DUBLIN, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Comparison of Biopharmaceutical Industry between China and India 2013" report to their offering.
The report, Comparison of Biopharmaceutical Industry between China and India, has revealed the relative competencies of the biopharmaceutical industry in these two countries, including their current capabilities and capacities in biologic drug R&D and manufacturing.
It is the first time in the history that the biopharmaceutical industries in both China and India are completely analyzed and compared. The report thus presents a complete picture to multinational companies of which country can do what at present and which one between China and India is better in which areas and thus best suitable for what types of collaboration, etc. Moreover, it provides clear insights of the future development directions of the biopharmaceutical industry in each of these two countries.
The report is thus a must-read book to all global pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and financial investment companies that are interested to have a best position in either one of these two countries. It is also a valuable reference book to drug regulatory agencies and other government agencies that are involved in strategic planning for development of biopharmaceutical industry in their own countries.
Key Features of the Report
- The report is designed to help professionals in the global biopharmaceutical industry better understand the current development states, technical capabilities and relative competencies of China and India in biologic drug R&D and manufacturing, as well as the future growth potentials of their biopharmaceutical industries.
- The report thus first analyzed and compared both in detail and in depth the current states of the biopharmaceutical industry in both China and India. It is the first time that the report revealed the similarities and differences between China and India in biopharmaceutical industry, their strengths and weaknesses in this industry, and the advantages and disadvantages each country possesses for future development of this nascent but dynamically growing industry.
- The report also analyzed and compared the current structural compositions of the biopharmaceutical industry in China and India, and the biopharmaceutical product scope and type each country is currently able to produce. It thus revealed the current manufacturing capabilities and capacities of the Chinese and Indian biopharmaceutical industries.
- Meanwhile, the report also analyzed and compared the novel biologic drugs and biosimilar products currently under development in those major biopharma companies in each country. It thus revealed the current capabilities of Chinese and Indian biopharma companies in biologic drug R&D.
- More importantly, the report also analyzed the opportunities and challenges in the foreseeable future facing Chinese and Indian biopharma companies in the competitive global biopharmaceutical market, as well as the actions and strategies each country is currently taking to enhance their competitiveness.
- The in-depth analysis and in-detail comparison the report has conducted have provided a clear and complete picture of the current relative competiveness of China and India in the global biopharmaceutical industry. It thus greatly helps global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies to best gauge the possible collaboration and partnership opportunities with local counterparts in these two countries.
- The report also analyzed in detail the current market sizes, past growth histories and the future growth potentials of the biopharmaceutical market in each country, including the submarket sectors of therapeutic proteins, vaccines and therapeutic mAbs. It has thus revealed both the attractiveness of the local biopharmaceutical markets and their differences. The report will thus greatly facilitate the global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies to formulate their best market strategies in these two important yet still dynamically growing markets.
Key Topics Covered:
- Attractions of fast growing Chinese and Indian biopharmaceutical markets
- Comparison of biopharmaceutical manufacturing between China and India
- Comparison of biopharmaceutical R&D between China and India
- Outlook of future growth potentials of biopharmaceutical industry in China and India
Chapter One - Attractions of Fast Growing Chinese and Indian Biopharmaceutical Markets
Chapter Two - Comparison of Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing between China and India
Chapter Three - Comparison of Biopharmaceutical R&D between China and India
Chapter Four - Outlook of Future Growth Potentials of Biopharmaceutical Industry in China and India
Index I. Chinese Companies Cited in the Report
Index II. Indian Companies Cited in the Report
For more information visit Comparison of Biopharmaceutical Industry between China and India 2013
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- Health Care Industry
- Singapore International News