Coyote Outdoor Living, a Dallas-based pioneer in the design, development and production of outdoor kitchen products, today announced that the company has expanded its nationwide network of distributors and has become a national preferred vendor of Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing products in the U.S. With over 1,300 locations and a customer base in all 50 states and the Caribbean, Ferguson now carries the full line of Coyote Outdoor Living products, including the most popular CSL Grill with LED backlit knobs, the new Coyote Centaur Hybrid Grill and the innovative Coyote Drop-In Griddle. In addition to Ferguson showrooms, Coyote Outdoor Living products can be purchased through five nationwide distributors, including LCI La Cuisine International, Meadow Creek Sales, Milestone Distributors, Pinnacle Express and Purcell Murray.
“Over the past few years, we’ve seen tremendous growth in our outdoor products,” said Fred Minnigerode, senior category manager – builder products for Ferguson. “We’re always looking for innovative new products to offer our customers. Coyote Outdoor Living’s premium, affordable grills and accompanying products to complete an outdoor kitchen are an excellent addition to our list of preferred vendors.”
Marrying premium and high-quality products with great value, Coyote Outdoor Living’s complete suite of grills and accessories truly capture the look and feel of affordable luxury. With the explosion in popularity of outdoor living, and outdoor kitchens at the heart of the experience, Coyote Outdoor Living delivers the same great performance, innovation and convenience that consumers have come to expect from their indoor kitchens into the outdoor living space.
“Coyote Outdoor Living prides itself on providing customers with premium quality, affordable outdoor kitchen products,” said Jim Ginocchi, president of Coyote Outdoor Living. “With the growing availability of Coyote products within Ferguson showrooms and distributors nationwide, consumers are able to easily create the outdoor kitchen of their dreams while staying within their projected budget.”
In addition to Ferguson locations, Coyote Outdoor Living also announced today that its outdoor grills and related accessories are now available through a network of distributors throughout North America, South America and the Caribbean. These distributors include LCI La Cuisine International, Meadow Creek Sales, Milestone Distributors, Pinnacle Express and Purcell Murray.
- LCI La Cuisine International is a multinational Premium and Ultra-Premium Kitchen Appliances distribution group with commercial and technical support presence in more than 30 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Meadow Creek Sales distributes quality kitchen and bath and outdoor products to Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Southern Idaho and Montana.
- Milestone Distributors is a sales, marketing, and service company that distributes several luxury kitchen and bath products in the following states: Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Missouri, Arkansas and Kansas.
- Pinnacle Express caters to high-end luxury decorative plumbing, specialty appliance, outdoor kitchen, and indoor air quality segments and distributes to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and West Virginia.
- Purcell Murray partners with and distributes the world’s finest home and kitchen appliance brands, including Coyote. The company distributes throughout all of California and northern Nevada.
About Coyote Outdoor Living, Inc.
Founded in Dallas, TX, Coyote Outdoor Living is an innovative company that specializes in the design, development and production of high-quality, all-stainless steel grills and accessories, providing people with the tools to build the outdoor kitchen of their dreams. Coyote’s advanced suite of products offer an affordable luxury culinary experience for those who are passionate about cooking outside. Coyote manufactures a broad range of grills, storage solutions, secondary cooking options, refrigeration, and more. Their products can be purchased throughout North and South America and the Caribbean and are available through a large network of distributors and dealers. Coyote Outdoor Living was conceived to bring to market a suite of products that allow consumers to create the outdoor kitchen of their dreams.
Ferguson (www.ferguson.com) is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC/R equipment, waterworks and industrial products and services. Founded in 1953 and headquartered in Newport News, Va., Ferguson has sales of $9.7 billion and approximately 18,000 associates in almost 1,300 locations. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean. Ferguson is part of Wolseley plc (www.wolseley.com), which is listed on the London Stock Exchange (WOS.L) and on the FTSE 100 index of listed companies.
- Consumer Discretionary
- Home & Garden
Maddison Paton, 415-882-8828