We want to know, who are the most creative people in mobile advertising?
You tell us.
Nominees can be people who have created innovative tablet ads, new ways to approach mobile ad display, changed the face of in-game ads, or found novel uses for SMS and QR codes.
We will rank the nominees based on their creativity and innovation, weighting the list in favor of executives at large companies, or those who have big corporate clients (it's easy to be creative at a startup; less so at a multinational packaged goods company).
- Email Lstampler@businessinsider.com by Tuesday April 2.
- Send the name of your nominee(s), his or her company and job title, and why he or she is the most creative in the field.
- Give specific, detailed examples of actual work they have done. We like using visuals, so try to include images illustrating their work.
- Send us a photo of the nominee that we have permission to publish.
- NOMINATE A COMPETITOR. It's important that we have the best of the best, so we need to know who the competition is. This is a requirement! This means another creative individual in the mobile ad world who doesn't work at your company. Nominations will be kept confidential. Emails that do not contain a competitor will be downgraded in our ranking.
We want to know who's dominating the industry; now is the time to let us know.
More From Business Insider