DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES--(Marketwire - Dec 6, 2012) - Known as a city of innovation and excitement, Dubai has quickly become one of the world's most popular destinations. That distinction only intensifies during the holiday season, so The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai invites guests to embrace the most wonderful time of the year with family, friends and guests with a myriad of festive events and Dubai fine dining options especially made to create memories and traditions to last a lifetime.
From a joyous tree lighting and children's activities to a variety of brunches and meals, there are attractive things to do in Dubai for every guest at this Dubai luxury resort. Starting at AED 150 for adults, the Ritz-Carlton's Christmas and New Year's offerings include:
- Advent Brunch at Splendido every Friday in December, 12:30-3:30 PM; Featuring live entertainment plus a wide variety of international dishes including a salad bar, oyster station, pasta, charcuterie station and sushi station, as well as a mouthwatering dessert station.
- Three-course Festive Holiday Italian Dinner at Splendido from December 15th to 28th (excluding 12/24)
- Christmas Eve Dinner at Splendido features a five-course Italian feast for the entire family.
- Christmas Day Brunch at Amaseena from 12:30-3:30 PM offers a grand feast in private gardens, live choir performances, and a buffet featuring traditional holiday treats and desserts. For younger guests, the brunch also includes quality time with Santa, camel rides and face painting.
- Every day in December (until 12/24) from 2-7 PM, the Poolside Christmas Barbecue at the Gulf Pavilion features grilled classics and a festive atmosphere.
- From December 15th to the 24th, join us for Festive Afternoon Tea between 2 and 6 PM, featuring finger sandwiches, mini cakes, pastries, and over 22 different varieties of tea.
- Enjoy the holiday with a Romantic Beach Dinner featuring a tailor-made, four-course meal for two served by a private butler in a beachside cabana (reservations required).
- Children will enjoy Saturday Gingerbread House Decorating Classes and daily Kids' Afternoon Tea at the family-friendly hotel.
- The New Year's Eve Mardi Gras Celebration features an epic buffet, live jazz band, DJ, and Mardi Gras entertainers, as well as a perfect location to see the New Year's fireworks and ring in 2013.
- For New Year's with an Italian flair, the Venetian New Year's Eve at Splendido package includes a five-course meal, Champagne toast, and a raffle for exciting prizes!
- The Bubbly New Year at the Library Bar is an intimate way to celebrate, featuring a live pianist and a three-course dinner.
Full details and pricing can be found at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Dubai/Default.htm. For reservations or inquiries, please contact 971 4 318 6150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is located along the famed Jumeirah beach, with its 138 seafront rooms and suites having a view of the Arabian Gulf. Services and facilities include restaurants and a lounge serving Italian, Arabic, seafood and international favorites; an extensive recreational facility includes a spa and fitness center, beautifully landscaped gardens with two swimming pools including a children's pool with slide and a private beach. For more information, visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Dubai/Default.htm.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award that originated in 1987. Its purpose is to promote the awareness of quality excellence, recognize quality achievements of companies and publicize successful quality strategies. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (