CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - April 11, 2013) - Cortex Business Solutions Inc. (TSX VENTURE:CBX) reports the following network statistic updates for the month of March 2013. This report is issued the second Thursday of each month.
- Since our last report there were no new buying organizations that signed.
- Year over year, transactions on the network increased 18% from 821,893 in March 2012 to 973,196 in March 2013.
- Total Customer Contracts increased 26% from 7,179 in March 2012 to 9,033 in March 2013.
- 127 new suppliers were added to the Cortex Network in March 2013.
- 48 Hubs are now live on the Trading Partner Network, an increase of 182% year over year.
|Supplier Initiated Transactions||277,566||255,357||9%|
|Total Active Contracts||9033||7179||26%|
|New Customers Added||127||177||-28%|
|Total Hubs Active||48||17||182%|
For a full version of this press release, including the graphs and charts, please visit: http://www.cortex.net/s/NetworkStats.asp
About Cortex Business Solutions
Cortex Business Solutions Inc. is an Enterprise eProcurement solutions company that improves efficiencies, reduces costs and streamlines procurement and supply chain processes for its customers. Accessing the Cortex Network enhances the exchange of business critical documents, such as purchase orders, receipts and invoices resulting in improved cash flow management and business controls, while reducing day's outstanding and administrative costs. Cortex is a low cost, low risk solution that can be implemented quickly by leveraging clients' existing business environment.
Statements in this release that are forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning the specific factors disclosed under the heading "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the Company's periodic filings with Canadian securities regulators. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. The Company does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement.