ISELIN, NJ--(Marketwire - Mar 27, 2013) - ComSci, the IT financial business management (ITFBM) solutions company, today announced details of the company's extensive participation in the IT Financial Management Association's (ITFMA) upcoming The World of IT Financial Management conference. Held in Mobile, Alabama from Monday, April 1 through Friday, April 5, 2013, the conference features the largest gathering of leading authorities on IT financial management (ITFM), who will share their thought leadership, industry insight and best practices.
As an industry leader in the development of innovative ITFBM solutions, and an event sponsor, ComSci will have a significant presence throughout the conference. The company's executives will share their IT financial management (ITFM) expertise and highlight ComSci's award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) based ITFBM capabilities in seven different sessions:
- How to Take the Mystery Out of Data Management Workshop (Tuesday, April 2 at 1:00 p.m.) - During this workshop session, ComSci's vice president of Product Management, Brian Stedman, will address the foundation of data management technology processes to show participants how they can develop an effective data collection process and infrastructure plan for their organizations. By sharing practical case studies and real-life examples, Stedman will explain how attendees can successfully implement a new data management solution.
- The Fab Four Use Cases - How Do You Measure Success? (Wednesday, April 3 at 9:00 a.m.) - Stedman will share with attendees the four use cases that can be used to measure success of an IT financial management implementation plan and demonstrate the value to both IT and the organization. Attendees at this session will learn the framework needed to establish the four key measures for success and gain insight to develop a better process for data collection and the costing and planning that is required.
- Thought Leadership Panel Discussion: How to Sell an ITFM Process Maturity Program to Senior IT, Finance and Business Leadership Teams (Thursday, April 4 at 9:00 a.m.) - In this town hall panel discussion, ComSci's Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Global Marketing Strategies, Jeff Yoder, will moderate a conversation designed to give attendees insight into how they can champion strategic ITFM process improvements and increase overall maturity in ITFM processes throughout their organizations. The panelists, consisting of both ITFM practitioners and management from leading consulting firms, will address the most challenging issues for IT professionals and take questions from the audience.
- IT Financial Management Best Practices Panel and Peer Discussion (Thursday, April 4 at 10:00 a.m.) - Stedman will participate in a lively, interactive conversation with other leading ITFM professionals on the planning, controlling, pricing, evaluation and decision making involved in ITFM. Stedman and the other panelists will also answer questions from the audience and discuss the problems participants face in implementing a new solution.
- Buffet Lunch (Thursday, April 4 at 12:00 p.m.) - ComSci will sponsor a buffet lunch that gives attendees the opportunity to network with each other and ComSci's executives to learn more about the company's award-winning ITFBM solutions.
- FAQs on Cost Modeling: A Panel Discussion (Thursday, April 4 at 2:00 p.m.) - In this session, Stedman will moderate a conversation between leading ITFM authorities that will address some of the biggest challenges organizations face when it comes to cost modeling. The panel will discuss commonly asked questions regarding the appropriate level of detail in a service catalog, how to amortize various types of fixed costs and how to gain funding for IT infrastructure and innovation.
- ComSci's Software Live Demonstration (Thursday, April 4 at 4:00 p.m.) - During this live demonstration, Stedman and Yoder will share best practices for how companies can optimize their investment in ComSci's innovative software products. Through the lens and testimony of one of ComSci's successful customers, attendees will be guided through each of the company's BPaaS solutions, including IT Financial Management, Service Costing and Benchmarking, Bill of IT, and Analytics, Reporting and What If Analysis.
"As the leading provider of IT financial business management solutions that help organizations manage and communicate the cost, quality and value of IT services, we are honored to play such a prominent role at the World of IT Financial Management conference," said Stedman. "Today's IT professionals face enormous challenges in their daily operations, from gaining greater visibility and control into IT costs and developing accurate budgeting plans, to showing the value of their investments. We look forward to sharing our industry insights with conference attendees and demonstrating how ComSci's solutions can drive business alignment and IT transparency throughout their organizations."
ComSci delivers award-winning IT financial business management solutions and capabilities that empower organizations to implement more effective IT financial management processes and governance. Through decades of experience, strict adherence to ITIL technology financial management process guidelines and its suite of Web 2.0 IT finance and business solutions, ComSci helps IT organizations optimize technology costs by enhancing fact-based transparency and visibility, which in turn enables IT and business management to understand demand, utilization and value of its corporate technology resources. ComSci is headquartered in Iselin, New Jersey. ComSci has a growing number of clients for which it provides IT financial and business management solutions including The McGraw-Hill Companies, The Bank of New York Mellon, Whirlpool, NYU Medical Center, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, NYSEuronext, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, AECOM, and UBS Investment Bank. Visit www.comsci.com for further information.
- Investment & Company Information
- business management