BEAVERTON, OR--(Marketwired - Jun 24, 2013) - Digimarc Corporation (
"The advantages of assigning unique digital identities to every media component are game changing for mobile marketing, and no other vendor provides such a comprehensive and effective offering," said Ed Knudson, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing at Digimarc. "Fingerprinting-based approaches to audio recognition, such as those used by Shazam, or image recognition employed by augmented reality providers, must guess against large databases when trying to identify a brand's content. Brands can't afford to leave the fate of their marketing campaigns to chance. Digimarc's patented digital watermarking technology provides accurate identification every time -- eliminating the risk of a poor consumer experience at the point of engagement, or even worse an embarrassing and potentially catastrophic misidentification of the brand."
Key Advantages of the Digimarc Discover Platform
- One technology platform for every medium -- print, audio, and video -- facilitates deeper consumer engagement at every touch point in the shopper's journey.
- Retailers and brands maintain control of the complete consumer experience -- from the mobile application, post-scan experiences and engagement analytics; Digimarc doesn't promote its brand to its customer's consumers.
- Accurate and fast delivery of mobile experiences without risk of linking consumers to incorrect content.
- Reliable mobile discovery -- without aesthetic costs or waste of space -- that protects brand integrity and enhances engagement across all elements of a typical marketing campaign.
- Each instance of digitally watermarked content (print or audio) can trigger differentiated mobile experiences and provide unique engagement metrics.
The Digimarc Online Services Portal, via the company's website, provides retailers and brands with an easy and efficient way to connect print, audio, and video elements of marketing campaigns to online experiences by implementing Digimarc Discover in a brand's existing iOS or Android mobile application.
To learn more about the benefits of audio watermarking and the Digimarc Discover platform, please visit: www.digimarc.com/audio
About Digimarc Discover
Digimarc Discover enables smartphones and other sensor-equipped devices to "see and hear" media content using built-in cameras and microphones. Consumers simply direct their phone at content they are interested in and are presented with a range of services such as purchase a product, view a video, save for later, download a coupon, or share with a friend, for example.
Companies interested in learning more about digital watermarking technology and licensing opportunities for the Digimarc Discover platform can call +1 800 344 4627 or email email@example.com
Digimarc Corporation (