CANTON, Mass., June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN), the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, today announced several new appointments and executive promotions within its Global Marketing, Innovation and Operations teams. These changes, announced officially by John Costello, President, Global Marketing and Innovation, and Bill Mitchell, President, Baskin-Robbins U.S. and Canada, and Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins China, Japan and Korea, are as follows:
- Roxanne Bensason has been promoted to Vice President, International Field Marketing, supporting Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. Ms. Bensason has been with Dunkin' Brands since 2002. Prior to her role in International Marketing, she held two other roles supporting Dunkin' Donuts as the Senior Director of Beverages and Field Marketing Director for the Mid-Atlantic and South Atlantic regions. Ms. Bensason will report directly to John Costello.
- Sara Larcombe has been promoted to Senior Director, International Field Marketing, supporting China, Japan and Korea. Since joining Dunkin' Brands in 2001, Ms. Larcombe has held several roles within the Baskin-Robbins team, and recently served in Japan supporting Dunkin' Brands' Joint Venture partners. Ms. Larcombe will report directly to John Costello.
- George McAllan has been appointed International Managing Director for Dunkin' Donuts China. In this role, he will work to introduce new licensees into China and develop the brand in new markets. Mr. McAllan has worked for Dunkin' Brands for the past 18 years in a variety of roles supporting both Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins' operations. Mr. McAllan will report directly to Bill Mitchell.
- Paul Reynish has been appointed Vice President, Operations, supporting Dunkin' Brands' Joint Venture partnerships in Japan and Korea. Mr. Reynish has been with Dunkin' Brands for more than three years, serving as Chief Marketing Officer for International. Prior to joining Dunkin' Brands, he served in a variety of international leadership positions with both Subway and Burger King. Mr. Reynish will report directly to Bill Mitchell.
"Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins both have a tremendous growth opportunity in new and existing markets worldwide. Roxanne Bensason, Sara Larcombe, George McAllan and Paul Reynish all bring unique experience and expertise to help us continue our unsurpassed commitment to operational excellence and driving franchisee profitability, which are the keys to our growth and success across the globe. I congratulate all four on their well-deserved new roles and responsibilities," said Nigel Travis, Dunkin' Brands Chairman and CEO.
About Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
With more than 18,000 point of distribution in nearly 60 countries worldwide, Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN) is one of the world's leading franchisors of quick service restaurants (QSR) serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard-serve ice cream. At the end of fiscal 2013, Dunkin' Brands' nearly 100 percent franchised business model included nearly 11,000 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants and 7,300 Baskin-Robbins restaurants, which are primarily owned and operated by approximately 2,000 franchisees, licensees and joint venture partners. For the full-year 2013, the company had franchisee-reported sales of approximately $9.3 billion. Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. is headquartered in Canton, Mass.
- Investment & Company Information