CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwire - Jan 2, 2013) - Cobra Electronics Corporation (
Where to Find Us at CES:
Attendees can find Cobra Electronics at two booth locations throughout the show as follows:
Main Booth #9417, Central Hall
iLounge Booth #4937, North Hall
Press Event Schedule/Locations:
Cobra Electronics will also take part in two of the leading press events at 2013 International CES:
- CES Unveiled, The Official Press Event of the International CES from 4-7 p.m. on Sunday, January 6 in the South Seas Ballroom C at Mandalay Bay.
- Pepcom's 2013 Digital Experience! on January 7 from 7-10:30 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom at The MGM Grand Hotel.
New Products from Cobra in 2013:
Cobra representatives will be on-hand throughout the week's events to preview all of its leading-edge automotive, mobile and consumer electronics innovations for 2013 including:
Cobra iRadar® ATOM - Radar/Laser/Camera Detector
- The Cobra iRadar ATOM is the most innovative, user-friendly and technologically advanced radar/laser/camera detection system on the market that employs highly miniaturized ultra high performance components, making it the smartest detection system with the smallest footprint in the industry. The iRadar ATOM is 35 percent smaller and features double the detection performance of the iRadar 200. The unit shares alerts in real time when paired with the iRadar app, and allows users to connect to the iRadar community to report and warn other nearby users of live police, caution areas, photo enforcement areas and much more. The Cobra iRadar Community is approaching one million app downloads, with an average of more than one million user reports per month.
- The Cobra AirWave is a portable Bluetooth®-based music receiver that allows users to wirelessly stream audio from their Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet devices to older generation home stereos, car stereos, or standalone speakers. Now, consumers can enjoy wireless audio on any of their older model stereo systems at a fraction of the cost of replacing them. What's more, users can experience today's music and premium sound quality while having the freedom to control their music from anywhere within Bluetooth range.
Cobra SPX Radar Line
- The Cobra SPX Radar Line includes three models -- the SPX 5300, SPX 5400 and SPX 5500, all which include super-charged performance in a more compact unit size. The three models offer double the detection range with less false alerts, all at a highly affordable price. The SPX line features Auto Mute, LaserEye™ 360-degree laser detection, Intellimute/Intellimute Pro, UltraBright Data Display, five-level signal strength meter, and selectable city and highway modes. The SPX 5400 and SPX 5500 models come with Voice Alert for audio alerting, while the SPX 5500 features DigiView Data Display for bright and crisp display.
Cobra Two-Way Radio Line
- The Cobra Two-Way Radio line includes a powerful redesign of its 100 series and the completely new 300 & 500 series. The models included in the entire line are the CX112, CXT145, CX312, CXT345, CXT390 and CXT545. This highly affordable line features extended range in a compact design with call alerts and Micro-USB charging capabilities. The Cobra Two-Way Radio 100 series are the most economical weather radio solutions on the market featuring Roger Beep and Power Saver Circuitry, while the 300 series models are designed for outdoor use and feature a 23-mile range, NOAA Weather/Emergency Radio and NOAA Auto All Hazards Alerts that allows Voice Activated Transmission for hands-free use. The waterproof Cobra CXT545 model features a 28-mile range with NOAA alerts, NOAA Weather/Emergency Radio, VibrAlert and hands-free voice-activated transmission.
2013 CES Innovations Award-Winning Product:
Cobra iRadar S-Series
- The Cobra iRadar S-Series is the world's first under-the-hood radar detector to utilize Bluetooth connection to a smartphone. Once installed, the Cobra iRadar S-Series detector is completely invisible to prying eyes. The detection unit is discreetly installed in the engine compartment of a vehicle via a simple installation procedure since it wirelessly communicates via Bluetooth to the free iRadar companion app inside the automobile. Much like the Cobra iRadar 200, the free iRadar app allows S-Series users access to the iRadar Community to share valuable reports regarding live police, camera enforcement locations, dangerous intersections and other caution areas. Cobra iRadar and the new under-the-hood S-Series takes smart detection, driver situation awareness, and safety to the next level.
For press information on all Cobra products please visit cobra.box.com/presskit.
About Cobra Electronics:
Cobra Electronics is a leading global designer and marketer of communication and navigation products, with a track record of delivering innovative and award-winning products. Building upon its leadership position in the GMRS/FRS two-way radio, radar detector and Citizens Band radio industries, Cobra identified new growth opportunities and has aggressively expanded into the marine market and has expanded its European operations. The Consumer Electronics Association, Forbes and Deloitte & Touche have all recognized Cobra for the company's innovation and industry leadership. To learn more about Cobra Electronics, please visit the Cobra site at www.cobra.com.
Follow Cobra on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CobraElectronic and Like Us at www.facebook.com/CobraElectronics.
- Health Insurance
- Technology & Electronics