LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Nov 28, 2012) - AWS re:Invent -- Enhancing visibility into Amazon Web Services (AWS), Datapipe, a global provider of managed services and infrastructure for outsourced IT and cloud computing, today announced its partnership with Newvem, a leader in providing cloud analytics for AWS customers. "Datapipe Cloud Reports powered by Newvem" combines Datapipe's Managed AWS service with Newvem's cloud service analytics, to offer Datapipe customers an integrated dashboard view of service availability, security, spend efficiency and utilization with one-click access to Datapipe support for decision support on insights, and implementation of recommendations.
- Costs -- Identifies capacity and savings opportunities, including alternative resource purchasing strategies.
- Assets -- Provides upgrade recommendations based on current usage analysis.
- Risks -- Alerts to Datapipe and AWS best practices and solutions to minimize or avoid disruptions, and provide high-availability design support.
- Projected Daily Cost Average
- Monthly Cost to Date
- AWS EC2 Instances
- AWS EC2 Average Instance Count
- AWS EC2 Associated Elastic IP Count
- AWS EBS Average Volume Count
- Total Number of ELBs
- Security Groups
Newvem enables CTOs, IT managers, and DevOps to profit from the cloud by syncing cloud deployment with business performance. Helping AWS users to ensure that their cloud grows with revenues and shrinks with decreasing demand, "Newvem Analytics" analyzes AWS cloud behavior, reveals insights related to costs, assets and risks, and recommends solutions to manage their cloud more efficiently and effectively. It's free and available as a web and native iOS app. The company is led by industry professionals and has raised $4M in Series A funding with participation from Greylock Partners, Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors, and Index Ventures.
Datapipe offers a single provider solution for managing and securing mission-critical IT services, including cloud computing, infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, colocation and data centers. Datapipe delivers those services from the world's most influential technical and financial markets including New York metro, Silicon Valley, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai. For more information about Datapipe visit www.datapipe.com. Follow Datapipe on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn.
- Technology & Electronics
- Internet & Networking Technology