WAKEFIELD, MA--(Marketwire - Nov 15, 2012) - The Digital Analytics Association (DAA), formerly the Web Analytics Association (WAA), has announced that they will host a symposium at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza in Chicago, IL, from 12:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on December 5. The focus of this event is "Rainmaker: Analytics as the New Currency for Marketing ROI" and it will outline the skills, knowledge and tactics required to drive growth and performance through analytics. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear presentations from some of the greatest rainmakers in the industry, as well as have the opportunity to meet and network with many professionals in the industry. Presentation topics will be centered on what it takes to drive a multi-channel business; whether it involves people, processes or technology. Attendees will gain insights on multi-channel attribution, predictive marketing, real-time reporting, segmentation, tag management and more.
The keynote speaker for this year will be Jim Sterne, founder of eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit and the Digital Analytics Association. Additional speakers include:
- Joe Stanhope, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Joe Brown, Director, Web Analytics and Reporting, Lincoln Financial Group
- Ray Grady, EVP, Aquity Group and General Manager at Digital Li-Ning
- Josh Dreller, Senior Director, Client and Industry Solutions, Visual IQ
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner, Web Analytics Demystified
- Bill Bruno, CEO, Stratigent
- Domenic Tassone, VP of Digital Analytics and Ops, Encima Group
- Paul Dodd, VP of Sales, Adometry
- Carrie Friend, Associate Director, Strategy and Analysis, Digitas
- Chris Krohn, President and CMO, Restaurant.com
- Woody Meachum, Director, Digital Strategy, OMD
- Claudia Smalley, Director Marketing Optimization at Leo Burnett/Arc Worldwide
- Scot Wheeler, Marketing Science Senior Director, Critical Mass
"The Chicago symposium will bring together the brightest in the industry, and I am honored to be the keynote speaker. We are expecting a great turnout and am excited to have a part in the stimulating conversation the symposium will generate," stated Jim Sterne, founder of eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit and the DAA.
The registration fee for this event is $10 for DAA members and $50 for non-members. To register or learn more about the DAA Chicago Symposium, please visit:
If you would like to join the association, please visit:
There will also be a chance to take the Digital Analytics Association (DAA) Web Analyst Certification Program in Chicago while the symposium is taking place.
This event is made possible thanks to contributions from one star sponsors, including: Tealium, VisualIQ and The Encima Group as well as partners: BrightTag, Stratigent, Webtrends, Critical Mass and Anametrix.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 2800 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Web Analytics
Blast PR for DAA