With 1 billion unique users every month, YouTube has become a necessary platform in virtually any marketing plan.
MDG Advertising created an infographic that breaks down all the numbers that explain why advertisers need to be on the video sharing site.
Some teasers are:
- 21.7% of Americans check YouTube everyday
- The top 500 brands on YouTube average 884,000 monthly views
- YouTube shares the love. According to MDG, videos that get YouTube attention can increase that brand's Facebook interaction by 800% and increase sales by 107%.
See why advertisers would be crazy to ignore YouTube below:
More From Business Insider
- Twitter Is Testing A Feature That Will Use Your Location So Companies Can Tweet Promotions At You
- YouTube Wants To Become Even More Brand Friendly [THE BRIEF]
- Tumblr's David Karp Says Advertisers Are More Talented Than Anyone In Silicon Valley
- Social & Online Media
- Arts & Entertainment