• Shares of InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC) surged 27.1% after it accepted Intel Corporation’s (NASDAQ:INTC) offer to sell the chipmaker 1,700 wireless technology patents and applications for $375 million.
• Buckeye Technologies Inc. (NYSE:BKI) plunged 9% after it shut down a plant in Florida following a dryer-drum failure on Sunday which caused structural damage
• Shares of DSW Inc. (NYSE:DSW) lost 11.3% after it lowered its earnings forecast for the current quarter as well as the full year because sales of goods at clearance price have increased.
• Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) rose 4.6% after it confirmed acquisition of facial recognition technology from Israel-based Face.com in a deal valued between $55 million to $60 million
More From Zacks.com
- Investment & Company Information