DUBLIN, February 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2xt56/plastic_films) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Plastic Films Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Plastic Films in Thousand Tons and US$ Million by the following Product Segments:
- Polyethylene Films
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Films
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Films
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Films
- Polypropylene Films
- Oriented Polypropylene Films (OPP) Films
- Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Films
- Non-Oriented Propylene (Non-OPP) Films
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films
- High Performance Films
- Nylon Films
- Polyester/Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Films
- Other High Performance Films
The report profiles 494 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Achilles Corporation
- AEP Industries Inc.
- AET Inc.
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- British Polythene Industries PLC
- DuPont Teijin Films
- ExxonMobil Chemicals
- Futamura Chemical Co. Ltd.
- FSPG HI-TECH CO. LTD.
- Garware Polyester Limited
- H.S. Industries Co. Ltd.
- Innovia Films
- Inteplast Group Ltd.
- Nylex (Malaysia) Berhad
- Okura Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Paragon Films Inc.
- Polyplex Corporation Ltd.
- PT Trias Sentosa TBK
- PT Argha Karya Prima Industry Tbk
- Reynolds Flexible Packaging
- Rheinische Kunststoffwerke (RKW) AG
- Quinn Plastics NV
- QABIC Innovative Plastics
- SABIC Polymershapes
- Sealed Air Corporation
- SINOPEC Shanghai Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Spartech Corporation
- Sumitomo Bakelite Company Limited
- Toray Plastics (America) Inc.
- Toyobo Company Ltd.
- Treofan Group
- Trioplast Industrier AB
- Unitika Ltd.
- Vibac Group.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks.
For information on site licence pricing please click on Enquire before buying.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Dynamics
2. Market Trends And Issues
3. An Overview Of Major Segments
4. Product Overview
5. Recycling Of Plastic Films
6. An Insight Into The Plastic Industry
7. Recent Industry Activity
8. Product Launches/Developments
9. Focus On Select Global Players
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 494 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 553)
- The United States (70)
- Canada (6)
- Japan (23)
- Europe (324)
- France (30)
- Germany (56)
- The United Kingdom (63)
- Italy (51)
- Spain (15)
- Rest of Europe (109)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (101)
- Latin America (8)
- Africa (3)
- Middle East (18)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2xt56/plastic_films
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer Discretionary
- Singapore International News
- Plastic Films