BREDA, THE NETHERLANDS--(Marketwire - Nov 8, 2012) - DOCKWISE Ltd. today publishesresultsfor the three month period ended 30 September 2012. As from 1 July 2012,resultsof Fairstar Heavy Transport N.V. are fully consolidated within thefinancialstatements for Dockwise Ltd.
Financial Highlights Q3 2012
* Revenues of USD 136 million of which USD 21 million from Fairstar (USD97 million in Q2 2012);
* Adjusted EBITDA of USD 51 million of which USD 13 million from Fairstar(USD 28 million in Q2 2012);
* Operating margin of 36% (29% in Q2 2012);
* Adjusted net profit of USD 12 million (net loss of USD 8 million in Q2 2012);
* Cash flow generated from operating activities of USD 49 million (USD 10 million in Q2 2012).
Operational & Commercial Highlights Q3 2012
* Utilization rate of 79% (60% in Q2 2012);
* Total rig transports of 17 in execution during Q3 2012 (15 in Q2 2012);
* Delivery of floating super-pallets for HPX3 mining project inAustralia;
* Four vessels deployed on Gorgon project.
Post Q3 2012 events
* USD 35 million booked predominately for execution beyond 2012;
* Finesse scheduled for delivery 22 November 2012, Vanguard for 14January 2013;
* Third yard payment in Q4 2012 of USD 46 million for Vanguard;fourth and final installment of USD 46 million now due upon delivery of thevessel in Q1 2013;
* Naming ceremony for Finesse on 31 October 2012;
* Agreement with GSI on commissioning of White Marlin (formerly namedFathom) at some USD 150 million investment (excluding capitalized interest);
* Duration preference shares extended for up to one year from 5 October2012;
* The ING syndicate loan facility has been renegotiated.
Backlog at end Q3 2012 was USD 766 million (Q2 2012: USD 810 million):
* USD 141 million for execution in 2012 (USD 58 million at end Q3 2011for execution in 2011);
* USD 323 million for execution in 2013 (USD 186 million at end Q3 2011for execution in 2012);
* USD 302 million for execution in 2014 and beyond (USD 268 million atend Q3 2011 for execution in 2013 and beyond).
André Goedée, Chief Executive Officer Dockwise, commented:
"The third quarter has seen good operational progress. In particular,we areencouraged to see the Fairstar acquisition fulfilling our plans with afullroster of Logistics Management work on the Gorgon project and astrongcontribution to Group financial performance from the existing threevessels.
Looking ahead to the final two new build Fairstar vessels, we seestrategicadvantages both in terms of the markets they will serve and therejuvenation ofthe fleet with capex savings. The Finesse will join the fleet in thefourthquarter and will be fully deployed through 2013. Redesign of the WhiteMarlinwould give us valuable commercial flexibility, while also saving thecost ofconverting the Black Marlin and keeping her operational during acriticalperiod.
Tendering remains busy and we continue to be encouraged by the medium termviewof our clients' industries. While awards are not made at regularintervals, andtiming of execution may in some cases be shifting, we are confident therewillbe opportunities to establish new backlog records in the future."
A teleconference for analysts and investors following the presentation ofQ3 2012 results will be conducted on November 8, 2012, at 14:00 CET; Thedial in number for the conference is +44(0)20 7136 2055 United Kingdom and +31(0)20 713 2998
Netherlands confirmation code 6953394. The teleconference can be followed via a live audio-webcast: www.dockwise.com. Participating in theconference requires that you dial in using our conference call number. Thepresentation will be made available at 12:00 CET through Oslo Newsweb and the Dockwise website.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant tosection5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Q3 2012 press release:http://hugin.info/137711/R/1656094/535320.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf ofThomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Dockwise Ltd via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Investment & Company Information
Fons van Lith
M: +31 (0)6 51 314 952
T: +31 (0)76 5484116
E: Email Contact