U.S. flash PMI is out.
The headline index slipped to 51.9 from 52.1 last month, but beat expectations for a bigger drop to 51.2.
Here are the highlights:
- PMI falls for second month running in May
- New order growth picks up since April
- Job creation at seven-month low
- Rate of input price inflation quickens, but remains much weaker than series average
Below is a breakdown of the sub-components:
More From Business Insider
- It May Be A Slow Week For Economic Data, But There Will Be A Ton Of Central Bank Activity
- PHILLY FED MANUFACTURING UNEXPECTEDLY PLUNGES INTO CONTRACTION
- We Just Got A Bunch Of Crappy Data