SAINT-CLOUD CEDEX 300, FRANCE--(Marketwired - Jun 14, 2013) - THE DASSAULT AVIATION WEB PORTAL KEEPS PACE WITH THE PARIS AIR SHOW: WWW.DASSAULT-AVIATION.COM
From June 17-23, 2013, experience this major aerospace event live at www.dassault-aviation.com or by downloading our mobile applications.
A WEBSITE DECKED OUT IN THE LIVERY OF THE AIR SHOW
The website is dressed up and ready for the occasion, with the homepage providing access to Paris Air Show-specific content:
- to experience the day's events
* news in pictures (prominent visitors, in-flight demonstrations, etc.)
* Dassault Aviation web TV http://tv.dassault-aviation.com
* photo galleries at http://photos.dassault-aviation.com
* a daily newsletter summarizing the highlights of the day
- to stay up to date with new content in real time
* an @Dassault_OnAir Twitter account
* iPhone, iPad and Android applications (for smart phones and tablets)
* a widget loaded with information so you don't miss a thing
- to imagine and learn while having fun
* a games league with lots of prizes up for grabs
* 3D animation of Rafale aircraft for mobile apps
- to find out more about Dassault Aviation at the Paris Air Show
* the press kit for the event
* a web page dedicated to "the Falcon turns 50"
* a presentation about our participation in the "Careers Plane"
The Dassault Aviation web portal keeps pace with the Paris Air Show: http://hugin.info/143388/R/1709506/566595.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. Source: Dassault Aviation via Thomson Reuters ONE