WALLED LAKE, Mich., June 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As leader in client retention strategies and customer relationship marketing, Continuity Programs has announced its most popular real estate agent marketing programs are now accessible online. Realtors can register for and purchase the five most popular customer relationship marketing programs directly from the Continuity Programs website.
"In the fast-paced and competitive world of real estate, agents need an easy way to establish new client relationships while nurturing the ones that they already have," said Kirk King, president of Continuity Programs. "In this digital age, we've made these established turn-key marketing programs more readily available."
Real estate agents or teams can now sign up for a free account and gain access to place an order through an e-commerce option. These programs continue to be available through Continuity Programs' customer service team and via email.
- The Connections™ Program is a five-year client follow-up print and email campaign first established in 1973 as the DataLead Program. This flagship product has evolved with technology enhancements over the years.
- The Reconnect™ Program is a three-year past client personalized direct mail campaign.
- Introduced in 1997, the SurroundMail™ Program focuses on targeting neighbors surrounding just listed or just sold properties.
- The Client Appreciation & Satisfaction™ Program includes a thank you card, email touchpoint, and client satisfaction survey.
- The Rental Program is a one-year print and direct mail campaign designed to foster a relationship with renters who will soon be home-buyers.
Each program offers a personalized engagement opportunity to reach out to real estate clients and prospects. A monthly subscription is required for $8.99 per month after the first order is placed.
About Continuity Programs: Continuity Programs (http://www.continuityprograms.com/) is a customer relationship marketing firm based in Michigan. It provides a variety of customizable turn-key systems, including personalized direct mail and e-mail campaigns, customer satisfaction surveys and intelligent database marketing. Continuity Programs works with clients to increase customer retention, systematically cross-sell, and generate leads and referrals. Its clients come from a wide array of industries, including banking, mortgage, insurance, heating and cooling, home performance, real estate, legal, financial planning, moving, automotive and child care.
- Professional Services