REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire -07/31/12)- Oracle (ORCL)
- Delta Dental of California and its affiliates, which provide dental benefits programs to 26 million people throughout the country, selected Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing to support its growth within the individual line of dental insurance.
- Delta Dental of California chose Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing because of the solution's individual billing functionality, which will help the company support individual coverage and manage high-volume billing for the growing individual market segment.
- Built on adaptive, configurable business rules, Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing offers insurance-specific functionality which supports the requirements of healthcare payers today, and is flexible enough to support the future needs of the vertical.
- "The healthcare industry is in the midst of a major change. Continuing cost pressures, an increasingly consumer-centric model and U.S. healthcare reform are all driving payers to redouble efforts to reduce operational costs and improve support for the individual market. Forward-looking insurers, such as Delta Dental, are selecting modern, rules-based systems to help them manage billing, payments and collections using a single solution, ultimately helping them to lower costs and increase their competitive position," said Saket Pabby, vice president, Oracle Financial Services.
- Oracle Insurance
- Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing
- Follow Oracle Insurance on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Insurance Community on Facebook
- Oracle Insurance on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to the Oracle Insurance YouTube channel
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to financial services, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.