• Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) settled a class-action lawsuit which had stopped the company from implementing a stock split announced over a year-ago
• Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) and Dreamworks Animation Skg Inc (NASDAQ:DWA) entered into a deal to create original content following which shares of Netflix surged 7.1% while shares of Dreamworks increased 4.1%
• General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) agreed to purchase 10 new 787 Dreamliners from The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA). Following this announcement at the Paris Air Show, shares of General Electric and Boeing increased 1.1% and 1.2%, respectively.
• Shares of Viropharma Inc (NASDAQ:VPHM) surged 6.3% on reports that it has drawn the interest of several potential buyers
More From Zacks.com
- Stocks & Offerings
- Dreamworks Animation Skg Inc
- The Boeing Company