Weight Benzinga - Mon, Dec 22, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded Brown Shoe Company (NYSE: BWS ) on Monday from Underweight to Equal Weight and lowered their price target for the stock from $28.00 to $26.50. Brown Shoe Company produces ...
- The 24/7 Wall St. Top 6 Large Stocks of 2014 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Dec 22, 2014 10:30 AM EST
24/7 Wall St. has decided to feature its Top 6 Large-Cap Stocks of 2014 ahead of Christmas this year.
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: AMSC, Coach, FedEx, Genworth, Kors, Twitter and More @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Dec 22, 2014 8:15 AM EST
Monday's top analyst upgrades, downgrades and initiations seen from Wall Street research calls include American Superconductor, Coach, FedEx, Genworth Financial, Michael Kors and Twitter.
- Haitong capitalises on stock surge with $3.9bn share sale @ Financial Times - Mon, Dec 22, 2014 1:16 AM EST
Haitong Securities, China's second-biggest securities company by assets, is to raise HK$29.9bn ($3.9bn) in a Hong Kong private placement, in a deal other Chinese brokerages are expected to imitate next ...
- Samsung To Raise Dividend By 30-50% -- Still Low @ Barrons.com - Sun, Dec 21, 2014 11:18 PM EST
Samsung Electronics (005930.KS/SSNLF) said on Friday that it intended to raise its annual dividend payment this year by 30-50%, less than a month after the company said it would buy back $2 billion stock. ...
- Top Technology and Momentum Stocks Catch Insider Selling @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Dec 20, 2014 9:15 AM EST
Insider selling still lags the buyers in overall dollar amount and shares traded. It is possible that many insiders with planned selling programs have already taken some chips off the table.
- Despite Huge Rally, High-Profile Insiders Still Buying Stocks @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Dec 20, 2014 9:10 AM EST
One would expect that insiders looking to add to their positions would wait for a downturn in the market. That wasn’t the case this past week.
- Fed's Statement Lifts Stocks 3% on the Week @ Barrons.com - Sat, Dec 20, 2014 12:01 AM EST
Vital Signs Wow. Stock prices jumped 3% in another volatile week that nearly erased the previous week’s 3.5% thrashing. Anxiety diminished over the possible financial contagion from collapsing ruble and ...
- A Strategy That Paid Dividends @ Barrons.com - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 11:57 PM EST
In a year marked by low volatility, one must deal wisely with boredom. This column favored an approach I dubbed the conditional dividend strategy. It involved selling puts on high-quality stocks with payouts. ...
- Holiday Hikes @ Barrons.com - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 10:33 PM EST
A quintet of Dow stocks made merry last week with dividend boosts and some enhanced share buybacks, too. The group: Boeing (ticker: BA), 3M (MMM), Pfizer (PFE), AT&T (T), and AES (AES). Boeing (“Why Boeing ...
- Huge stock resurgence hits day 3 @ USA TODAY - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 5:39 PM EST
Stocks nearly closed at new highs Friday, building upon the huge, Fed-stoked rally
- Ally Financial's bailout ends as U.S. sells remaining stake @ Los Angeles Times - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 5:30 PM EST
The U.S. government disposed of its remaining $1.28-billion stake in auto lender Ally Financial Inc., resolving the last big bailout from an emergency government program to halt the 2008 financial crisis....
- Small-cap Week, December 20 @ Financial Times - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 5:14 PM EST
MySale was among the small-cap casualties this week: the "flash sale" fashion website delivered a profit warning just six months after it floated, which sent its shares down 56 per cent, and ...
- Merrill Lynch Top Healthcare Stock Picks for 2015 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:58 PM EST
Merrill Lynch released its report looking forward to 2015 and which stocks it believes will outperform in the healthcare sector. In 2014, many of these same companies had very strong performances and are ...
- LinkedIn, Other Internet Stocks Reaching Record Highs Benzinga - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:57 PM EST
LinkedIn Corp (NYSE: LNKD ) hit a 52-week high of $243.25 on Friday, following an Outperform rating from Wells Fargo; The firm on Thursday initiated coverage with a valuation range of $260 to $270. LinkedIn ...
- Bank Of America Weighs In On Cisco Systems, Linear Technology Benzinga - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:22 PM EST
Analysts at Bank of America reiterated their Buy rating for Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO ) on Friday, setting a $30 price target. The firm also downgraded Linear Technology Corporation (NASDAQ: LLTC ...
- Mid-Day Losers From December 19: ImmunoGen, NQ Mobile And More Benzinga - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:33 PM EST
ImmunoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGN ) -43% - Shares are sharply lower following the company’s announcement that Roche has announced top-line results of its Phase III MARIANNE study. Finish Line Inc (NASDAQ: ...