• 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) plunged 7.4%, a day after it announced it was selling $100 million of common stock in a public offering. It plans to utilize the proceeds for general business purposes and to fund acquisitions
• Casey's General Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:CASY) declined 12.9%, a day after it reported fourth quarter earnings per share of $0.60, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.67
• The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE:SMG) lost 6.6% yesterday, after the company said late Tuesday’s news that it is lowering its full year earnings forecast. This is because its sales growth momentum has slowed down during the peak gardening season, primarily in the U. S.
• Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) posted fourth quarter earnings per share of $0.28, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.27 by a penny
More From Zacks.com
- Investment & Company Information