• The board of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT) approved a $15 billion stock-repurchase program for the first time in two years. Consequently, shares of the company gained 0.9%
• Shares of TiVo Inc. (NASDAQ:TIVO) plunged 19% after the company revealed it would get $490 million as a settlement amount for a patent lawsuit with Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE:TWC) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO).
• Quanex Building Products Corporation (NYSE:NX) posted a second quarter loss per share of $0.20, below the Zacks Consensus Estimate loss of $0.05.
• JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE:JKS) posted a first quarter loss per share of $0.56, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate loss of $1.66.
More From Zacks.com
- Investment & Company Information