SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 3, 2012) - ORACLE OPENWORLD 2012 -- Oracle (
- More than 25 of the 100-plus customers who have selected Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) are already live.
- Ardent Leisure, Peach Aviation, Toshiba Medical Systems and Zillow have deployed Oracle HCM Cloud Service and are using it to transform their HR operations. They join companies such as Principal Financial Group and Elizabeth Arden, who are already using Oracle HCM Cloud Service to help manage international growth and deliver pervasive, role-based, configurable solutions to their employees.
- With these recent go-lives, Oracle takes a leading position in successfully bringing live HCM customers in the cloud.
- At Oracle OpenWorld this week, companies such as Zillow and Gerson Lehrman Group discussed their experiences in deploying Oracle HCM Cloud Service.
- Oracle HCM Cloud Service is a leading global human capital management suite delivered in the Cloud. Designed with the user in mind, Oracle Fusion HCM enables rapid deployment of meaningful business solutions to HR organizations around the world, better enabling compliance and delivering deep insight into business operations.
- A part of the Oracle Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud Service offers the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche solutions. They deliver the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model -- with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
- "As Australia's leading entertainment operator, Ardent needed a solution to better manage our employee base, with better visibility into our operations and how to effectively manage a seasonal workforce," said Roger Franklin, Enterprise Systems Manager, Ardent Leisure. "Oracle HCM Cloud Service has delivered us a Cloud-based solution that gives management real-time access to data and allows us to take advantage of new innovations from Oracle in a rapid, scalable manner."
- "As a technology company, Zillow looked to a partner who could scale with us. Zillow has gone live on Oracle HCM Cloud Service, which will give us the ability automate and streamline HR operations for our employees in the near future," said Sarah Bilton, Senior Director HR, Zillow.
- "As an industry leader in connecting businesses and individuals to insights that empower better decisions, Gerson Lehrman Group needed an HCM solution that could keep pace with its growth and global presence," said Matthew Jagoda, Global Head of HR for GLG. "When we were looking for an HCM solution that could help solve our need for more real-time human capital metrics and enable us to continue to attract, reward and retain the best talent, it was clear that Oracle HCM Cloud Service was the answer. We are looking forward to launching later this year and plan to reap the benefits immediately in our year-end compensation and benefits open enrollment processes."
- "Oracle's HCM solution and cloud offerings are showing tremendous momentum," said Josh Bersin, President and CEO of Bersin & Associates. "The growth is testament to the company's broad offering and unique capabilities in predictive analytics, next-generation recruiting, and integrated social networking. Oracle's strategy to co-exist with existing Oracle's PeopleSoft and other Oracle applications and help customers migrate to the cloud is exactly what companies need to minimize risk and maximize long term returns."
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle HCM Cloud Service
- Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Oracle HCM on Facebook
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012 Keynotes
- Like Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Follow Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which draws more than 50,000 attendees from over 140 countries, offers more than 2,100 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 450 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure -- all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is being held September 30-October 4 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live on YouTube. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Oracle Cloud Solutions
Oracle provides the industry's broadest and most complete portfolio of public, private and hybrid cloud offerings. Oracle Cloud delivers a broad suite of subscription-based, enterprise-grade Application Services, Platform Services and Social Services. Oracle also provides a comprehensive portfolio of cloud products and managed cloud services for IT providers to build and manage clouds.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.