WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - Sep 20, 2013) - In the news release, "The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington D.C. Introduce the Live Like a World Leader Package," issued Thursday, September 19, 2013 by The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington D.C. (NYSE: MAR), we are advised by the company that the Live Like a World Leader package should be called the Live Like a Dignitary package. Complete corrected text follows.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington D.C. Introduce the Live Like a Dignitary Package
An Immersive Cultural Experience for Travelers of All Ages
WASHINGTON, DC -- Sep 19, 2013 -- Ever wonder what it would be like to live the life of a dignitary? The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington D.C. have created a hotel package that's just about as close as you can get to experiencing how the most dynamic and influential people live and travel with the introduction of the Live Like a Dignitary package.
This unique opportunity allows guests to experience the "red carpet treatment" while discovering the rich culture and traditions of their country of choice. With more than 175 embassies, ambassadors' residences and foreign cultural centers in the nation's capital, guests can easily explore Washington, DC's international side. For the luxury hotel's younger guest this package will educate, encourage and empower children by enabling them to discover other cultures and traditions.
Completely tailored and full of an array of exclusive experiences, the Live Like a Dignitary package promises to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Live Like A Dignitary package
Valid through December 31, 2013
Package priced starting from $10,000 per night
The Live Like A Dignitary package includes:
- Two nights in a two bedroom Luxury Suite. Luxury suite to be appointed with special touches from guest's country of choice
- VIP Entrance and red carpet arrival experience
- A private butler waiting in guest's luxury suite to assist with unpacking and pressing services
- Special welcome amenity, tailored to guest's country of choice
- Morning Presidential briefing in The Library. Guest will be debriefed with highlights of news and events from their country and presented with their agenda for the day
- Sign and receive a private viewing of the hotel's signature book signed by heads of state and celebrities. Learn the background and history behind these signatures from the hotel's in-house celebrity and dignitary expert
- Personal "secret service like" detail/escort in chauffeured luxury SUV highlighting various diplomatic sites. The hotels' security detail knows every shortcut and side door and makes sure that his "Foreign Leader" never has to wait in line
- Special four course dinner in luxury hotel suite inspired by cuisine of guest's country
For more information or to place a reservation for The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. please call (202) 263-6338, visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/WashingtonDC/Default.htm, or have your Travel Professional contact the hotel directly.
For more information or to place a reservation for The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown, Washington, D.C. please call (202) 912-4159, visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Georgetown/Default.htm, or have your Travel Professional contact the hotel directly.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (