- Stock Basics: Avoid Common Errors @ Kiplinger - Thu, Dec 15, 2016 12:30 PM EST
- Stock Basics: Getting Started @ Kiplinger - Thu, Dec 15, 2016 11:30 AM EST
- Fed Push for Inflation Implies Support for Gold Price, Miners @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 11:45 AM EDT
Sterne Agee sees Fedearl Reserve push for inflation as support for gold prices and gold miners.
- How the Tekmira Secondary Offering Could Help the Company @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:35 AM EDT
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals, one of the top names in the Ebola drug arena, is now about to raise a significant amount of capital in a secondary offering.
- GoDaddy to market $418M IPO @ USA TODAY - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:10 AM EDT
The Internet domain registrar and website host is known for much-discussed Super Bowl ads
- Should GoDaddy Be Worth $3 Billion at Its IPO Launch? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:30 AM EDT
GoDaddy has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for its initial public offering (IPO).
- Does HP Dividend Hike Relieve Some Separation Anxiety? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:10 AM EDT
Hewlett-Packard announced Thursday morning that it will raise its quarterly dividend by 10%.
- Sterne Agee Issues Stern Warning On Chesapeake Energy Benzinga - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:09 AM EDT
Sterne Agee is out with a harsh criticism of Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK ) Thursday morning, while downgrading the company to Underperform with a $9 price target on the $14 stock. Sterne's ...
- UBS Has Just 5 Chip Stocks to Buy Now @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:00 AM EDT
A new report from UBS focuses in on just five semiconductor stocks for clients to consider now.
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Chesapeake, eBay, Enterprise, Gilead, Newmont, Wynn and More @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 8:05 AM EDT
Thursday's top analyst upgrades and downgrades include Chesapeake Energy, eBay, Enterprise Products Partners, Gilead Sciences, Newmont Mining and Wynn Resorts.
- 6 Big Dividend Hikes Expected Soon @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 6:30 AM EDT
24/7 Wall St. takes a look at six more key dividend hikes that investors should be expecting within the next 30 to 45 days.
- Wednesday's After-Hours Movers: Guess?, NQ Mobile And More Benzinga - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 9:37 PM EDT
Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES ) jumped more than 12 percent in Wednesday's after-hours session to $18.80 after the company posted fourth-quarter results above the Wall Street consensus. NQ Mobile Inc (NYSE: ...
- Is Intercept The Next Biotech To Break Out? Benzinga - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 4:10 PM EDT
Biotech stocks have been breaking to new highs all over the market. Here are just a few: Esperion Therapeutics broke to a new high last week and skyrocketed Tuesday. Ampio Pharmaceuticals bolted higher ...
- Is the Sixth Stock Split From Starbucks the Charm? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 3:05 PM EDT
During Wednesday’s afternoon trading session, Starbucks announced that its board of directors has declared a two-for-one stock split.
- Why This Firm Is Slashing Macau Estimates; Downgrading Las Vegas Sands, Wynn & MGM Benzinga - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 12:33 PM EDT
CLSA released a report this week updating the outlook for the gaming industry in Macau. Despite a positive long-term outlook for Macau, analysts believe that things will get worse before they get better. ...
- Are VTSS Shareholders Getting Enough? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 12:30 PM EDT
Vitesse Semiconductory has announced that it will be acquired by Microsemi in an all-cash offer of $5.28 per share.
- Morgan Stanley's 'Realistic REIT Bull Case' For MGM Benzinga - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 12:20 PM EDT
In a report published Wednesday, Morgan Stanley analysts Thomas Allen and Mark Savino commented on Land & Buildings' proposal to split MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM ) into a REIT and C-Corp. The ...
- No Sizzle in Goldman BDC IPO @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 11:05 AM EDT
Shares of Goldman Sachs BDC began trading Wednesday morning at $19.50, below the expected range of $20 to $21.
- 9 Financial Stocks Oppenheimer Expects To Break Out Benzinga - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 10:36 AM EDT
In a recent report, analysts at Oppenheimer took a technical look at the market and chose some of their favorite stocks in different sectors based on what they see in the charts. Analysts like what they ...
- Why MGM Activist Assumptions May Be Too Optimistic 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 10:25 AM EDT
Merrill Lynch had a team of analysts weigh in on the proposal that MGM Resorts International become a real estate investment trust.
- Land And Buildings: Macau Is A 'Secular Growth Story' Benzinga - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 9:57 AM EDT
In a recent report centered on MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM ), analysts at Land and Buildings presented their view that the gaming industry in Macau offers investors a compelling secular growth ...
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Apple, Esperion, MercadoLibre, Oracle, Pandora, and More @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 8:15 AM EDT
Wednesday's top analyst upgrades and downgrades include Apple, Esperion Therapeutics, MercadoLibre, Oracle and Pandora Media.
- Oppenheimer Likes The Charts Of These 4 Stocks Benzinga - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 7:36 AM EDT
In a recent report, analysts at Oppenheimer took a technical look at the market and chose some of their favorite stocks in different sectors based on what they see in the charts. Here's a group of four ...
- Tuesday's After-Hours Movers: Oracle, Papa Murphy's And More Benzinga - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 8:31 PM EDT
Papa Murphy's Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: FRSH ) gained 20 percent to $17.40 in the extended session after the company said fourth-quarter same-store sales grew 8.4 percent. The company forecast the measure ...
- Why Oracle Is Not Worried About the Strong Dollar @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 4:47 PM EDT
The currency fluctuation toward a stronger dollar hurt Oracle in its fiscal third quarter.
- IPO Outlook: Valeritas Seeks Funding For Revolutionary Insulin Pump Benzinga - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
After a brief slowdown in the IPO market, insulin pump maker Valeritas Inc (NASDAQ: VLRX ) sets its sights on a $75 million offering for Friday March 20. The medical technology company will issue 5.0 million ...
- The Seismic Report Pushing MGM Stock Up (It Predicts 70% Upside) Benzinga - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 12:31 PM EDT
In a recent report, Land and Buildings laid out its case for MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM ) to unlock value by restructuring its corporation. Land and Buildings analysts believe that the full value ...
- Deutsche Bank: MGM Is 'Undervalued,' But REIT Conversion Is A 'Low Probability' Benzinga - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 12:13 PM EDT
In a report published Tuesday, Deutsche Bank analyst Carlo Santarelli commented on Land & Buildings' proposal to split MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM ) into a REIT and C-Corp. "While we believe ...
- Casino Investors: Morgan Stanley Says It 'Misjudged' Macau Recovery Benzinga - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 10:40 AM EDT
In a recent report, analysts at Morgan Stanley cut their 2015 revenue outlook for Macau and adjusted their expectations for three gaming names in the space. Analysts believe that Macau's negative momentum ...
- What Investors Need to Know About Alibaba Lockup Expiration @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 10:35 AM EDT
This Thursday another 429 million shares of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. (NYSE: BABA) will have exited the six-month lockup period on insider sales following the company’s initial public offering last September. ...
- American Airlines Replaces Allergan in S&P 500 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 9:40 AM EDT
American Airlines will be the newest addition to the S&P 500, taking the place of Allergan.
- Adobe Systems: Morgan Stanley 'Anticipating A Seasonally Tougher Q1' Benzinga - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 9:30 AM EDT
Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ: ADBE ) is scheduled to report its first quarter financial results on Tuesday after market close. In a report issued Monday, Morgan Stanley analysts Jennifer Swanson ...
- 6 Stocks Will See Massive Buying and Selling on S&P Quarterly Rebalance @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 8:35 AM EDT
All indexes rebalance on a quarterly basis. 24/7 Wall St. screened a recent Jefferies report for the stocks that will see the most trading on Friday's rebalance.
- LinkedIn Must Hold Near-Term Support To Avoid Larger Decline: A Technical Look Benzinga - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 8:15 AM EDT
LinkedIn Corp (NYSE: LNKD ) has been one of the leading performers in the social media space and the NASDAQ in general for a while now. The stock made new highs recently right along with the broader indices. ...
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Alibaba, Schwab, ExOne, Facebook, Micron, Twitter, Whiting and … @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 7:50 AM EDT
Tuesday's top analyst upgrades and downgrades include Alibaba, Charles Schwab, ExOne, Facebook, Micron Technology, Twitter and Whiting Petroleum.
- The Ultimate Stock-Pickers’ Top 10 Dividend Stocks @ Morningstar - Tue, Mar 17, 2015 7:00 AM EDT
These top managers continue to focus on higher-quality dividend-paying stocks in a market that has become more volatile of late.
- Are Exxon Mobil Shares Bottoming Out? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 4:08 PM EDT
On a day when crude oil fell more than 2% and went under $44 per barrel, what do you make of it when Exxon Mobil shares are up 1%?
- Why Garmin Is Being Downgraded at 52-Week Lows @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 11:15 AM EDT
When shares hit 52-week lows, investors often find themselves forced to take one of two views: the stock has serious problems or it has become a bargain for value investors.
- Kinder Morgan, Seattle Genetics And Others Insiders Have Been Buying Benzinga - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 10:48 AM EDT
Even with volatility having returned to the markets, insider buying of stocks remains strong of late, particularly among certain energy players. Diamond Offshore Drilling, Kinder Morgan and Seattle Genetics ...
- Why Facebook Shares Are Stuck Between Support And Resistance Benzinga - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 10:40 AM EDT
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB ) may have sent market observers a warning signal ahead of the most recent turbulence when they failed to set a new high back on March 5, even as the broader market was doing so. ...
- Is the Mobileye Upgrade and Secondary Offering a Goldman Sachs Hatchet Job? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 10:05 AM EDT
Mobileye has filed for a secondary offering of 14.5 million shares from selling shareholders, but Mobileye will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
- Should Investors Buy These 4 ‘Bad News’ Stocks for Big Gains? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 8:55 AM EDT
24/7 Wall St. has found four good examples of blue-chip stocks that got a little tarnished recently for one reason or another, that investors may want to reexamine.
- 3 Leading Biotech Stocks Releasing Potential Catalyst Data This Week @ 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 8:15 AM EDT
One thing that can always drive a biotech stock higher is positive clinical data, and this week some big-time biotech companies could have some very import clinical data releases.
- Semiconductor Short Sellers Get Selective Benzinga - Sat, Mar 14, 2015 1:56 PM EDT
Short interest among the leading semiconductor stocks was mixed again in late February. On the whole, swings to the downside were more severe between the February 13 and February 27 settlement dates, as ...
- 5 Highly Unusual Stock Moves of the Past Week @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Mar 14, 2015 9:25 AM EDT
Stocks are still very close to all-time highs, and this bull market is now six years old. It turns out that some stocks made unusual moves last week.
- 8 Analyst Stocks Under $10 With Massive Upside Calls @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Mar 14, 2015 9:20 AM EDT
This past week was a break from the endless, six-year bull market. Still, the market remains effectively at all-time highs.
- Insider Buying Solid Despite Roller-Coaster Market Volatility @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Mar 14, 2015 9:10 AM EDT
This past week's trading was marked with huge up and down swings and a rise and fall in volatility. Generally, this is the kind of market action that makes strategists nervous.
- 8 Oil and Gas Stocks Analysts Want You to Buy @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Mar 14, 2015 9:05 AM EDT
The only way to describe this past week for energy stocks would be to say that it was atrocious. Still, analysts on Wall Street have issued more reports calling out their favorite oil stocks to buy.
- Goldman Sachs BDC IPO Leads Offers in Week of March 16 @ 24/7 Wall St. - Sat, Mar 14, 2015 9:00 AM EDT
Last week’s lone successful initial public offering (IPO), Summit Materials Inc. (NYSE: SUM), priced on Wednesday at $18, the midpoint of its expected range, opened at $20.16 and closed its first day of ...
- Barclays: GM Will Unlock Value By Shedding 'Value Trap' Reputation Benzinga - Fri, Mar 13, 2015 1:09 PM EDT
In a recent report, analysts at Barclays discussed the steps General Motors Company (NYSE: GM ) has taken to shed its "value trap" reputation. Analysts also discuss the ways that changing the ...