NEW YORK, Sept. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With the new Citi Double Cash card, spending isn't the only way to earn more cash back. Earn cash back twice on every purchase – 1 percent when you buy, and an additional 1 percent as you pay. Whether you are paying off purchases in full or over time, Citi Double Cash delivers twice the cash back on purchases when you pay at least the minimum amount due.
"We've consistently heard our cardmembers tell us that they enjoy a feeling of accomplishment when paying their bills, and we want to recognize the effort they put into managing their account," said Chris Fred, Head of Rewards Product Management at Citi Cards. "Citi Double Cash is the only card that delivers an additional 1% cash back – as you pay for your purchases."
Citi Double Cash cardmembers not only earn 1% cash back on every purchase and 1% as they pay for those purchases, there is no cap on how much cash back they can earn. For more information on Citi Double Cash card, which features no annual fee, please visit www.citi.com/doublecash.
"We want to reward you each and every time you reach for your Citi Double Cash Card - no matter what you are buying, and without the frustration of caps on the amount of cash back you can earn," added Chris Fred. "And we've made it simple so you start earning cash back from day one – no extra steps to enroll needed."
Citi Double Cash Core Benefits
With two opportunities to earn, you don't just have to spend more to earn more.
- No cap - there is no limit on how much cash back you can earn.
- No category restrictions.
- No enrollment required to earn cash back – earn on every purchase from day one.
- Redeem for a statement credit, check or a gift card as soon as you earn $25 in cash rewards.
- Save time when you call. Just say "representative" to enjoy fast, personal help, 24 hours a day.
- Get a pass on your first late fee. It's a little something that adds up to more peace of mind.
- Shop with more confidence. Only Price Rewind searches for a lower price for 60 days after you make a purchase - a benefit you won't find anywhere but Citi.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi
Emily Collins at Citi, Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org, 718.248.3901
Monique McKenzie at Citi, Monique.email@example.com, 718.248.3004
Christine Xenakis at Edelman, Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org, 212.277.3797
- Banking & Budgeting