WELLAND, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Aug. 30, 2013) - CRS Electronics Inc. ("CRS" or the "Company"), (TSX VENTURE:LED), a developer and manufacturer of LED lighting products, today announced the addition of four Regional Sales Directors to its' QuantumLED Lighting team. QuantumLED is a brand of ENERGY STAR® certified commercial LED lamps (bulbs) that provide industry leading lumen output, efficacies, and range of color temperatures, including 2200 Kelvin color temperature.
The new team of QuantumLED Regional Sales Directors includes:
- Heather Bracey, Regional Sales Director - South Central Region. Ms. Bracey most recently was a Trade Ally Manager with Nextant where she managed the Preferred Partner Network (PPN) program for Tennessee Valley Authority's EnergyRight® Solutions program. She has also worked for Hermitage Lighting, Graybar Electric and E. Sam Jones Distributors, Inc.
- Tyler DeJarnatt, Regional Sales Director - Southeast Region. Mr. DeJamatt was literally born into the industry as the son of a prominent lighting executive. Prior to joining QuantumLED, he was President & CEO of D&G Concepts.
- Adam Risemberg, Regional Sales Director - Western Region. Prior to joining QuantumLED, Mr. Risemberg successfully served as Western Regional Sales Director for Lighting Science Group. He has also worked for Acuity Brands and has more than 17 years of electrical and lighting experience.
- Gabe Ward, Regional Sales Director - Eastern Region. Mr. Ward has spent his entire career in the lighting and electrical industry serving the Northeastern U.S. Most recently, he was the top selling National Accounts Manager at Lighting Science Group.
"We are excited to have assembled such a talented team. They each have a proven track record of success, they have integrity and they work very well together," said Travis Jones, CRS Electronics President & CEO. "We are building a solid foundation of excellent personnel and products. We are searching for similar candidates for the Northwest, Mountain and Texas regions."
QuantumLED is currently conducting interviews throughout North America for exclusive distributor partners. Interested distributors should contact QuantumLED by email at http://www.crselectronics.com/contact-us.php.
About CRS Electronics
CRS Electronics, Inc. (TSX VENTURE:LED), a Lighting Facts partner, is a leader in the emerging, rapidly-growing market of high efficiency light-emitting-diode ("LED"), or, solid state lighting ("SSL"). The principal activities of CRS Electronics include the development, manufacture and sale, primarily in North America, of indoor lighting products such as LED replacement lamps, exterior LED warning lights for school buses, child safety systems for school buses, LED architectural lighting fixtures, and contract manufacturing of LED circuit boards. As an innovator of LED solutions since 1998, CRS Electronics continues to expand its product portfolio and market presence with business partners and customers, and under its own product brands, which include CRS Electronics™, QuantumLED™ Lighting, and Lumenova™ Architectural Lighting.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Certain statements contained in this news release constitute forward-looking information within the meaning of Canadian securities laws which can be identified by terminology such as "may", "will", "could", "should", "expect", "plan", "anticipate", "believe", "intend", "estimate", "projects", "predict", "potential", "continue" or other similar expressions concerning matters that are not historical facts. Such forward-looking statements are based on a number of material factors and assumptions, including, but not limited in any manner, those disclosed in any other CRS filings, and include availability of sufficient working capital for development and operations, availability of a qualified work force, availability of manufacturing equipment and the ultimate ability execute its business plan on economically favourable terms. While we consider these assumptions to be reasonable based on information currently available to us, they may prove to be incorrect. Actual results may vary from such forward-looking information for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to risks and uncertainties disclosed in other CRS filings at www.sedar.com and other unforeseen events or circumstances. Other than as required by law, CRS does not intend, and undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking information to reflect, among other things, new information or future events.
- Investment & Company Information
Chief Financial Officer
Director of Marketing