NEW YORK (MainStreet)—Jim Cramer is perturbed that people casually discuss Dropbox as he stands in the dark about the purpose of the file hosting service. To be sure, cloud storage and file synchronization can be a stretch for someone who emails drafts to himself and colleagues and sometimes likes to take a pen to the printed page.
That's where my sister, Nicole, and I came in for this episode of Old Dog, New Blog to teach Cramer about the joys of Dropbox, and analogs like Google Drive, so that he can continue his quest for increased efficiency and tech savvy.
- Also see: Tumblr/Yahoo!
- P2P Payments
- Social Media Aggregators
- Innovative Eating
- Cramer Branches Out
- No Drunk Facebooking
- Cramer's Carma
- Pound-wise Apps
- Airbnb Anxiety
- Cramer Gets Hip With Uber
- The 'Urkel' and Measuring Twitter Impact
- Learning the Hip Language of Emoji
- Why Car Prices Vary From City To City
- 7 Towns That Really Want Your Sports Team
- 10 Greenest Cars of 2013
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Jim Cramer