QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Dec 11, 2012) -
- Today Coveo announced that Chairman and CEO Louis Têtu will lead a session at the UP 2012 Cloud Computing Conference on Wednesday, December 12 in San Francisco, CA.
- Têtu will speak on the topic, Solving the Cloud's Hidden Problem: Access to Knowledge in a Fragmented Environment. He will outline the data fragmentation challenge the cloud provides, including how unified indexing technology can access, correlate and present knowledge found in cloud-based systems. The session runs from 2:05 - 2:35 p.m. PT.
- Têtu understands the challenges cloud-based systems provide. His last venture, Taleo, is one of the largest cloud software providers in the world, bought by Oracle for $2B. Coveo recently launched Coveo for Salesforce to consolidate relevant information in a cloud-based environment.
- UP 2012 will cover such themes as how the cloud aligns with enterprise to streamline business processes, looking at core topics including Big Data, BI and Knowledge Management; Business Agility & Continuity; and Enterprise Automation and DevOps, among other topics.
- Louis Têtu, Chairman and CEO, Coveo: "The combination of Big Data, the social media explosion and the move of many organizational systems to the cloud is increasing data fragmentation. This confluence of circumstances makes it a huge challenge for companies to get actionable insight, particularly for customer engagement. Unified indexing technology is the way forward for people to access fragmented information and collaborate around the social enterprise."
Coveo search technology redefines how people access and share fragmented knowledge around the social enterprise. Coveo brings together the collective and yet fragmented information from social, enterprise and cloud-based systems, and makes it relevant to every user and customer, every time. Coveo connects people to contextual content, and through content, to relevant people. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced search and unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company's lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM for Sales & Customer Service, Web Content Management systems for personalized online experiences, and Enterprise Content so that engineering and operations can tap into content and stop reinventing the wheel. Among Coveo's more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Boston Children's Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
- Technology & Electronics
- Internet & Networking Technology