We are adding a new position to the ETFdb Insider portfolio today, which looks to take advantage of a potential pullback on Wall Street that may occur as a result of debt-ceiling drama heating up in Congress. Below we outline our investment thesis and outlook for the new recommendation, and as always, investors of all experience levels are advised to use stop-loss orders and practice disciplined profit-taking techniques [see also 3 Contrarian Indicators ETF Investors Must Know].
To get access to all ETF Insider recommendations, sign up for a free 14-day trial of ETFdb Pro.Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios . Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.
[For more ETF analysis, make sure to sign up for our free ETF newsletter]
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.