WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
The Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), an international non-profit organization created to guide and enhance the growing professional field of customer experience management, has announced the finalists in its 2014 CX Innovation Awards program. Winners will be announced at the CXPA's fourth annual Insight Exchange event, May 13-14. The IE conference takes place in Atlanta, Georgia, for the first time, and customer experience professionals from different regions of the world will gather for world-class learning and networking, with a unique approach to knowledge exchange and a focus on innovation. Event registration remains open.
Attendees at the 2014 IE will learn from the industry's best speakers and most knowledgeable practitioners. Headlining this year's program are three high-profile keynote speakers:
- Jeb Dasteel, Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer, Oracle: "Oracle’s Customer-Centric Journey"
- Alison Circle, Chief Customer Experience Officer at the Columbus Metropolitan Library: "Re-Experiencing Legacy Brands"
- Bob Johnson, President – Sprint Retail, and Chief Service and Information Technology Officer, Sprint : "Building a Customer-Centered Service Culture"
In addition, CXPA members will share their CX journeys with attendees in special "show & tell" sessions focusing on the six core competencies of the Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) examination: Customer-Centric Culture; Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight, and Understanding; Organizational Adoption and Accountability; Customer Experience Strategy; Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation; and Metrics, Measurement, and ROI – more than 20 altogether.
The CX Innovation Awards, now in their third year, recognize new practices that improve customer experience, result in strong business impact, and advance the field of customer experience for other organizations. A panel of industry experts winnowed entries to name the 2014 finalists:
- Akbank: Voice of Customer -- Daily, Personal and Fascinating!
- Cigna: Customer Experience Assessment
- Cisco: Winning with Words
- GlaxoSmithKline: Listening with the Customer at Heart
- National Car Rental: In The Driver’s Seat: National Car Rental Leads the Way by Collaborating Directly with Consumers
- OKC Thunder: CLICK Like a Champion
- Pershing LLC: Non-Traditional Use of Text Analytics
- Reliant: Delivering Low Effort Contact Center Experiences
- Ricoh Americas Corporation: Ricoh Expands and Improves Relationship with Dealers through Increased Commitment, and Focus on the Dealers Specific Business Needs
- Safelite AutoGlass: Mobile Technicians App Streamlines Customer Experience
- SAS: Improve Customer Experience through Reduced Cancellations
- Shop Direct: Customer Experience – A Strategic Approach
- Siemens Building Technologies: Engineering Innovative Experiences
- Thomson Reuters: SPARK Leadership Conference
"This year's submissions were not only more numerous than in previous years, they were more imaginative, displayed more variety, and came from a broader range of geographies, all of which speak to the growing reach and sophistication of the CX discipline," said Jennifer MacIver Edwards of Jive Software, co-chair of the CX Innovation Awards Committee. "All of our finalists deserve applause for their achievements, and we all benefit by learning from these advances in the CX field."
The 2014 Insight Exchange is made possible in part by generous event sponsors, including Periscope IQ and ZS Associates at the Gold level; and AboutFace, Confirmit, Genesys and The Service Profit Chain Institute at the Silver level. Sponsors at the Bronze level are ABR, Andrew Reise Consulting, Avtex, Brandtrust, Intradiem, Mattersight Corporation, PeopleMetrics, Qualtrics, UserVoice, Verint and Vocalabs. Media sponsors are Customer Think and the Mobile Media Research Association. Sparks Grove is also a supporter.
About the CXPA
The Customer Experience Professionals Association is a global non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience management best practices. It provides customer experience management professionals with educational and networking opportunities to help them succeed, and facilitates the industry-wide advancement of the discipline of customer experience management. The CXPA’s members include individuals who develop, manage, optimize, and envision how organizations interact with their customers. This community includes customer experience practitioners within companies, vendors who support customer experience efforts, and other stakeholders in the industry.
Founded in April 2011, the CXPA has more than 80 Corporate Members and 2700 customer experience professionals in its community. CXPA Gold Sponsors include Confirmit, ForeSee, Genesys, Oracle, and Verint. Clarabridge, Convergys, Corsential, LiveOps, Mattersight Corporation, Medallia, OpenSpan, ResponseTek and TNS are CXPA Silver Sponsors. For more information, visit www.cxpa.org.
Customer Experience Professionals Association, CXPA, and the CXPA logo are trademarks of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.
All other company names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Employment & Career
- customer experience management
Judith Vanderkay, +1-781-876-6208