QUEBEC--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2013) -
- Coveo today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the "Visionaries" quadrant of the "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search"1 report. The report evaluated 15 search vendors to help search managers and information architects make the right solution choice for their needs.
- According to the report, "The Nexus of Forces -- social, mobile, cloud and information -- is affecting the information-centric search market substantially, as the ability to address mobile computing functions through apps, to address the cloud through both direct provision and connectors, and to offer meaningful social features go to the heart of the business of executing and innovating in this area of technology."
- Coveo for Advanced Enterprise Search is a revolutionary enterprise search solution that automatically organizes fragmented company information into actionable, on-demand knowledge. Organizations are increasingly data-rich but insight-poor, due in large part to the data variety explosion, the inability to constantly integrate legacy systems, exponentially growing social media, and the move of many organizational systems to the cloud. Coveo for Advanced Enterprise Search brings together this collective knowledge for every user, moving beyond traditional keyword searches and giving businesses actionable insights into customers, products, projects, people and any knowledge content.
- According to Gartner, "Visionaries address the keen desire of enterprises to pursue consumer-class search experiences with fresh capabilities and flexibility. They understand that chasing the 'Google experience' is not sufficient, but that providing search features that allow for better collaboration, application development, and innovative means of finding and working with content is particularly valuable."
- To access the report, please visit http://pages.coveo.com/Gartner_MQ_2013.html
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: "We are very pleased with our positioning in the 'Visionaries' quadrant of the Enterprise Search report, and believe this reflects our approach to the market very well. Coveo transforms knowledge management by virtually integrating an organization's entire information ecosystem -- from multiple on-premise, cloud-based and social channels -- and making it available on demand, and within each user's context. With Coveo for Advanced Enterprise Search, companies transform their knowledge management initiatives and unleash the value of their content and collaboration platforms, gaining actionable insights previously nearly impossible to uncover. Coveo customers such as Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, CA Technologies, Harris Corporation and GEICO, and more than 500 others, are able to leverage their collective knowledge to sell more, serve customers better, go to market faster with more innovative products, reduce costs and increase profitability."
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Coveo's highly advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform transforms knowledge management initiatives by redefining how people access and share fragmented knowledge around the customer-focused enterprise. Coveo brings together the collective and yet fragmented information from cloud-based, social, and on-premise systems, and injects it into the context of every user, every time. Coveo connects people to contextual content, and through content, to relevant people. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and enriching structured and unstructured information.
The Company's lines of business inject existing knowledge into every Customer Service interaction, personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites, and increase overall return on knowledge by making the collective knowledge easily accessible, so that all employees can stop reinventing the wheel. More than 2,000,000 people globally and more than 500 companies use Coveo to achieve their business goals. Among Coveo customers are CA Technologies, L'Oreal Switzerland, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and SunGard. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
1 Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search" by Whit Andrews and Hanns Koehler-Kruener, April 25, 2013.
- Professional Services
- Technology & Electronics