SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Daegis (DAEG), a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions, today announced its new eDiscovery Partner Program designed to help reseller and OEM partners build a thriving eDiscovery practice with a combination of innovative technology, services and pricing.
“Organizations of all sizes can experience the value and technology depth of our partner program,” says Deborah Jillson, President of Daegis. “By combining our innovative technology with training, support and services, we will help partners rapidly become effective solution providers with a compelling value proposition that assures success.”
Daegis eDiscovery Partners benefit from technology and services resale options as well as opportunities to custom-brand Daegis technology and services to fit into their own suite of offerings. Partners will also receive marketing tools, sales training and priority support. Solutions offered in the Daegis eDiscovery Partner Program can be selected as needed. They include:
- Daegis Acumen, Daegis’ game-changing technology-assisted review solution
- Daegis Edge, Daegis’ innovative cloud-based eDiscovery platform
- Daegis Cross-Matter Management™, a proactive approach to managing eDiscovery that ensures an efficient and consistent discovery response across related matters
- Daegis Managed Document Review, a premium document review service that uses a multi-tier process of quality control to contain costs and promote efficiency in a defensible manner
- Daegis’ unique Lotus Notes eDiscovery solution, based on twelve years of experience managing Lotus Notes projects
“We understand that every partner has unique needs and requirements, that’s why we built flexibility into our partner program. We help each partner achieve their specific goals,” says Chuck Pindell, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Daegis. “With the Daegis Partner Program, vendors and solution providers alike can easily augment their eDiscovery solution suite with the most advanced technology in the industry, while preserving margin and improving time to client delivery.”
For more information about how to join the Daegis eDiscovery Partner Program, contact Chuck Pindell at email@example.com.
Daegis is the eDiscovery division of Daegis Inc. (DAEG). We deliver market-leading eDiscovery software through Daegis Edge, our end-to-end platform for managing the entire litigation life cycle, and Daegis Acumen, our revolutionary predictive coding software. Daegis also offers data collection, analytics consulting, project management and managed document review services. Visit us at Daegis.com, www.facebook.com/daegis or follow us on Twitter @Daegis.
- Professional Services
- Technology & Electronics
Erin Jones, 704-664-2170